Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 22-05-2023, 06:44 AM
Master
pixiedust, very sorry to hear about your headache. It is often difficult to use our brain when our head hurts. Don’t read too much into it; no need to think its something that it may not be, but if it persists go and see a health professional.

I think I may have done an occult reading for you some time ago, using various esoteric tools. Try to relax, take a relaxing bath, quiet your mind, take it easy; I’ll send some healing vibes your way.
Old 23-05-2023, 08:47 PM
Master

Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
Try to relax, take a relaxing bath, quiet your mind, take it easy; I’ll send some healing vibes your way.

I really do appreciate that so very much.
And yes, you did. I am still very grateful for it too.

Kind wishes,
pixiedust
Old 01-08-2023, 09:16 AM
Master

Thank you and take care, Starman

Many blessings to you and yours.

Namaste,
pixiedust
Old 01-08-2023, 12:38 PM
Molearner

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixiedust
Thank you and take care, Starman Many blessings to you and yours.
Namaste,
pixiedust
Pixiedust,

Hope you are well.
Old 01-08-2023, 04:22 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixiedust
And the difference though in those that act from head or heart can be monumentally different.
You are correct.

This heart is aligned more with the subconscious and experiences before the conscious mind which follows much later. Logic follows. The heart is tied to the subconscious and experiences without the filter logic brings which is part of the prefrontal cortex. The prefrontal cortex generates conflict and is opposite intuition and these are two different experiences which does not happen at the same time. Logic overrides and we know this in the end. There are two different experiencing hence intuition and logic. Heart is controlled at a different level of mind (brain) automatic and instantaneously. This is a real experience felt, awareness. As was noted the body and brain communicate with each other where the brain tells the body what to feel or the logic applied. The head controls the heart does it not. Many try controlling the heart being a physical process the heart generates thought as feeling. No such thing as hidden, take for example conflict ie; momentary or different feeling. What does intuition say first or first thought.

Last edited by lemex : 01-08-2023 at 08:27 PM.