Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 22-05-2023, 12:38 AM
Master
I meet a lot of males and females not in touch with their feelings. I also meet a lot who are.

Some days I meet men and woman together and you can feel the male more open and in his feeling mode, the woman out of touch with hers.

I’m open and clear so it’s obvious to me. Someone not fully open ‘in touch’ with their own processors fully, might not make the same observation.

In saying this, each of us have unique processing style but imo and experience it can be integrated and balanced aside from your predominate way to process the world.

I’ve heard people say, my partner is more in touch with his feminine side. He’s softer, heart centred and more attuned to feelings. Woman relate to him with ease.

As I know his background and supported him to heal, I know that his father issues, were contained in him as rage and anger. Once they were fully released, he balanced in such a way that he was not so obviously attuned to only feeling connected to woman, but this imbalance healed his rift with ‘certain males’.

He connects more freely to both sexes, without this pain body determining who and what was safe to connect too.

The association to male or female flows through from the role models as an imprint of what is as each role model, projects. In the case of my partners, issues, it could have been reversed. His mother may have been the opposing force. His father the gentle feeling caring one.

I have female friends who have had absent depressed mothers and fathers who did care and showed it openly. These woman show the lack from the mothers love and availability.

The masculine and feminine energies through the parents is never ‘complete’ because most parents have issues in some form. So their own disconnect from wholeness plays out through generational lines.

Energy and wholeness is complete without interference of mind/body and disconnect. The two forces of masculine and feminine energies that are a part of our creation, do become an imprint in us, of what they are at that time of our creation. That is changeable of course. As most of us know, we are more than just our parents imprint. A great deal more moves through the whole of our creation. Our humanness is designed through the ‘whole’ .. so where your own process determines itself is just where you’re looking and identifying.

I see myself as a piece of my mother, my father and some of my siblings. I seperate these energies out according to their imprint in me. Healed those sides in me. At the time I associated them to the energies of masculine and feminine.

Nowadays in my awareness and state of being ‘whole’ and not separated, energy is just energy. Humans are just humans. They come with a whole package designed through the whole of their creation or not.

From my own spiritual awareness, everything in spirit is complete. I am now because I have integrated, healed to know this. I don’t need to seperate energies. Why would I? Unless of course my humanness is still feeling separated.

What you are as a whole, while mind dictates process, conditioning and beliefs infiltrating, past experiences influencing, will affect your view of yourself as energy, and energy as energy.

As a continuum even your certainty moves beyond itself..we move through streams of awareness but they are viewed through a completely different lens than the one that sees the whole from within themselves.
Old 22-05-2023, 02:40 AM
Master
JustBe, what you shared about role models resonates. How we model masculine and feminine traits is a form of conditioning. I got sick of people telling me to “act like a man.” Our ideas of what a man should act like or what a women should act like are as us role playing.

Gender roles are different in different cultures, and yes, during our formative years we are imprinted by relatives and others close to us. This includes males and females. We are now slowly coming out of a long period that had rigid gender roles, and still in many places today those rigid roles still exist.

I worked as a male nurse in the 1970’s and early 1980’s, back then there were not that many male RN’s. A lot of people assumed I was gay because I was a nurse. I remember working on a hospital pediatric ward, and as I came on shift I went to introduce myself to my assigned patients. There was this little girl who I introduced myself to and told her I was her nurse for the day.

That little girl started crying. I picked her up in my arms and asked her why was she crying and she said very forcefully, “men can’t be nurses.” I walked out into the hallway with her in my arms and pointed at a female who was at the nursing station. I pointed at that female and told the little girl, that woman is the doctor and I am the nurse.

That little girl seemed so surprised, it was like I blew her mind with that statement. But maybe I also helped to open her mind a little. There was also a time when women could not be doctors, or at least back then there were very few female doctors.
Old 22-05-2023, 05:13 AM
Master

Starman, I heard about "Kali-yuga" many years ago, and I had no idea what it was but the last decade has felt like the disconnects and departure from ... harmony has been significant. I thought it lasted a thousand years though, I do not know if this is true but a new age would be welcome lol

pixiedust
Old 22-05-2023, 05:18 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
That little girl seemed so surprised, it was like I blew her mind with that statement. But maybe I also helped to open her mind a little. There was also a time when women could not be doctors, or at least back then there were very few female doctors.

What a wonderful thing that happened. I know a man who is deeply compassionate and he is a nurse, he was for a long time so I guess we find angels in that profession.
Old 22-05-2023, 06:41 AM
Master
pixiedust, in my opinion this world has yet to experience the full effect of Sat-yuga, we are still transitioning out of Kali-yuga. I first heard about this back in the 1970’s. A yuga, is like an age, epoch, or eon. Kali-yuga is suppose to be the shortest of the four yugas. It lasts some 400,000-years, while Sat-yuga is said to last some 1,700,000 years. This is all based on Hindu theology.
Old 22-05-2023, 08:00 AM
Master
Hey Starman

Your story is very familiar with other highly sensitive males. Thank you for sharing. Being open caring and in tune emotionally tends to derail them in their lives, because of societal expectations to be ‘a man’ ..that makes a lot of sense to my experience through other men, who are sensitive and I know very well.

My partner was also a nurse in the early nineties. By that time, it was probably one in five males nursing. I think it was an important turning point in his 30’s to show the world both inwardly and outside of his normal conditioning he could be and do whatever his heart connected too.

A lot of men put on that old conditioned bravado, bolster up and puff the chest, but generally they can’t fool me haha..I grew up in a household of 7 males so my experience observing their changing processors, has been informative to the face of sensitive men and the struggles. It wasn’t until we all got older they began to feel safer to embrace themselves more as they knew deep down they could be.

My brothers were well rounded and not so inflicted by the masculine lack. My father was sensitive but sadly his essence was very extroverted mars, lol..but in sharing that, he had another side to him that was apparent to us all. And my brothers embraced it more so than he.
Old 22-05-2023, 10:14 AM
Master
Male nurses... I've had one once, end of the 90s. Nothing feminine about him. As a matter of fact he was hot as sin!

The masculine's collective wound is the Heart, whereas the feminine's is the belly area.
It makes sense then that when the masculine begins to restore itself to its empowered version, it is able to get into the heart/Heart. As such the more balanced/healed/empowered masculine can also do work & activities that are heart-based like nursing.
And when in the heart they remain utterly masculine, even more so because the masculine principle is now aligned, empowered. With that you come closer to the Divine Masculine expression which is the most glorious thing!

What I always love is Joe Dispenza regularly talking about this in interviews. How beautiful and touching it is to see men finally getting into their Heartspace, breaking through the old mould of having to be tough, macho, hard etc. Tears running down their faces, and the liberation they feel & experience showing in their entire being. Suddenly they are free! And with that healing of any ailments often occurs as suddenly things click into place how/where the should be.
The way he tells this -and the fact it's coming from a male- is wonderful. Fills me with joy and awe as I can understand that process and it says the change is occurring. Such great news!

For clarity purposes... 'masculine' and 'feminine' are energies. Both genders have these energies but males have more masculine and women more feminine energy.
So when I mention 'masculine' I do not by default mean "men" or "men-only", and the same for 'feminine' although with some things it does boil down to that.
But I try to make this distinction as much as possible to not add to the tension between the genders and thus not to trigger anyone.
Old 23-05-2023, 08:46 PM
Master

Quote:
pixiedust, in my opinion this world has yet to experience the full effect of Sat-yuga, we are still transitioning out of Kali-yuga.

Thanks, Starman, that is very interesting. I don't mind as long as we are transitioning out of the current levels of .. well who knows hehe

Old 28-05-2023, 07:47 AM
Master
Quote:
Altair, Now I will contradict myself and agree, why have all the categories. But I do not see masculine and feminine as categories, rather I see them as a particular flow of energy; one is protrusive and the other is receptive.

I concur about categories and feel like we have taken the one presence and fragmented it in our mind into millions of this and that, and then placed a label on each this and that. Even labeling the flow of energy is a mental construct.

They are all constructs yes.
It is very easy for us to reassert certain myths and find validation for our belief systems about gender. For instance, the idea that women aren't as competitive, but clearly they can be, but may express it in different ways than men. The same is true for an emotion such as anger. The same is true for being calculative and rational. The same is true for being skilled at communication. But reasserting myths happens almost instantly without pause. Parents seem to do it quickly with little kids, dads wanting to 'recognize' themselves in their sons and mothers wanting to 'recognize' themselves in their daughters.

But the closer I look, the less sense these commonly held beliefs about ''masculinity'' and ''femininity'' make. It is true for competitiveness, being calculative and analytical, introverted or extroverted, compassion, being theoretical or practical. If there are differences, it has often more to do with how they are expressed, and this is context dependent and to an extend, cultural.

First of all, we are all experiencing our life as individual human beings. And as human beings we all have the same potential characteristics in us. When observed closely, the ideals about masculinity and femininity become kinda irrelevant, although we may become very attached to what it means to be 'masculine' or 'feminine'. But what really matters, in my opinion, is to view another person as a human being first, to view them as an individual. This contains a higher degree of neutrality and therefore openness in our interactions, then to view them primarily as a man or a woman with preconceived expected characteristics.

I know that to a certain degree I am also 'wrong', because biology plays a part too, but I think that degree of importance is not as great as imagined. Likewise, viewing masculinity and femininity as objective 'energies' is presented as equally deterministic. More so, it is validated an reasserted by conscious individuals choosing this in order to continue making sense of their carefully crafted orderly worlds.
Old 28-05-2023, 08:25 AM
Master
Getting into the heart space requires nothing more than getting into it.

Whether you use men, women, masculine or feminine or seperate energies..

Anyone who chooses or is affected through grief or trauma, generational or the now can be present with what is and they experience without all the bells and whistles.

Nature as nature is, doesn’t apply labels to anything, but we humans do to identify what we are experiencing, what we wish to articulate or express through experience, as we only know at that time. What we identify through the minds already created imagery..formed since inception.

Somewhere in one’s created conditioned reality awaits the perfect piece that fits the reality at any given moment. It can be seen as a stepping stone in formation of the mountain .. you are becoming.

It serves the whole, but there is always more once your own wholeness is directly experienced and expressed..

My angels taught me that lesson “winks”