Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 09-05-2023, 12:16 AM
Seeker

Afterlife: how does one know it exists?

Greetings all -
I wanted to know how one can be sure if there is an afterlife. I know there is no way to scientifically to prove the afterlife,
but this does not mean it doesn't exist, this begs the question:

How does one know there is an afterlife?

Is it a leap of faith? Or is there any anecdotal evidence?
Old 09-05-2023, 01:44 AM
Administrator
Well I know for certain there is an Afterlife. I have had three NDE plus i am a medium so i know it exists

Namaste
Old 09-05-2023, 03:14 AM
Master

To me this dilemma, is there an afterlife or not, boils down to two possibilities:

1. there is no afterlife: if I believed there was, then there'll be nobody to be disappointed;
2. there is an afterlife: if I believed there wasn't, and behaved as if there wasn't, I'll be quite disappointed.

Obviously, it is preferable to hypothesize that there is an afterlife, and behave accordingly.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.

Last edited by inavalan : 09-05-2023 at 05:26 AM.
Old 09-05-2023, 05:00 AM
Experiencer

This is the other world.

__/\__
Old 09-05-2023, 07:01 AM
Master

The first law of Thermodynamics:

Energy cannot be destroyed. It can only change form.

This quote makes me think that if we are energy, (which we seem to be) then when we die that energy has to go somewhere or become something else.

So the million dollar question is just what that change of form is and where does that form go.

So for me personally there simply must be something beyond this physical form.

What it is, I do not know for sure.
Old 09-05-2023, 09:35 AM
Master
While sitting in quiet meditation I have had out of body experiences which proved to me with no doubt that there is existence
beyond this physical world. The OBE is so dynamic, beyond anything that the human mind can construct. It involved my entire
being and all of my senses; not just what I saw and felt, but a knowing and feeling of home like I had never experienced home
here on Earth.

The thing about the afterlife is that you only have to prove it to yourself. You can not prove it to another person as it is the
most intimate experience a human being can ever have. Every OBE that I have ever had was incredible, and left me awestruck.
But it is not an experience which we can manufacture, as it happens to me spontaneously, when I am least expecting it to happen.

It mostly happens when I have filled myself with the presence of spirit, the presence of love, surrendered inside and let go of
everything, including all expectations of having such an experience. Now there are people who can consciously do “astral projection,”
the astral plane in my opinion is the closest spiritual realm to this physical plane, but to go into the greater spiritual realms total
surrender is required, again, in my opinion. The other thing is people often visit the astral plane while their physical body sleeps.
Old 09-05-2023, 10:10 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redchic12
The first law of Thermodynamics:

Energy cannot be destroyed. It can only change form.

Yes correct that's what I read in physics. But I'm guessing too that to have an afterlife one must also still have their consciousness, and that requires order—so does the energy changes form but still maintain its order?
Old 09-05-2023, 11:23 AM
Life in the World Unseen - Message sent to Anthony Borgia

http://www.ghostcircle.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/Anthony-Borgia-Life-In-The-World-Unseen.pdf

I like to place this in threads taking about the Afterlife... when you click the link it is right there in front of you.
Not some pdf that gets downloaded. Sometimes I click a pdf only to find I have just downloaded
an entire BOOK or something - taking up space. Not the case here. :)

Disclaimer: No one has to believe this message to Anthony, of course....as no one has to believe 1000s of NDEs,
all the books on past life regressions, validated messages to other Mediums, either.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 09-05-2023, 11:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherBob
This is the other world.
Lol. I know, right? And this place is so small! The Spirit world is vast!
Ask any Astral Projector or Out of Body experiencer or NDEr! Talk about 'anecdotal evidence'.

Hi Starman. :)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 09-05-2023, 12:30 PM
Master

Journeyman:

Well I’m guessing that the energy that we are HAS consciousness so when the body dies that same energy/consciousness is exactly the same only it hasn’t got a body attached to it anymore.

But of course I don’t know that for sure.

Starman: thank you for your wise words. Love what you have to say as usual!