Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 04-05-2023, 08:58 AM
Pathfinder

Talking Dream about sandstorm

Early in the morning today (one day before the Lunar eclipse of 5th of May 2023), I saw a strange dream about a sandstorm.

I was in the kitchen and I was looking at myself in the mirror. It was clear and the mirror was intact. I was pleased with my image.

I had the living room window open and it had a light breeze.

Suddenly it became very windy, and I saw a sandstorm passing over the city. I ran to the living room to close the window, but a lot of sand came in...
moments before I was able to close it, a little boy with blond sandy hair and glowing eyes entered from the window and walked to me to attack me.

I immediately became angry and intimidated him, and actually shooing him away.. He left from the window, I closed it and the sandstorm died down.

After the sandstorm calmed I looked at my house that was full of sand and

I woke up with the thought "aahhh...maaan how am going to clean all this now??"

The end is kind of funny but the thing is, the sandstorm cannot mean something good, nor the child with the glowing eyes that I did manage to shoo away.

Can anybody help interpret this?

I mostly attribute it to the lunar eclipse but you can never know...

thanks in advance!!
Old 06-05-2023, 03:56 AM
Yaoughta

Mirrors represent reflection. You're pleased with yourself as far as your actions and your choices and decisions. A light breeze usually indicates wisdom, but in this case, it seems wisdom without balance or emotion. The sandstorm can represent a lack of emotion and an over abundance of rational, logical or critical thinking or overthinking in general. You try to battle this side of yourself and kick him out, but it is a challenge within you. This has nothing to do with the lunar eclipse.
Old 07-05-2023, 06:24 AM
Pathfinder

House is a reflection of your inner self. Inially it is clear and your are content with yourself. However a mental emotional storm disturbs the peace. As represented by sandstorm. Window is your current perception of life. The boy could be either your inner child or some outside influence. You say eyes were glowing. What colour were they. If red then a mental emotional angry attack. You react with anger also and push away the attack. However the sand in the house represents the disturbing thoughts you have as a result of the attack.
Your now left wondering how to remove these thoughts. Maybe