Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 03-05-2023, 07:08 PM
Newbie ;)

Question about angels and guides

So I've been seeing repeating numbers for the past few years now. Lately I've been seeing 999, 555, 000, 111 ,etc. I decided to quit my job because I've had enough and decided I need change.
So I started back doing Uber and I started seeing 711, 211, 311, 777, etc. So I said well maybe my guides don't want me to do this job either. So I asked a lady that do pendulum readings
and she said they didn't want me to do UberEATS or another driving job I had interviewed for. So I'm like ok I have no income now.
I've been hearing voices and seeing images for a few years now.
But a few years ago I had encounters with demons and other beings. So I had a deity and his family bothering me for a while

This lady that does my energy work had learned a new system and she said that I had a ton of subliminal entities of this being.
She's been clearing that on and off. So a week or two ago someone was telling me to throw out my kid's cell phones and cut out the tv, internet, and social media.
I did all of these things and got a cheaper phone for myself and kept my car.
Now I'm being told to not use electricity, water, don't spend any money on anything not even food or water.

I have 3 kids to take care of. I said I can understand letting go of the material things but why would my angels and guides tell me to not buy food and water which is something we need to live. I had got a reading from this Australia aborigine lady.
She said that she connected with my guides and they are wanting me to let go of the material things. They are trying to bring me abundance and bring in the life my guides planned for me.
She said she saw my future and I was with my kids in a garden with fruit and vegetables and living in a community with like minded people.
She said for me to get through this challenge and pray and have gratitude. So I've been getting readings from other people who are saying that spirit guides or angels would not tell me to do things like throw out everything and not eat or feed my kids.
I will say something has been bothering and taking to me early in the mornings and I'm afraid to go to sleep.
They told me you should fear God not death. Showed me having very little sacral or solar plexus energy left.
Told me that I had no masculine energy left. So what do you guys think?

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 03-05-2023 at 11:05 PM. Reason: Hard to read a block of words.
Old 03-05-2023, 08:15 PM
Administrator
Your Guides and Angels would not tell you to do anything like that.
You need to get away from the person telling you this.
She is breaking boundaries.
You are having to many readings also.

You need to trust your own intuition. and do what you feel you need to do
But stop listening to people telling you different things.
Your Angels are there to help you not to tell you to get rid of things.

Namaste
Old 03-05-2023, 08:17 PM
Newbie ;)

Thanks and yes I definitely need to stop all of the readings as they are confusing me.
Old 03-05-2023, 09:30 PM
Master

Look after your family and yourself. Take a break from the readings and such. They only serve to confuse, not clarify. The Buddhists have a saying, "Do good, refrain from evil, and purify this mind." I am in agreement with comments above.
Blessings,
pixiedust
Old 04-05-2023, 08:00 AM
Guide

My advice for what its worth, Quit the readings and concentrate on the here and now take more time on things you enjoy and (I know it's a bit inappropriate for this Forum, sorry) forget about spirituality for a while.You will always be guided even though you don't realize it.
Old 05-05-2023, 01:03 AM
Master
There is only one person that you need to be the oracle in this, the reader, the sage and that is you ... I am not saying that readings, healings etc do not work, however to my mind some of the people that you have been seeing are not doing the right thing.

Step back and check into yourself, my advice would always be start with yourself, what do you want to do, then by all means seek guidance, however always allow your own internal messenger to be the main guidance point.
Old 09-05-2023, 06:41 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira
Step back and check into yourself, my advice would always be start with yourself, what do you want to do, then by all means seek guidance, however always allow your own internal messenger to be the main guidance point.
I agree..
We are all blessed with an inner compass..
Old 31-07-2023, 05:25 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by lashon20
Thanks and yes I definitely need to stop all of the readings as they are confusing me.

If they told you to fear God, that’s a big red flag to perhaps discontinue their service.

And must we really need to let go of all materialistic things of this world to evolve spiritually?

There is nothing wrong with appreciating material things. Be grateful for having them that make our life easier and which bring us joy. Make good use of the material things with good intentions and not be wasteful, greedy, hoarding, or boastful.

Do practical spirituality, because after all we are purposely living in this low vibration 3d/4d world to start and we do need some money to have basic things to survive, and even more money to survive in a large city.

It all goes down to intention. Benevolent intent or malevolent intent.

And good to be more careful of spiritual advices or teachings that put fear in us, belittle us, divide us, confuse us, or instill hierarchy or superiority in us.

Also, it’s good to keep in mind we are magnificent beings with the most powerful and highest vibration multi-dimensional quantum energy and much more within us that some call God or Creative Source.

And that powerful energy is love.

Focus on uncovering and sincerely embracing that beautiful love, and then evil entities or whatever malevolent low vibration entities your spiritual advisors tell you that are interfering with your life will be a non-issue. Because evil will not and can not exist where there is love. All have to do with the advance physics of energies at different frequencies of vibration.

We have far more extra-ordinary potential abilities than what we have been told or conditioned out of believing.

And the key to unlocking that huge chest of benevolent abilities within is sincere love, all by divine design. Abilities to have far more control over our body’s health, our life, and our reality, courtesy of the body’s cellular structures vibrating at a higher frequency.

It is what some call reborn, shifting to higher consciousness, evolving spiritually, or ascending. All mean the same. It’s us returning to our true high vibration nature of love, compassion, benevolence, and joy, and becoming more in alliance, in unity, and in Oneness with God/creative Source.

All the best to you for a speedy healing and to have peace and joy!
Old 31-07-2023, 09:04 AM
Hmm, lashon20, I see has not visited this Forum since May 4 '23...just sayin'.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 31-07-2023, 10:20 AM
Master

Yes I agree with everything that the people on this forum have suggested to you. Very very good advice.

Personally I feel that every time you go for many readings or listen to what other people are saying to you, YOU ARE GIVING YOUR POWER AWAY. No wonder you are feeling drained.

STOP giving your power to these entities who are obviously of the lower kind because of what they have said to you. Tell them to go away in a powerful voice.

I would advise you to say the prayer of protection and visualise yourself wrapped in a bubble of of the white Christ light. It worked for me when I had this trouble.

It might be a good idea to focus on something else eg your kids and doing things with them that make you all happy ie outside in nature, beach or picnics by a river and take up hobby. Do things that take you away from thinking about all this spiritual stuff for awhile. This may help you to stay grounded and get some sort of balance back in your life.

Hope this is helpful.