Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 03-05-2023, 06:51 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixiedust
Can you please elaborate more on "go back to their causes?"
Miss H. has given exactly the kinds of examples I had in mind.

She says "for example as a child maybe you were never allowed to speak up ...maybe not even cry? So your Throat Chakra would be closed a bit."

Such experiences repeated through childhood can affect us on many levels:
  1. Mentally we may believe that our opinions do not count and we should not express ourselves.
  2. Emotionally we may feel that we are of no significance, we are somehow inferior and unworthy.
  3. Energetically we may become blocked in the throat chakra and unable to express ourselves freely.
  4. Physically we may feel a tightening and tension in the throat area every time we try to speak up.
Doing energy work to clear the blockage in the throat area would undoubtedly be helpful, but we cannot ignore our mental and emotional programming. This may mean looking into our subconscious attitudes towards ourselves and why we hold these attitudes, bringing the subconscious into conscious awareness and releasing it.

Most of us have to deal with these kinds of issues in one form or another.

Peace
Old 03-05-2023, 07:05 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alonso24st
If i say that my career,my childhood,my friendships,my relationships,my physical or mental health issues,are from 20 yo till now in bad shape,no matter if i have tried therapies,doctors or whatever,i cannot unblock them by alone. ... it was not easy in childhood and with bossy parents to grow in normal conditions,so probably i have some chronic traumas need to be healed.
It sounds like you have had a difficult journey. So explore all the options suggested to you and seek support wherever you can find it.

And maybe consider the possibility that you chose all this before birth as part of your learning. You may not believe this, but it can help to see your journey in this life from a greater perspective.

Peace
Old 03-05-2023, 09:36 PM
Master

Thank you, iamthat.
Old 04-05-2023, 03:12 PM
Seeker

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
It sounds like you have had a difficult journey. So explore all the options suggested to you and seek support wherever you can find it.

And maybe consider the possibility that you chose all this before birth as part of your learning.
I've tried doctors and psychologists and i got no help to my issues,so i will try to get help through meditation,usui reiki healing and in general holstic kind of therapies,at least i will try this road and i hope to find peace.
Old 04-05-2023, 03:16 PM
For new people, the Admin has asked us to only quote 3 sentences tops of other members...you can ref to post # if that helps. :) Thanks.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 04-05-2023, 03:34 PM
Because of your topic, Alsonso - I googled shamans in my town...and was I surprised there are 3-4!
I think a good one would help a lot.

Now, if this were me and I was stuck in a place I wanted to get out of...
what ever the reason, cuz lemme tellya we all seem to have childhood issues, you're not alone....
I would saturate, flood my mind with reading things like Abraham-Hicks , listen to Dr. Joe Dispenza types on youtubes all day...
Even here there is a Thread in Manifesting and the LOA ---Law of Attraction....if I read 2 pages of quotes I am SO uplifted and 'set straight'.

Another crazy thing I do...I plug in headphones while I'm online and listen to 40Hz frequencies ...and there are others ---like
angelic sounds or frequencies, healing frequencies,
getting rid of negativity sounds, etc....20 min flies by.
Good luck with this.

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 05-05-2023, 10:16 PM
Seeker

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Another crazy thing I do...I plug in headphones while I'm online and listen to 40Hz frequencies ...and there are others ---like
angelic sounds or frequencies, healing frequencies,
getting rid of negativity sounds, etc....20 min flies by.
Good luck with this.

Ι need something more active and strong than just to listen sounds.I agreed with my energy healer therapist to do a chakras cleansing and balancing at first with other elements to help me too.
Old 06-05-2023, 05:30 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alonso24st
Ι need something more active and strong than just to listen sounds.I agreed with my energy healer therapist to do a chakras cleansing and balancing at first with other elements to help me too.
If I were in your position I would be open to all possibilities. Listening to particular frequencies can be very powerful, affecting our brainwaves and how we feel. This is something you could easily do in conjunction with cleansing and balancing your chakras.

I get the impression from your posts that you are continually looking to other people to fix you. Any suggestion that you do something yourself gets dismissed. This may be unfair, but that is the impression I get.

Peace
Old 08-05-2023, 09:09 PM
Seeker

It's not that way at all,i need a way to cut emotional connection from my past and live present and near future.What could do alone to fix my own issues,nothing,that's why i'm stuck.
Old 08-05-2023, 10:10 PM
Oh, you want to cut emotional stuff?
Look up the basic simple technique of EFT...if I don't find it for you first. :)
Man, does it work! It has saved me.
And maybe it will also say what that stands for, since I always forget!
I've done it since before 1993...it works.

Ah, Emotional Freedom Technique
I'm sure they are ALL very good. I like this one that I've recommended for years.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wG2FA4vfLQ