Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Closed Thread

Old 23-04-2023, 12:05 AM
Jonathan

Post why we shall not rely on crystals or gem stones false messages.

why I do not believe or follow the power of crystals or gem stones and there false messages.

I am strongly with the truth and I connect very deeply with our holy creator Jesus christ and true messages should come from him through our lives.

*Deleted*

because when you rely on a crystal and not the true power from within you and you believe in false messages coming from those crystals. that may attract bad spirits to you.
*Deleted

i didn't keep the crystal for myself I bought it for a work colleague to remind him of our freindship we have had all this time.
i totally disregarded what the crystal means or says because I think it is all false messages that this crystal offered.

THe true blessings come from within our hearts . we cannot rely on a gem or stone.
because to me that is relying on a physical figure and if you rely on anything carved from wood or stone that is idoltry and God forbids it .
*Deleted*

as much as I like geology we must protect ourselves.
*Deleted*

we shall rely on the power from within us.

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 23-04-2023 at 12:18 PM. Reason: Fear-mongering, opinion said as fact
Old 23-04-2023, 12:25 AM
Guide

I possess a number of (pretty much random) crystals and stones. I have them because they're pretty.

I certainly don't worship them, nor do I request or receive messages from them. And I'm only vaguely aware of the reputed "abilities" of them.

Bottom line, I guess I basically agree with you that relying on crystals isn't a wise thing.

I think your reasoning regarding idolatry might be a bit extreme, though. I've never met a person who worshipped their crystals, nor anyone who claimed to get messages from them. Simply owning and admiring crystals seems quite harmless. But you do you :)
Old 23-04-2023, 08:58 AM
Jonathan

I do believe crystals harness a brilliant energy about them and I do admire them.
but the energy in how we perceive crystals is JUst energy.
crystals do not have meaning they JUst glow with an essence of energy and is Just a beautiful energy and I completely believe that.
but relying on them for energy is what I mean't is not a good thing.

crystals can also mean dimensions that are at work or spirit dimensions that have nothing to do with the realms JUst mysterious and unknown to us.

can can place our own meaning in crystals and crystals can be sacred energy .

crystals are precious and we must learn how to use them wisely and not underestimate there energy.
Old 23-04-2023, 09:18 AM
Administrator
When you hold a crystal in your hand you can feel a vibration from it .
if it doesn't feel right to you it probably isn't,
crystals are effective for dealing with stress etc.
so you cant say that every crystal is a fake and has no value,
because many people will Disagree with you

Namaste
Old 23-04-2023, 09:26 AM
Master
Ah, yes, religious. Explains a lot.
Always a shame that people with extreme & rigid ideas post their over the top and fictional stories as if they were the truth.
I can only hope no one buys into what you say and trusts their own intuition & inner guidance as opposed to some fear-mongerer on a forum.
Old 23-04-2023, 12:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Ah, yes, religious. ....
Always a shame that people with extreme & rigid ideas post their over the top and fictional stories as if they were the truth.
I can only hope no one buys into what you say and trusts their own intuition
& inner guidance as opposed to some fear-mongerer on a forum.
I agree....

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 23-04-2023, 02:22 PM
Guide

Quote:
I can only hope no one buys into what you say and trusts their own intuition & inner guidance as opposed to some fear-mongerer on a forum.

I quite agree. And thank you, Admin, for the edits.

Based on OPs reply to the comments, I don't think even he truly believes what he originally posted.
Old 23-04-2023, 04:53 PM
Administrator
Hello
why we shall not rely on crystals or gem stones false messages

I will say I do on many levels relate to what this statement says we should never "rely" on anything in life as nothing is solid in its state not even us. If we are to take the idea we are a "creation" then we are all on some level connected to all things living and seen as non living. The one thread might well be simply energy ?

What is energy is it something living or something non living ? or is it all things as one ?

I have a vast collection of shiny "rocks" or "crystals" I embrace how others see my collection. To each their own thoughts on them. I know well that some resonate with me and some do not I have them as at the time something resonated on me to purchase them. I too gift a lot on to others.

What they think of that gift is up to them. I honor that we all have our path in life. Shiny stones make me happy. Make a void space in the home reflect maybe some light reflections.

Lynn
Old 23-04-2023, 07:20 PM
Administrator
I have to agree with that

Namaste
Old 23-04-2023, 08:57 PM
Jonathan

Quote:

There is a difference between a religious person and a person who has a "relationship" with Jesus. my background is not religion. I am spiritual.
you are free to disagree.

you don't have to agree with everything I say I respect your opinions.
Closed Thread