Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 04-04-2023, 08:44 PM
Pathfinder

Solfeggio frequencies.

Hi everyone. I recently got into Solfeggio frequency meditations. I find these on YouTube. I enjoy listening with earphones and before sleep. Sometimes I may do a meditation in the morning but my night-time meditation is usually the one I look forward to most.
Is anyone else into Solfeggio frequencies? If not then what do you like to meditate on? I'm currently interested in inner child meditations.
Old 05-04-2023, 08:34 PM
Master

I had not intended to reply as I only occasionally listen to Solfeggio frequencies as a meditation. But since no-one else has responded yet I will throw in some additional information about these Solfeggio frequencies in case anyone wants to investigate further.

Current Western music is diatonic, and is based on the 12 tone equal temperament scale. In other words, an octave has the seven notes (A,B,C,D,E,F,G) plus five sharps/flats. The spacing of the notes is set by mathematical formulas. Other music systems such as the Chinese use a five note pentatonic scale.

But some older music systems (such as Gregorian chants) used what we now call the Solfeggio scale. This consisted of six notes at 396, 417, 528, 639, 741, and 852 (Hertz). Since then three further notes have been added - 174, 285 and 432.

These frequencies are said to be mathematically consistent with the patterns of the universe. And certain healing qualities are associated with these frequencies.

A list chosen from a random search states:
174 Hz – Relieving Pain and Stress
285 Hz – Healing Tissue and Organs
396 Hz – Liberating Guilt and Fear
417 Hz – Undoing Situations and Facilitating Change
528 Hz – Transformation and Miracles
639 Hz - Connecting Relationships
741 Hz – Awakening Intuition
852 Hz – Returning to Spiritual Order
963 Hz – Divine Consciousness or Enlightenment

Solfeggio frequencies differ from binaural beats in that binaural beats are based on different frequencies in each ear, and the difference between these frequencies will induce particular brainwave states - alpha, theta, delta, etc. Whereas Solfeggio frequencies are simply listened to as they are.

I do find that listening to Solfeggio frequencies can be very elevating.

Peace
Old 12-06-2023, 06:30 PM
Knower

I used to listen to solfeggio frequencies in the background quite regularly many years ago. It has been a while! I have only listened to it a few times this year and not at all in the past few years. I think I'll get into them again. This is the second time it has crossed my path in the past week :)

I remember mostly listening to 432 Hz I think it was, back in the day.

What I meditate on changes depending on the day or on what my guides ask me to focus on. Right now it is on the vibes I want to experience right now. As well as my chakras.
Old 13-06-2023, 01:10 AM
Knower
Hi i have a question. Is it possible for solfeggio frequency tracks to contain theta brainwaves??? I Remember doing a reading with AA Michael and he said “You can go on your service called Youtube and find tracks called solfeggio frequencies that are recorded in a manner that will entrain to the theta brainwave. This is a very good way to begin.”

I asked CHatGPT about this and it said it was possible??? Can anyone confirm this?
Old 14-06-2023, 06:23 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ray=out
Is it possible for solfeggio frequency tracks to contain theta brainwaves??? ... I asked CHatGPT about this and it said it was possible??? Can anyone confirm this?
I am somewhat puzzled why you asked CHatGPT about this instead of simply searching for what you wanted to know. But then I have never used CHatGPT.

Theta brainwaves are usually given as the range of 4-8 Hz which is not included within the possible solfeggio frequencies. Which suggests that
solfeggio frequencies on their own do not contain theta brainwaves. They would need to be combined with alternative brainwave entrainment methods.

Anyway, a very quick search finds the following Youtube offering:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wknctaQmDMM

This is described as "A relaxing solfeggio 528Hz sleep music composition with deep theta binaural beats to help you achieve deep, healing, relaxing sleep."

This may be what you are looking for.

Peace
Old 14-06-2023, 09:02 PM
Knower
Thank you!!! i thought the channeled reading was slightly off which made me a lil nervous…but i guess i was wrong.
Old 15-06-2023, 12:25 PM
Guide

I tried this one last night, fell asleep while listening, very relaxing I must say.. Will listen to it again tonight.. :)

https://youtu.be/3OE9ugyPGdQ