Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 26-03-2023, 08:29 AM
Experiencer
Kundalini Rising

When I met whom I presume to be a soulmate decades ago I had a kundalini rising the first time we met. And intense telepathy.

Then when I came across whom I presumed at the time to be a twin flame, but now thinking, false twin flame. There was no kundalini rising & no telepathy, just intense eye contact, but my heart chakra did blew open a few hours later

I’ve now gone full circle and I’m thinking that the person who I met originally who I thought was a soulmate is actually twin flame

I would like to hear others experiences of the kundalini rising telepathy, or heart chakra, As to what type of soul connection they attach them to
Old 26-03-2023, 01:54 PM
Knower
After meeting someone with whom I'm currently in contact (tough relationship, full of emotions) and consider as my twin flame had kundalini rising and strong telepathy. Havent had anything like that before. Im tired of those experiences :) am looking for inner peace and happiness. Don't know where exactly to find it. Am a bit afraid of Life, I think.

Forgive me mistakes! Still learning English
Old 27-03-2023, 09:17 AM
Master
So who said you need to have Kundalini rising or telepathy with your TF or only have that happen with your TF and no other?
I've had the strongest things occur with someone that was by no means my TF. Telepathy was one of them. We both on occasion picked up verbatim what the other had thought.
With my TF I had different powerful experiences.

You can have extremely powerful things occur in a Karmic relationship, and also in certain higher Soulmate connections.
That's what makes it difficult to discern what you're dealing with as there are many overlaps in signs.
And most cases it's not a TF connection as that doesn't happen that often. In most cases it's just people wanting & needing it to be a TF and thus proclaiming "He/she is my TF!"

In most cases when you come across TFs they don't even know about this phenomenon, nor care. They are busy being happy together.
Old 27-03-2023, 10:30 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
So who said you need to have Kundalini rising or telepathy with your TF or only have that happen with your TF and no other?
I've had the strongest things occur with someone that was by no means my TF. Telepathy was one of them. We both on occasion picked up verbatim what the other had thought.

You can have extremely powerful things occur in a Karmic relationship, and also in certain higher Soulmate connections.
That's what makes it difficult to discern what you're dealing with as there are many overlaps in signs.
And most cases it's not a TF connection as that doesn't happen that often. In most cases it's just people wanting & needing it to be a TF and thus proclaiming "He/she is my TF!"

In most cases when you come across TFs they don't even know about this phenomenon, nor care. They are busy being happy together.
I don't really care if it is tf in my case and really wish myself to get out of this concept as when i found the idea of it and applied it to the relationship that was amazing at that time everything started to mess. I do not need to feel special of having tf relationship as i do not consider it as something that make anyone special in any way - i just want to understand what is going on and what i can do to eventually find at least a promile of inner peace and strength to live my life.

Old 27-03-2023, 02:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lamb1
I don't really care if it is tf in my case and really wish myself to get out of this concept as when i found the idea of it and applied it to the relationship that was amazing at that time everything started to mess. I do not need.....
Why the knee-jerk reaction to what I post which wasn't a reply to you?
If I mean to address you -or anyone else other than the OP- I quote. If not, it's a reply to the OP, which is pretty much the basic way of how it goes on any forum.
Old 27-03-2023, 08:56 PM
Knower
If I was rude - really sorry. I rather was frustrated on the idea that seems to be too sophisticated for me than for what you wrote...

Old 23-04-2023, 11:14 PM
Guide
Quote:

I too had intense emotions and telepathy with a karmic. I’d say more telepathy with a karmic versus my twin
Old 23-04-2023, 11:14 PM
Guide
Quote:

I too had intense emotions and telepathy with a karmic. I’d say more telepathy with a karmic versus my twin