Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 25-03-2023, 11:08 AM
Master
Traveller Crystal Skull!

I bought a pointed traveller crystal skull. A natural light smoky quartz with a few darker swirls in it

I've had a traveller before, with a rounded head, not a point. She was a gorgeous rainbow obsidian. I actually regret letting her move on to another guardian, but alas...
Now I have this one on the way :)
I had not intended to buy a skull, or any crystal for that matter. Yet I felt that there was going to be something waiting for me at me fave crystal shop.
Then they posted about the arrival of new crystal skulls on FB, and that they'd also put a number in the webshop. so I went to there to have a look.
And then I saw him/her (not sure yet)!
Very high energy, like a Lightworker. Something inside me resonated right away, but I decided to not go for it nonetheless as I've spent so much on paints of late.
And I'm going to get a kitten so my Nila isn't alone anymore, and I need 2 new tyres for my car.
But yeah... the skull kept pulling at my heartstrings, kept calling me, and I kept looking at it, hihi.
Yesterday I phoned them, thinking maybe there was another one in their shop. She sent me photos and a vid, but nope... Only the one in the webshop resonated and I decided to end the back & forth thing and go for it :)

It's this type of skull, mind you, this is NOT my skull, but similar carving. Pointed and slightly elevated. Some have this carving and then it's also sitting on the longer point. Mine isn't.
So it's similar to this photo below. It reminds me of Elven somehow.

Old 25-03-2023, 09:06 PM
Administrator
I am not a lover of the skulls but lately I keep seeing one in my minds eye a Rose quartz one

Namaste
Old 25-03-2023, 10:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
I am not a lover of the skulls but lately I keep seeing one in my minds eye a Rose quartz one
Namaste
Well, you never know, you may find him/her one day and be wholeheartedly touched by it!
The crystal skull journey began for me in 2010. Before that I'd never really seen any, nor heard of 'em. I came across a nr from people during a workshop. They'd taken them with 'em and put them under their chair, which you were allowed to do with anything that mattered to you from crystals to photos etc.
I began to wonder about them but I didn't feel anything when I held one. Just nothing, but I was curious.
But none of these wonderful stories you often hear about how people 'met' their skull(s). Just nothing, not good nor bad even though I tried to feel something.

At some point I did buy one, a smaller labradorite. Still got it :) Still didn't feel much but the intrigue remained.
Then one night I dreamt about a large citrine skull, a natural light one, as good as transparent.
It had a message for me, although I can't remember for the love of the Goddess what it was, hihi.
It was the most peculiar dream, I saw her -it was female- so clearly! For a long time I thought I was meant to find that particular skull but after years I realised she had only come to open me up to the crystal skull collective energy field.
And I indeed began to resonate with and feel energies from crystal skulls after that. It was the beginning of a new process and learning curve.
It dipped around 2014, which was something I had always predicted, knowing at some point there'd be saturation. That happened when new and extremely high vibrational crystal began being found time and again. Their energies often much higher than that of the crystal skulls.
So I sold a number, and didn't buy any for some time either.
Yet, since a few years I occasionally do buy crystal skulls again. I think now there's a new generation of them, carved from newer, more recently found crystal veins with higher energies, which we are now ready for.
There are now also different Brazilian master carvers, not just the 3 from before, who will also have a different energy that they bring into the skulls. And they will sense different types/shapes of skulls in pieces of crystal that wish to be born that they then bring to life by carving them from the crystal.

In any case, it truly is a process. One day you don't feel anything, maybe don't even like them, the next day you sudden feel drawn to them. Or maybe you never will take a liking to them.
And maybe the rose quartz skull came to touch your heart, to wake you up or to simply bring you something you need right now :)
Time will tell!
Old 29-03-2023, 12:33 PM
Master
It arrived 2 days ago and I'm really happy with it!
It is exactly as I had expected. It is Brazilian, so good quality, yet not clear, which I knew, and doesn't have the luster my Leandro skull has. I hadn't counted on that, so it is simply exactly what I expected.
And it is lovely!!
It is clear but has some darker swirls in it here and there. The funny thing is that when I want to spot these I can't really pinpoint them? Yet when I take a photo from the front, her face, it the lower part appears to be very dark. That's not visible with my eyes, but somewhere there is a darker swirl on the inside.

After she'd arrived I put her in a circle with a number of other skulls and I felt I had to put my 3 Phoenix skulls in the circle too.

What surprised me... when I wanted to take a photo of her, partly from the side, partly front, I saw a lilac sheen? It is still there.