Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 20-03-2023, 05:11 PM
Master
hazada guess, thank you for sharing that very personal and powerful experience. The burst of energy, which I have seen in most terminally ill people right before their final breath, is not always perceptible.

A dying person seeing other deceased people is very common, and I also associate that burst of energy which I referred to as a sort of ground crew coming to help that person with their lift off.

We humans may not see the deceased people that the dying person sees nor may we perceive that final burst of energy. Mentioning that your mom had dementia is a good point, as everyone who dies are not coherent.

Dying is the process which leads to death, and actually after age-40 most physical bodies begin declining, of course it can also begin sooner, but the decline becomes very rapid after age-70 for most. This decline, in my opinion, begins the dying process.

The physical body has a life of its own, for most it follows a “normal curve,” it comes into being, peaks, and then declines. The normal curve is visible in all living things, and some go through it quicker then others.
Old 20-03-2023, 06:48 PM
Master
YouTube Link to Song, As We Are:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWF4...WF4X4xISWQ&t=0

As We Are, By Cara Tower

“Come...
whole hearted serenity.
Come as simplistic as you are.

Come, sincerity.
Come, willingness.
Come with the mask-less face of your love.

Come, vulnerability.
Come, courageous one.
Come as radiant as you are.

Come to me now.
Leave our past behind.

Come, my love, my love, my love.

Come, clarity;
with your nakedness in sight.
Come exactly as you are.

Come, humility;
ground me in your grace.
Come with the mask-less face of your love.

Come to me now.
Leave our past behind.

Old 20-03-2023, 07:11 PM
Master

I have never been present when someone has died, but I do believe that the human experience of death varies according to our spiritual development.

So for some it may be a time of great confusion, for others it may be a time of great rejoicing.

For myself, I regard physical death as beginning the homeward journey after a long adventurous exile. And the adventure will get even more exciting.

Steve Jobs died at the age of 56. Close family members say that his dying words were “Oh, wow. Oh, wow. Oh, wow.

Peace
Old 20-03-2023, 07:55 PM
Guide

iamthat............I agree with you.
Old 20-03-2023, 08:35 PM
Administrator
I also agree with iamthat. but i have been around people who have died most with smiles on their faces

Namaste
Old 21-03-2023, 12:35 AM
Master
Not only with smiles on their faces but also light in their eyes and a glow surrounding them, on the other hand I have also seen people die in great fear and loathing, or in great pain as well. I also feel it has to do with their spiritual development, as well as whatever mental or physical condition a person may have at the time of death.

A person with 3rd degree burns over 90% of their body most likely will not be smiling at the time of death. As a former ambulance paramedic I have seen people die in lots of different ways, and many of them died on the streets or in the jungles of Vietnam, which is a lot different from dying at home, in a hospice, or in a hospital.

Dying on the streets can be very gritty, unlike dying in a hospital which is very sterile and the dying person is made comfortable. I have walked into peoples homes and found a person hanging by a rope around their neck with a suicide note near by. People die in all sorts of ways and in lots of different places. People who die a sudden death, especially on the street, often have a surprised look on their face when they die, many have their eyes and mouths wide open as they lay dead.
Old 21-03-2023, 02:06 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
If you don't mind, what is the point you want to get across?

We interpret whatever experience(s) into a lesson, and from it end-up with a guidance to follow.

From all you described, what is your interpretation of all that (in a few words), what is the lesson, what is the guidance? Are you still looking for an interpretation, or for a deeper interpretation?
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 21-03-2023, 04:46 AM
Master
Inavalan, Why does there have to be a point, have you not just sat
around and shared your beliefs and experiences with others? The point, if any,
is “Death in General,” that's the subject. What people get out of it is up to them.
I have no agenda here but to share my experience as I feel most people here
at SF are doing.

Okay on second thought, here is a point, most spiritual oriented people don’t talk
about the experience of dying rather they just focus on the afterlife. Most don’t
seem to have any experience working with a dying person or even having seen a
dead person. I thought I’d bring it down to the human here and now, which many may find
confronting, but I don‘t because I have seen lots of people die up close and personal,
and just thought I‘d share my experience of that.
Old 21-03-2023, 06:02 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
Inavalan, ... The point, if any,
is “Death in General,” that's the subject. What people get out of it is up to them.
I have no agenda here but to share my experience ...

Thanks for you reply. It isn't about having agendas. I have no agenda in posting here,

As I understand reality, whatever you (impersonal "you") focus on, that or similar to that will manifest into your life. This is why even very well intended focus on negative emotions, situations, events, are detrimental to you.

I thought that you (personal "you") intended to make a point, and I stuck around to find out which it is, but as you intend just to chat about "death in general" I'll move on.

You mentioned that most people on this forum are here to share their experience. I am here more to intuitively interpret, find lessons, and extract guidance.

Reviewing your post before posting my reply, I noticed that you added to it.

As I wrote above, I think that focusing on death in terms of negative emotions is detrimental. I base this view on dream interpretations. If you observe your dreams, you can interpret them, find the lesson they point to, and extract a guidance. The advantage of dream vs. awake event interpretations is that time is compressed, and you can see the consequences of your thoughts manifesting quickly, sometimes instantaneously.

I recall a couple of dreams. In one I was meeting a man I distantly knew, and noticing that he looked ill, or very tired, I asked him sympathetically about his condition. From that moment on my dream turned negative, and more negative, apparently with no explanation. The guy even stole my bicycle!

Another dream, next night, I met at an elevator door a man I knew that his wife was seriously ill, and compassionately I asked him about her condition. As the other night, the dream turned negative, the man got angry with me apparently for no motive, and other negative events ensued.

Obviously I was surprised and vexed by those dreams, in two consecutive nights,which seemed intended to attract my attention. Coincidentally, in my awake life, between those two nights, I had a similarly unexpected reaction from somebody who misinterpreted my well meaning words.

So, I contacted my inner source of guidance for a deeper interpretation. He reminded me about focus and emotions bringing in my reality more of the same. The guidance? You can briefly experience negative emotion, but move on by carefully and kindly turning your focus to a positive, uplifting thought, and action. This way you favor a positive turn of events for you, and also may help the other to do the same.

Maybe my post is longer than it should've been, but for me that was an important lesson, and I still recall how I got it.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 21-03-2023, 06:19 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
I view death as a wake-up from a dream that you didn't know you were dreaming.
My son told me pretty much the same as this when he was 6 !

He saw me looking at the Beautiful blue spring sky and the sunshine ans he said ...

" It's not real mummy. None of it. It's just a dream and we only wake up when we die "...

I was speechless and asked him if was told this in school. He replied "No-one told me . I just know ".....