Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 09-02-2023, 01:30 PM
Master
Repulsion& touch- we don’t really touch???

The Pauli principle states we don’t touch anything at all- although we feel like we do it’s actually the repulsion of the atoms avoiding each other including friction etc really it’s the same as feeling the boundary of the self- if we can’t actually touch anything (probably we can touch our twin flame because it’s the same atom as us) all the accidents and deaths are really the result of the self???

Basically we are doing all this to our self’s…

Now there could be a couple of possible reasons - to keep us actually safe- God actually kept his promise but with all the seeming going on with the pseudo touch we feel (repulsion) we obviously are attracting other forces…. Including when we ‘get cut’ or an open wound it’s actually the body doing it to its self? Because nothing touches???

When we get burn in fire ( it’s actually the self?? Through attraction (the dark side of it) ???

Isn’t that amazing?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul...sion_principle

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 09-02-2023, 01:33 PM
Master

I think you need to put more work into understanding physics, but you’re doing good for now.

Good job and good luck on your journey.

Kind regards,

CW
Old 09-02-2023, 05:14 PM
Master

I may not understand the physics of this, but presumably the same applies to all of our sense perceptions?

So we do not touch but the sensation of touch arises. We do not taste but the sensation of taste arises. We do not see but the sensation of sight arises. And so on.

In other words, that which is experiencing is always separate from that which is experienced but somehow experiencing happens.

Peace
Old 09-02-2023, 07:55 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostsoul13
The Pauli principle states we don’t touch anything at all ...
Interesting interpretation of the Pauli Principle.

We, humans, are made of the same kind of particles too ... And, all those particles themselves are much more "space" than sub-particles, ...

It seems that our consciousness creates, from "space", the forms we believe to objectively exist. Everything we perceive is only through our senses, and everything we learn about the physical universe (including seeing, reading about it, hearing, ...) comes only through our individual senses, and telepathy.

We have the same experience, with the same assumption of reality, when we dream.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 10-02-2023, 06:18 AM
Master

Difference with dreaming, in my personal dreams, is that it seems more 3D animated. Like not existing of atoms, but more like 3D models. Except when they get clearer… then still not atoms, but more like sand but as in light (mix between sand and light).

Kind regards,

CW
Old 20-02-2023, 12:37 AM
Newbie ;)

I believe our life force/energy field reaches beyond our bodies so it's the energy field that interacts with other fields
Old 24-02-2023, 04:06 PM
MAYA EL

Science and it's incoherent concepts
Old 25-02-2023, 04:17 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostsoul13
all the accidents and deaths are really the result of the self???
i died enough times to feel like there is always a specific feeling that comes and then I die... one time in this life I got this feeling and then immediately someone drove in front of me and I was in a wreck... usually now i get uneasy when I see the feeling off in the distance and don't much want to deal with it... not that i'm a big fan of trying to stay alive (I mean what is the point this life isn't so great lol) it just makes me uneasy...