Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 11-11-2016, 06:32 AM
Newbie ;)

11:11 and angel numbers

Just finished with my blog update on 11:11 and angel numbers go check it out and catch up on my other blog posts
#universal #connection #starseed #sedona #ufo #awakening #synchronicity
Old 11-11-2016, 05:18 PM
mindanalyzer

Today Nov 11; I woke up at 11:11. Wow
Old 15-11-2016, 03:04 AM
Pathfinder
I was born a few minutes after 11 pm on 4/29 and 2+9 = 11

All this spirituality stuff started happening around my 29th b-day this April, and I've been seeing the numbers 29 and 33 all the time (4+29=33 as well)
Old 02-12-2016, 11:19 PM
Guide

I see triple numbers all the time, repeating numbers so 11:11, 22:22, licence plate numbers 222 , 333 , 444, 555, 666, 777, 888, 999. Names, words etc etc. I just laugh now.
Old 05-12-2016, 11:19 PM
Pathfinder

I see 11:11 frequently. Does anyone think that it's 'hotting up' I'm positive things are "happening"
Old 18-12-2016, 04:54 PM
Suspended
Guide

"Numerologists believe that events linked to the time 11:11 appear more often than can be explained by chance or coincidence.This belief is related to the concept of synchronicity. Some authors claim that seeing 11:11 on a clock is an auspicious sign. Others claim that 11:11 signals a spirit presence.The belief that the time 11:11 has mystical powers has been adopted by believers in New Age philosophies. However, skeptics say that Uri Geller's examples of 11:11 phenomena in world events are examples of post-hoc reasoning and confirmation bias." Wikipedia

That being said, my husband's time of death(TOD) recorded on his death certificate is 11:11 ...
In the week leading up to his death he mentioned a few times being drawn to see this set of numbers ...
I was also drawn to see them, but did not know at the time that they are called angels signs or what meaning they had for us ...
At 11:07, he sent me an ADC in which I felt overcome w/peace, love & joy. I was compelled to keep staring at the clock till it struck 11:11pm. My dog who had been screeching earlier had calmed down & we both happily walked into the bedroom to go to sleep. It was not till the following morning we learned of his death. I was shocked when I saw his TOD as 11:11pm.

The numbers are meaningful when you are drawn strongly to be still to notice them for as long as a minute. When it's a coicidence, it is in a single moment that the universe randomly lets you know it is in sync & to maintain the balance ...
Old 18-12-2016, 08:48 PM
Experiencer
I switched of the clock on my laptop and downloaded an analog clock app
I saw these number ll the time 11.11 12.12. 13.13. and so on and others how I should start spiritual work how it was a sign for light workers to go to work
and so much more , all the money I would get and about 10 others on all the amazing spiritual things i should teach others . lol yes no cues yet at my front door yet, don't see my pm box fill up here yet , here comes mr amazing who is in the divine light ready to teach every one every thing , one small problem I don't want to be that and I don,t care I want to be just me and do as i do and when I do and what I like and when I like it so out went the clock in the analog clock pfff so you like angel numbers you can have mine lol uh well the ones I use to see its gone now no clocks around I feel just fine and am very happy as I am I told my guide if you want some thing bring it , or shut up I dont want it my guides are ok but the stupid numbers kept going , they are nonsense some how , it does not apply to me

it would be cool to do readings did lots of those over the years or things like that but for real teaching you need to meet people to share the divine light I am in and that is all around me it would be around that person to ,so that makes it all happen
Old 24-12-2016, 04:08 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by hineahuone
I see triple numbers all the time, repeating numbers so 11:11, 22:22, licence plate numbers 222 , 333 , 444, 555, 666, 777, 888, 999. Names, words etc etc. I just laugh now.

Its still happening, today I got 555 twice and then a car with the number plate 55555, I mean WTH? Also got 777 twice and 333 twice. Yesterday I followed a car with the personalised plate V JESUS. That was awesome.
Old 27-12-2016, 01:45 AM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by hineahuone
Its still happening, today I got 555 twice and then a car with the number plate 55555, I mean WTH? Also got 777 twice and 333 twice. Yesterday I followed a car with the personalised plate V JESUS. That was awesome.

The numbers have to come to fruition to reveal its personal meaning for you; it cannot be forced ...
If nothing significant occurs, then it's a sign from the universe many receive ...
When both myself & my late husband received 11:11 signs we had no way of knowing they meant his impending death would be at 11:11pm ...
The signs were not not meant for us to intervene to prevent the inevitable ...
Signs can be either good or bad or depending on one's beliefs/perspective ...
If a person receives #'s that turn out to be significant such as the b-day/meeting day or time of either event for a future spouse or lottery win, etc there could be happiness & shouting, "I knew it, I knew it! ...
A person like myself who received the repetitive 11:11, screamed in pain & agony, "I knew it! I knew it!" ...
As for beliefs/perspectives, God always takes care of people whether dead or alive as do angels ...
JMHO ...
Old 27-12-2016, 08:21 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Really!
The numbers have to come to fruition to reveal its personal meaning for you; it cannot be forced ...
If nothing significant occurs, then it's a sign from the universe many receive ...
When both myself & my late husband received 11:11 signs we had no way of knowing they meant his impending death would be at 11:11pm ...
The signs were not not meant for us to intervene to prevent the inevitable ...
Signs can be either good or bad or depending on one's beliefs/perspective ...
If a person receives #'s that turn out to be significant such as the b-day/meeting day or time of either event for a future spouse or lottery win, etc there could be happiness & shouting, "I knew it, I knew it! ...
A person like myself who received the repetitive 11:11, screamed in pain & agony, "I knew it! I knew it!" ...
As for beliefs/perspectives, God always takes care of people whether dead or alive as do angels ...
JMHO ...

It is a daily occurrence for me and almost like a game now. Today I saw all the triples and 888 three times in a row. Every time I look at my mobile phone there is a triple number and often get 11:11. I asked out loud to God and the angels, okay what is going to happen now? There was no answer, but it felt awesome anyway.