Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 18-01-2023, 08:37 PM
Talk about 'signs and messages' from the Universe!!

This is an amazing youtube Molearner brought to my attention...
except I had it already in my view to eventually watch!
It is 15 min, don't have the time? Try 5 min increments...it is indeed worth it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7c5t6FkvUG0

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 18-01-2023, 08:50 PM
Master

Thanks so much for posting…..I would highly recommend viewing it !
Old 19-01-2023, 03:59 PM
Master

This YouTube presentation is by Lisa Miller. She is the author of _The Awakened Brain_. It addresses the strong connection between science and spirituality…..this might be of more interest on the Science and Spirituality forum. It should be of great interest there…..
Old 19-01-2023, 05:07 PM
Dude111

Thank you Miss H!
Old 20-01-2023, 01:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Molearner
...this might be of more interest on the Science and Spirituality forum.
This youtube, tho, is not about presenting scientific reasons.
It does open the door to ask questions for a person interested in the scientific aspect.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 21-01-2023, 02:00 AM
Master

i found it interesting that she was able to obtain the idea she obtained
Old 21-01-2023, 06:22 PM
Administrator
Hello

I watched it from the spiritual perspective. I get what she said about wanting a child and then conceiving that child. Too looking at the situation I was in that door was not always a great one to have opened. The thing with a door it swings on hinges that can in a wind fly shut on you without notice or warnings. Too once you open a door it can be hard to close it again.

Depression is not always a thing we can cure more we have to learn to manage it, it does not just go away as one has that child I have found from many that so struggled to find that child. So many times I have found that couples are done and spent when they finally get that child, as that focus on getting there was the thing that held them together as a couple. There was not a stronger bond there in the relationship to hold the keep them as a couple.

Yes science wants to understand the brain and that spiritual oath at times but its focus is "science" where I have found in doing readings that its a path more than a door I see, and its a merging of the two worlds I see. That path of bringing the physical brain world into the spiritual gut or intuition world. I do not go to call it faith, more its a path on the same level of being.

I sit on that fence of just because money (as fertility treatments are not cheep) with the science can give you a child in life, should it ? At times I have come to see that it only brings in more suffering and sadness that reflect then on that child.

Fine line with doors. Her's seem to have been with a happy ending but too it. Too they had the means financially to get there from their science work.

Its an interesting clip. I will give it that. I have had my brain mapped and while I get the science of doing it I too wonder what the end game of doing it was for science. To "Prove" the Paranormal is real, to prove one can go on next to no sleep at night and function, to prove that one can orgasm with just thoughts, to prove a Near Death is a real event horizon. In the end there still is no proof. Yet I played the games for science.

Lynn
Old 21-01-2023, 10:51 PM
Master

hi lynn,

i can understand about not wanting to open certain doors because what is beyond is difficult... but... you can't do strength training if you won't lift weights. And you can't learn to climb a mountain if you let the thought you are going to fall stop you from even trying... And more personally, as a child you couldn't possibly have learned to walk or even talk if you had started by assessing how hard it looked and deciding it was bad to even try....

not that any of those things are inherently valuable mind you, it is just another way of looking at that part of life that maybe a lot of people haven't thought about yet...
Old 01-02-2023, 07:16 PM
Master
I thought this thread would have been about the green comet and what it meant(a near miss of an asteroid the other day too,big solar flare about a month back that featured in a dream of mine)
Old 02-02-2023, 05:31 AM
Master
Be one with all universal things and that will make it easier to interpret the message and be aware of the signs we are recieving.

Not even Jesus was universally aligned, all he knew was Godly things, the Bible doesn't teach us about universal things because God was all they were interested in in those days.

Universal education is a thing of this day and age but the Mayans also had a greater interest in the universe but hadn't perfected the education because they could only peer so far out into the universe without high powered telescopes as we have today.

Our mission of this day and age?, map the entire universe and trace it all the way to the big bang, can we do it?, God knows.

utopiandreamchild