Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 12-01-2023, 01:12 PM
Newbie ;)

karma...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReturningMoon
Hi everyone. I think this is an interesting topic because alot of people might say "you should never wish bad things on anyone." Maybe it might just be a waste of your energy to wish bad things on somebody but I personally don't believe there's anything wrong with enjoying when they get their's.
I think alot of it depends on how they treated you. I personally don't recommend revenge but I do think that people eventually reap what they sow.
That is just my point of view but anyone else is welcome to add their's.
If you wish negative Karma on others, expect your own negative karma to arrive as quickly to you also. If you are without sin, then karma will not touch you.
Old 13-01-2023, 04:07 PM
Master

Everyone says this, we create karma with our thoughts, words, and our behavior or deeds. However, there is a time when karma is not created. We are beginning to talk about the program within being automatic and that response to it is automatic.

The program (state) does not create karma. Only the conscious state does. But keep in mind, mind response does not remain automatic. It becomes a decision. It moves for being automatic into the light. Now we move into karma. It is no longer impulse. Why? We create karma in conscious thought, conscious word, conscious behavior, or conscious deed, what becomes conscious after impulse. It doesn't matter, the program or impulse moves in, becoming conscious (about). So it becomes an internal, a conscious debate going on, don't you see. Embrace it. You never in the end do something without it being conscious. Even if a program you will think about it some time. Btw, what is being enjoyed. Anger is being enjoyed. The program of anger. An impulse is it not.
Old 13-01-2023, 04:23 PM
My impression was this thread is more about simply enjoying when someone gets their karma dished out and we are aware of it.
NOT wishing them to receive karmic pay back.

For one thing that would be a waste of energy since it is a natural 'law' ---what goes around, comes around."
It ''can" make us smile to see it in action.
I'm certainly going to smile when a certain figure in America gets indited for his crimes.
I found satisfaction when a Hollywood rapist that ruined careers was sent to prison.
I am NOT shy to say that.
Do I hope he learns from this and next life changes; finds goodness and God? YES!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 14-01-2023, 05:48 PM
Pathfinder

I think Blue Tiger's response earlier in this thread resonates with me most. I wanted a full discussion on Karma but my main reason for writing this thread was because in my situation I DID enjoy when Karma struck.
Old 14-01-2023, 06:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReturningMoon
I think Blue Tiger's response earlier in this thread resonates with me most.
Do you mean Post #6 I had to look up or is there another.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 14-01-2023, 09:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Tiger
No, I don't see anything wrong with watching karma served with great pleasure. The way I see it, someone/something else judged them and took care of matters. I did no judging, I sought no revenge, so why shouldn't I be pleased when the Universe works out in a way I sort of understand?
Humans judging humans is not karma.. it’s human judging humans..

Pleasure derived from an interconnected weave of judgement and righteousness?

Where are you in the whole of this I wonder?

The mind/body can derive its pleasure from anythjng of course..
Old 15-01-2023, 01:25 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Do you mean Post #6 I had to look it up or is there another.
That's right. #6.
Old 04-03-2023, 11:29 PM
Master
Yeah, because then other people will enjoy it when you get your karma. And you wont like that either.
Just kidding.

Karma isn't bad. So someone getting their karma is not bad. It's like saying that a wheel which is out of balance and suddenly returns to balance, is bad.

The vehicle by which it returns to balance may be bad. But the badness of it need not affect the wheel in any negative way whatsoever. And that it affects it in the positive way of returning it to balance is proof of that. And therefor, bad things can still be good things.

This is a revelation of absolute unconditional and boundless freedom.
Old 05-03-2023, 07:07 PM
Ascender
Shameful confession: I watch "Instant Karma" videos on YoutTube. So yes. I am guilty of this.
Old 07-03-2023, 03:14 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flexi-Girl
Shameful confession: I watch "Instant Karma" videos on YoutTube. So yes. I am guilty of this.
I sentence you to 3 years of breathing.