Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 01-12-2022, 08:11 PM
Master
Book1 Proof of entanglement?

Is there any specific signs that point to entanglement.. except telepathy…

How would one know they are entangled?

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 21-01-2023, 08:38 AM
Knower

"In 2017 the team, along with a group of researchers in Austria, was able to employ the satellite to perform the world’s first quantum-encrypted virtual teleconference between Beijing and Vienna."

scientificamerican.com

"Here we demonstrate entanglement-based QKD between two ground stations separated by 1,120 kilometres at a finite secret-key rate of 0.12 bits per second, without the need for trusted relays. Entangled photon pairs were distributed via two bidirectional downlinks from the Micius satellite to two ground observatories in Delingha and Nanshan in China. The development of a high-efficiency telescope and follow-up optics crucially improved the link efficiency. The generated keys are secure for realistic devices, because our ground receivers were carefully designed to guarantee fair sampling and immunity to all known side channels"

nature.com
Old 26-02-2023, 03:13 AM
MAYA EL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mora321
"In 2017 the team, along with a group of researchers in Austria, was able to employ the satellite to perform the world’s first quantum-encrypted virtual teleconference between Beijing and Vienna."
scientificamerican.com
"Here we demonstrate entanglement-based QKD between two ground stations separated by 1,120 kilometres at a finite secret-key rate of 0.12 bits per second, without the need for trusted relays.
Tell me how on Earth are they able to determine that they were able to shoot such a specific amount of photons when a photon is 10,000 times smaller than an atom and an atom is still too small for us to actually observe directly let alone something 10,000 times smaller so then how do we have a machine capable of determining individual photons how did we calibrate such a machine how did we confirm its accuracy and how do we know it's doing what they say it's doing when we can't even observe something 10,000 times larger?

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 26-02-2023 at 12:19 PM. Reason: Quote only 3 sentences at the most
Old 26-02-2023, 03:49 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYA EL
Tell me how on Earth are they able to determine that they were able to shoot such a specific amount of photons when a photon is 10,000 times smaller than an atom and an atom is still too small for us to actually observe directly let alone something 10,000 times smaller so then how do we have a machine capable of determining individual photons how did we calibrate such a machine how did we confirm its accuracy and how do we know it's doing what they say it's doing when we can't even observe something 10,000 times larger?

well if you are going to ask those questions might as well ask why we think they even exist or that the machine does either? None of this is observable to us we have to take it all on other people's say so... and even if they took me to those people and to that machine and showed it all to me I'd have to be accepting that it works the way they say it works.... because I can't observe THAT either...

but i also think it strange they can know so much about the habits and activities of the dinosaurs just by investigating some bones.... just me I guess...
Old 15-03-2023, 06:07 PM
MAYA EL

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
well if you are going to ask those questions might as well ask why we think they even exist or that the machine does either? None of this is observable to us we have to take it all on other people's say so... and even if they took me to those people and to that machine and showed it all to me I'd have to be accepting that it works the way they say it works.... because I can't observe THAT either...

but i also think it strange they can know so much about the habits and activities of the dinosaurs just by investigating some bones.... just me I guess...

That's the funny thing is we have never found a single dinosaur bone not 1 instead what he have is 100% stone that's in the shape of bones that are called fossils because a fossil is 100% stone so that makes it even more of a Mistry as to how the hell they know what the mating habits were for the t Rex and what the other dinosaurs thought about them lol
Old 11-04-2023, 04:38 PM
Knower
i agree that i have never seen an atom before and proof in any science is a misleading term. there is either positive or negative Data that draws some conclusion born out of rigorous lab tests that might never seem to have an end!
Dean Radin who is Chief scientist at IONS said proof only applies to alcohol, and math but considering the nature of everything dealing with the para normal as it called i am glad to see new studies being done to put the lid on this dark age mentality that would surely denied science to adopt a new type of science instead of reverting back to the Galileo effect.
Old 13-04-2023, 07:48 PM
Knower
i believe they can record photon activity using the double slit device or that methology or was it particles ! anyways im unsure if that experiment depended on the observer and would be like the shrodingers cat paradox, so i guess a photon is a quatum particle of the electromagnetic field and can be measured how?
Old 13-04-2023, 08:00 PM
Knower
i know as much about quantum physics as a novice would come to understand. like Einstein said spooky actions at a distance, but i have this gut feeling that quantum theory will change the way we see the universe.
Old 13-04-2023, 08:22 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYA EL

thats my question for sure! and if you sit and explain to me how an atomic bomb works i can understand that or a gas engine or a nuclear reactor, but its been my understanding that quantum particles dont behave the way we think they should and there are experiments out there since the early 70s you know the ones. the remote viewing programs out of stanford university paid for by the cia Hal Puthoff Russell Targ ,
Old 15-04-2023, 10:26 AM
MAYA EL

Quote:
Originally Posted by entenmanns
thats my question for sure! and if you sit and explain to me how an atomic bomb works i can understand that or a gas engine or a nuclear reactor, but its been my understanding that quantum particles dont behave the way we think they should and there are experiments out there since the early 70s you know the ones. the remote viewing programs out of stanford university paid for by the cia Hal Puthoff Russell Targ ,
Yes I've done remote viewing several times and been able to pinpoint the target within a 3ft accuracy from halfway around the planet but like with all organic things it's not 100% reproducible so science doesn't give it much attention if it can't weaponize itguarantee it and then sell it