Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 02-06-2023, 12:56 PM
Master

6-2-23 …

To start this last post for the week … I need to submit two guidelines that hold for the vast majority of all … 1) … there is *always* something to worry about or to rock your boat and there will *always* be those who are sent into your personal life chosen simply to cause you grief and nudge you to face yourself… and 2) … your mind is a tool of habit and will spin and dance over everything that interests your chosen set of beliefs and standards … positively or negatively … beneficially or detrimentally.

Welcome to the Schoolroom. That’s why your perspective is always drawn outside yourself to provide an overabundance and wealth of outer intrigue, drama, and experience. Your mind and accompanying emotions will constantly be pulled anywhere and everywhere it wishes … where you have previously trained it to go via your preferences … whether it is to your benefit or not.

So … where do you even start to counter this?

To start with … you are … right now … all you have ever been … ever. It makes little difference who you “were” in the past … and it’s not so important who or what you wish to be in the future … it’s what you are *right now* using your own specific and personal toolbox of how you will react to various sets of circumstances and situations. We are … our past lives … and no one can behave beyond their chosen strategies unless and until that individual chooses to grow beyond them … one at a time … and more often than not … one step at a time within each long-practiced stance.

The best way to stay out of conflicting situations are to stay out of them in the first place. Be aware … and don’t step into something you know will shake your tree. Affirmations are a beginning … nudging into “positive thinking” … and engine to use the habitual tendencies of the mind to keep focused on foundational ideals. Inwardly talk to yourself all the time about your preferred ideals and how wonderful they are working for you … even if you’re still in the not-yet-successful stages.

Many have told me that they are “lying” to themselves when doing this.

No … you are “designing” yourself … and you are laying the foundation for what will later become habitual patterns. Just like a trail of bread crumbs … you focus your mind on the “pleasantries” of being the new you … “I can do this … I can do that … I am this … I am that … All is working well with and for me … etc” … constantly living from this developing perspective … adjusting it throughout the day … talking inwardly to yourself … ( who else is going to tell you this about yourself ) … and the bottom line … intentionally keep your mind focused on or about where you wish it to be … on your more beneficial ideal … as long as all of this is geared to how *YoU* will act and behave … and not someone else catering to your preferred way you want *them* to act.

You certainly will get “pulled away” from this when external ( or internal ) pressures pull at you. Shift to the new situation … deal with it as best you can … and then later return to the above.

If you learn to walk one-step-at-a-time … this is the same process … and you can inwardly chatter away all you wish. I’d certainly keep this silently to ourself. Keep your mind focused on where you want it to be … on what you wish it to dwell upon. Slowly … the old gives way to the new.

May the adventures continue for the weekend.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 05-06-2023, 12:48 PM
Master

6-5-23 …

No … you’re right. We didn’t ask for this. It wasn’t our choice. As Soul Itself we were individually created … and then into these Lower Psychic / Metaphysical Worlds we were born.

Somewhere in the middle of all that surrounds us … there is some kind of “Existence” … some kind of Ruler or God or Lord … maybe a Being or an Entity … and it is that “Presence” that brought all of this about. IT could not show “favoritism” … even in the simple choice between this-or-that … so IT created a direct offshoot of ITSELF … Soul … and then “nominated” subordinate “entities” to lay the foundation of the Whole of Consciousness … undesigned … non-specific … just the gel or agar or plastic substance that everything else will be made of … then threw Soul Itself … the most powerful single, individual entity in existence … threw It into a schoolroom to teach It what It truly is and what It’s responsibilities to LIFE are … after first throwing It into a jungle of conditions, experiences, situations, and decisions while wrapped in a series of protective sheaths or layers or bodies … if you will … since Soul could not exist here in these Lower Psychic / Metaphysical Worlds without direct protection … just as an ice cube could not exist in a boiling cauldron.

This has been going on for so long that all the experiences necessary and demanded of each individual Soul Itself has been figured out … well designed … and we will learn from them in spite of ourselves … no matter how long it takes … and I’m talking eons here … thus the necessity of reincarnation and karma … the ability to learn from ones choices and to return to do just that.

We immediately set out to learn what WE individually like … and dislike. We don’t care what LIFE is trying to show us … we don’t care that we *are* the most powerful single entity in all of Existence … WE know what WE like and we’re sticking to it … until death … and with reincarnation … beyond death. We don’t care about what everyone else likes or dislikes … only our own preferences. We become frightened, confused, mired, protective, defensive … and intensely stubborn in our self-satisfaction. We gather and horde and battle.

It doesn’t help matters at all that the inevitable Existence and closing realizations are wholly invisible to the physical body senses … and even the means by which we are to uncover the invisible … is rather obscured from sight.

Every facet and aspect of what we live in within these Lower Psychic / Metaphysical Worlds is designed to addict … to entrap. We live in this darkness … figuratively and literally … until we’ve had enough and will do ANY-thing to truly step beyond the boundaries of the positive-negative Lower Psychic / Metaphysical Worlds and discover our true home.

Why all of this?

As stated above … Soul Itself is the single most powerful entity in existence. The Core Creator God goes as far as setting LIFE into expression (Staff corrected) and then creates Soul Itself to “design” LIFE into what IT will … seen or unseen … thing or no-thing … and will learn the responsibilities of that power only by forcing choices upon each individual in their own way … in their own time … with eternity to work with.

Since Soul Itself is indeed the most powerful of all creations … the schoolroom must be … and is … complete and thorough.

More tomorrow.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 05-06-2023, 01:20 PM
Guide

Halleluiah.
Old 05-06-2023, 04:00 PM
Master

Powerful, insightful information. I love the subject about choice and something important. Though it may be no choice to start, it is about choice and we continue it. Certainly choice is part of all the different worlds (levels) and we continue and incarnate. Now there is a time Soul no longer exist in the lower manifested worlds and this is a choice to. The time soul chooses. No need to return, a choice not to. Though I use to say this all the time before I no longer see this. So I don't know if I'm trying to encourage a different perspective. I bought into the trap, stuck thought as well, but...
Quote:
Every facet and aspect...we live in...is designed to addict … to entrap.
The lower realm is to illicit choice and choice set us free. And soul loves it here. The realm of creation itself is soul, not body. The lower worlds becomes about seeing choice without the power of creation, we connect to the choice. A state of power completely different from a state of no power. I would say soul is here to obverse and choose and chooses. Soul does these three things.
Old 05-06-2023, 09:12 PM
Master

hazada and lemex …

Thanks guys. I am trying to tie some new tidbits in to expand the understandings a bit.

I did however notice a glaring error in the post above. My spell-checker changed a word … which changed the entire meaning of the sentence. In one of the last paragraphs … I stated that the Core Creator God goes as far as setting LIFE into “depression.”

Um … no.

It should have read … setting LIFE into EX-pression. Like … brings it about. Not necessarily “manifested” … as that takes action … and there is no “action” in the Pure God Worlds … so … I tried another word … and YaY for the computer … even another word was put in the sentence. I usually try to edit … but missed that one.

Anyway … on we go.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 06-06-2023, 12:27 PM
Master

6-6-23 …

Unknown to most … discovered with the last few steps of the journey … there is a massive division enclosed by the Whole of Existence. There is an “area” of positive-only existence … formless … non-specific … un-designed … a foundational gel or plastic-like substance … words fall short here … and all of this expands out from the center in a giant wave … so to speak … until the dividing line just below or outward from the true home of Soul Itself … this “level” given various names by those that have gotten that far … and so on below … the negative element added to the “gel-like” substance … moldable now … the negative aspect added to the positive and giving rise to the atom … these atoms directed into various forms and conditions … and the classrooms take shape.

Consciousness as we know it … is not a “thing” … or even a place. It is consciousness as a whole that is the “One” we all proclaim. Everything … is of this substance. There is no “brain” or managerial supervisor of this substance. Each and every individual forms out of this substance as It will … every aspect or layer of this substance being “no-thing” until we each individually wish to make specifics out of it … which the positive-negative cosmic dimensions of the Lower Psychic / Metaphysical Worlds are purposed to do … by our view … by our perspective … by our preferences … learned … one step at a time.

Life begins at the bottom … unaware … and then progressively unfolds from layer to layer … level to level … building upon what is previously designed and lived … vacillating from times of ecstasy to sorrow … learning comes oh so slowly.

We walk this journey for a majority of the time clueless that *we* each have a say in it all … which itself comes with restrictions and lessons. We cannot design lifetime after lifetime of fabulous wealth … deeply loving mates … perfect health … storehouses of material goodies … plush mansions … and power to rule it all … without balancing lifetimes spent in the opposite. We continuously build upon what we know to be true for ourselves … protecting … defending … and yet the “next level” always seems to be “just out of reach.” Yes … there are many lifetimes spent in happiness and capability. Those … are the ecstasies we all seek … and they come along just often enough to keep us from going fully crazy … which … there are lifetimes of that too.

And all the time the Whole of Consciousness doesn’t change … our choices / preferences do. We select our of the Whole what we choose to live … many times forgetting the choices we made in previous lives for which we balance in a current lifetime. Consciousness does not make us choose … we make the choices. We learn each step from the introductory to the elementary to the mediocre to the advanced to the learned to the expert … only to find out there are steps even further beyond.

Though we indeed live within One Whole Existence ( admittedly divided into two grand divisions and regulated by two “levels” of Spirit … Divine Spirit and Cosmic Spirit of the Lower Psychic / Metaphysical Worlds ) … One Whole Consciousness … Soul Itself does not exist as a collective … an overall brotherhood … a group. Soul was not created to be a group entity … but … within the Lower Psychic / Metaphysical Worlds … being a social animal as part of various groups has its advantages and disadvantages. We are not “One” Soul … chopped up into parts. Each individual Soul was created … individually … for reasons that will be discovered during the pre-masterwork attainments.

We learn … by living … and more … by applying what we know to our own daily understanding. Reading about the possibilities and options gives way to applicable experience.

More tomorrow.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 07-06-2023, 12:53 PM
Master

6-7-23 …

From the Pure God Worlds to the Lower Psychic / Metaphysical Worlds … ( both generic terms although valid ) … everything has cause … everything has a starting point so to speak … even the various planes or dimensions are “set into place” by the one above it and “embryonically designed” by the subordinate ruler or “god” or that plane and then “down” to the next … the foundational forces and / or energies exuded toast the next plane into existence … in the case of the physical universes … giving rise to the entire “Big Bang” scenario and any others that might be considered valid … and the only possible exception to all of this is the actual Core … the actual Center … the Core Creator God … and I personally do not know if “something” designed the Core Creator God … I have never heard it discussed or even hinted at … and that perhaps this exception is simply something that just … IS.

Other than this possible exception … everything is designed and … in terms of the Lower Psychic / Metaphysical Worlds … set into motion by someone … somewhere … at some time. You individually might react to a situation or experience set in motion by someone else … maybe long ago … maybe centuries ago … or your own personal karmic implications were set in motion by you … consciously or otherwise … more often than not in previous lifetimes … and you are reacting to them with patterns and habitual perceptions that were options at one time but now might not fit the scenario.

The vast great majority of the human experience is a slavish reaction to our own effects. We react … and believe … out of habit. Mind was designed to decide which choices would probably bring us the most success or pleasure … and we ran with the ball. There is no condemnation meant here at all … towards anyone. Mind is an exquisite tool when used correctly … but a terrible master when mishandled. It’s an offshoot and foundation of … first we must learn what we are *not* before we learn what we *are.*

Each expression you put out into LIFE is a cause … physical, emotional, mental … and eventually spiritual … each thought … each intention … each action … out it goes … to later return … sometimes quickly … sometimes not so much. We put out such “causes” … and it brings a reaction from whatever … the foundational scenario of cause and effect … action and reaction … and then we react to that reaction … or we become an effect of an effect … until the original cause that set it all in motion is totally lost and we continue to react as we always have … an effect of an effect … out of pure habit … beneficial or otherwise.

Again … mind is designed to do this … since experience here in the Lower Psychic / Metaphysical Worlds is so “external” … we need to recognize and react to similar conditions and situations … otherwise we would have to learn EVERY-thing anew … each and every time. If our patterns are beneficial … even partially so … our lives become more “understandable and controllable” … as it were.

Many times our original causes can never be uncovered … they happened lifetimes ago … under different circumstances. These often still fall under similar tendencies and they can be grouped into categories … to some extent … those needing more patience or tolerance or effort or courage or strength or worth or honesty or … ??

The entire cause and effect storyline … teaches. It is your personal classroom.

More tomorrow.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 07-06-2023, 03:17 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorkchop
It should have read … setting LIFE into EX-pression. Like … brings it about.
Just curious. Instead of the word like is the word life. This was the word I saw. Spirit uses words spell checkers can't find..lol. I now find I even agree more with what was said. Thank's for the correction.
Old 07-06-2023, 03:28 PM
Master

lemex …

Hey … you’re right. The computer poltergeists jumped me again … maybe it’s time for an exorcism. Sheesh.

Nice catch.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 07-06-2023, 04:21 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorkchop
You individually might react to a situation or experience set in motion … long ago … maybe centuries ago … karmic...
People do not connect karma being soon (quick) and this is a mistake because Karma is not in terms of some past but it is in terms of cause and effect today. The past was once a today. It is true we live with karma but should one be able to see today. We tend to react to past karma but karma is set in motion today. And when set today, it can be seen. One can observe karma from today or centuries ago. One can see karma from yesterday, a week ago, a month ago, a year ago, it is not invisible and it is that it does not exist. Is one is suppose to know karma in today?