Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 14-09-2022, 08:15 PM
Master
If I told you that one I had last night it is silly it was so silly I am not even going to post them here I've only posted in my brain journal only that's my dreams and his eyes are my family in the future can be lonely can you read it only
If I ever get that person and we do together we don't get a child together it's not child's Eyes Only
But I don't know what the future begins I've had two in the Motives but some of it I want to know and some I don't know but if the person appear together we will get together cuz I spent told me so cos she nearly having a floor Shop
I've got a friend I Can Dream so silly it sounds bizarre but me and dreams it
One of my friends having to drain the fish was 18 ft
One of my friends and I'm not pretty well had a dream where fish was eating her feet

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 04-10-2022, 08:33 PM
Knower

I have a silly repeating dream, where the distributor cap on my pickup truck is a burning coal, like in a campfire.

Another one an attractive woman I wanted to get to know better said she killed me in a past life. Naturally, I no longer wanted to get to know her better. She might kill me again.

Another where every time I looked, something had disappeared. At the end, what had been an an office was now a bare room.

Probably my silliest dream I was flying near a jetliner, and wondered if I'd get embarrassed if someone on the plane saw me flying there. I never realized I was dreaming, until I woke up.

JoeColo
Old 04-10-2022, 09:47 PM
Suspended
Master
One time I dreamed that I ate a giant marshmallow and when I woke up, my pillow was gone.
Old 05-10-2022, 09:08 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldous
One time I dreamed that I ate a giant marshmallow and when I woke up, my pillow was gone.
this is a good one ��
Old 05-10-2022, 09:09 PM
Ascender
I once dreamed that a green parrot was giving me soul advice and I woke up laughing like crazy.

And then I dreamed that I was a vampire doing coc at a party with other vampires
Old 06-10-2022, 07:39 AM
Master
I had a dream last night and silly because Ian Bill of EastEnders but it's jumping over silly thingsll

Old 02-02-2023, 08:17 PM
Master
I'm on sing my dreams I've been playing lately silly lately and I forgot about this post I made last year

Old 02-02-2023, 09:10 PM
Knower
Many years ago I dreamt I was in my old high school. On the stairs was a woman(teacher?) she said she wanted to poor nail polish all over me and then eat me..

I woke up screaming, Must have been 13 or 15 years old or something, but never forgot that one as it was just tooo weird
Old 03-02-2023, 08:47 PM
Newbie ;)

I was a reporter in the music industry and stayed the night at a hotel with Gerard Way - we slept together, but the dream was more romantic and sweet feeling than sexual. But anyway, the next morning Gerard was up before me, getting dressed for his job as a sports mascot - in a banana costume.
Old 04-02-2023, 06:48 AM
Master
Some of the things I had as a kid dreams I had as a kid I wish I kept dream diary on them because some of them was outrageous and a few times when I was school when I was telling some of paper at school about it I've got me into trouble of teachers

But I could make you laugh but I don't about as a kid