Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 04-11-2022, 01:18 AM
Guide
Yeah, it's true that everything is already there but that is why the main issue persists: why can't the divine energies influence us towards liberation?
It's because of the resistance our restrictions put up.
I do see, and have practiced, that real Love (self-less) cracks these restrictions, namely the one at the heart.
Very important! Stay awesome 👍
Old 28-11-2022, 01:10 AM
Seeker

Many have said decalcify the pineal gland.
Old 29-11-2022, 10:50 AM
Master

Yes I’ve looked into that, decalcifying the pineal gland. Apparently it is caused by the fluoride that has peen put into our drinking water. Some people have suggested that is was done on purpose but who knows. Maybe another conspiracy theory.
Old 11-12-2022, 10:09 PM
Master
I know my third Eye chakra is getting more and more it is opening up it's right now I don't take my home I give him off because of fun of mine a friend of mine with sadly passed away this year shaving her goes home and her house was full of ghosts and another funeral people who normally asked me as got ghosts with a touch themselves to them to get rid of them as some men is good friends of mine very good friends because they think that a lot of me and I like little too if only there was single and available of them yourself because you are nice man

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 07-01-2023, 04:53 AM
Deactivated Account

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but the third eye activated is when that part of you that percieves through the bodily senses, through the mind, and the other spiritual bodies (astral, causal, etc) is awakened. Your seeing, but not through eyes. Your hearing, but the hearing is not the ears hearing, sort of like you are encapsulated in a body, and 'floating right before and above the ocean of thoughts & impressions'. The silver surfer?!
Old 11-02-2023, 01:20 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aknaton
Please correct me if I'm wrong, but the third eye activated is when that part of you that percieves through the bodily senses, through the mind, and the other spiritual bodies (astral, causal, etc) is awakened. Your seeing, but not through eyes. Your hearing, but the hearing is not the ears hearing, sort of like you are encapsulated in a body, and 'floating right before and above the ocean of thoughts & impressions'. The silver surfer?!

Sounds legit to my education and experiences.
Some people call the mind's eye the 3rd eye but that's just the brain using memory data to crate hypnogogic images. There's another "space" where the impressions see-through I think like you're saying not through the eyes but another way. In my wrote, we can use this space to perceive the angels/intelligences that way.

~~🏄‍♂️~~
Old 12-06-2023, 05:57 PM
Seeker

What is the proper way to activate our third eye?
Old 02-09-2023, 02:07 AM
Newbie ;)

[quote=Godspark] The dark night of the soul before enlightenment is talking about your pineal gland. You need darkness to become full of light. Without darkness, there is no light, and vice versa.

If you have made it this far, you will know what this means. There will be no questions and you won't want to share your experience with anyone. If this is the route you want, prepare yourself ahead of time.
Old 14-09-2023, 07:26 PM
Knower

You don't need to activate the third eye. It is already activated. You just need to pay attention to what it tells you, listen, and track your results until you understand it's language. Meditation can help you listen to it
Old 10-12-2023, 01:22 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godspark
So I recently figured something out about how to fully activate the pineal gland, and thought it was worth sharing. You might not like what I have to say but truth hurts right?

We know the pineal gland is the third eye, we know the pineal gland is the seat of the soul, and we know pineal gland is activated in darkness. The dark night of the soul before enlightenment is talking about your pineal gland. You need darkness to become full of light. Without darkness, there is no light and vice versa. To activate our pineal gland so it emits light, we need darkness. Think of it like a magnet that has a push and pull effect, it pulls in darkness and pushes out light. In other words you need darkness to emit light, and I'm not just talking about physical darkness here. If we want to empower ourselves then we need to not be afraid of darkness, to not fear it, and not be afraid to use it. We need to utilize both ends of the spectrum both dark and light, good and bad. In doing so, we essentially transmute darkness into light which creates balance and harmony.

With a little more scrutiny of direct experience, and therein a dispelling of the framing of “we know”, it can be realized there is no such duality as light & dark. Light is nondual, hence the age old ‘wave or and particle’ debates. More so and most relavantly, light… and you… would be a duality as well. As the thinking based apparent duality of light & darkness is dispelled, so too are all notions of good & bad, or good & evil, as good is as well, nondual.

The ‘opening of the third eye’ in earnestly, is therein truly ‘seeing reality as it is’; without beliefs.