Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 27-05-2022, 07:37 AM
Newbie ;)

Channeling explained

I am an experienced angel channeler with four years daily experience and can offer explanations, experience and guidance. If you want to discuss it then feel free to ask. It is a safe and perfectly natural state but the 3d mind isn't.
Waking up to higher consciousness can be a shock and cause great uncertainty in life and it should be incorporated slowly into your life in my opinion. The good news is though it is incredibly rewarding when done safely and insightful too.
Old 27-05-2022, 08:23 PM
Administrator
I don't channel Angels but i do speak to them and have seen them

Namaste
Old 28-05-2022, 03:08 AM
Newbie ;)

okay what is channeling then?
Old 28-05-2022, 06:02 AM
Newbie ;)

The mind is a funny thing. Receiving signals versus imagination is a subject by itself and involves hours of interactive conversation so someone can distinguish between the two. Channeling is a natural state however and a 3d typical mind receives signals all day long but usually identifies it as "ones own thoughts".

The key to channeling is based on understanding that as humans we think in loops and vibration. When we are upbeat our vibration is what I call high 3d and we receive signals (which are experienced as ones own thoughts) on a wide variety of subjects of a similar vibration. In other words happy thoughts typically lead to other happy thoughts and not necessarily on the same subject.

Low vibration signals ( which again are experienced as ones own thoughts) come into a persons awareness when you are feeling sad for example. That is why when a person is down in the dumps they often think of multiple depressive topics that are not necessarily related to each other.

Channeling higher consciousness and in my case angels is done by taking the mind to a frequency where it can receive signals automatically at a vibration beyond the high/low 3d pattern. This is initially set up in mediation where a safe place is created for the practitioner. God and alignment to love is front and foremost in the meditation and Archangel Michael and Raphael are used by me for security reasons to ensure my intentions are respected.

If something is not of love and joyful then it is not higher consciousness. When done properly it is the most rewarding experience imaginable. Higher energy channeling is the receiving of signals which arise as thoughts in your mind that come from frequencies beyond the normal 3d experience. You could say the mind is like a radio, it needs to be tuned in to hear.
Old 29-05-2022, 03:18 PM
Newbie ;)

okay channeling is the whole spirits or energies talk to me. got it. it isnt being able to manipulate the energy.
Old 31-05-2022, 05:17 AM
Master

I do not know much about channeling and I am not into it. I always thought you could channel a bad spirit not on purpose. I do not have any knowledge about it but that is what I think. It would be awful if a dangerous and horrible spirit got attached to you. Perhaps I have seen movies that makes me think that.
Old 31-05-2022, 06:11 AM
Newbie ;)

Channeling certainly has that sort of reputation for many people thats for sure. It is a subject that many people are conditioned to believe is not healthy.

Ironically the ego consciousness which conditions the experiencer to believe they are separate from the world out there, can't be controlled either. Thoughts arise seemingly from out of nowhere for everyone yet we just call them our own thoughts. There is very little difference between both experiences.

The so called conventional world is full of people who identify as individuals who try to control and influence things often in ways which hurt others. The whole subject of consciousness is quite amazing really, i guess that is why there are so many religions which act to keep us within a somewhat workable framework.
Old 31-05-2022, 06:29 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
... I do not have any knowledge about it but that is what I think. ...
So if you have no knowledge about that subject, why would you voice an opinion about it? You shouldn't tell anything even to yourself?
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 31-05-2022, 06:33 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadriel
C... Thoughts arise seemingly from out of nowhere for everyone yet we just call them our own thoughts. ...
Your thoughts are your awareness tending to perceptions, physical and non-physical. They don't "arise" from anywhere.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 31-05-2022, 10:09 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
So if you have no knowledge about that subject, why would you voice an opinion about it? You shouldn't tell anything even to yourself?
It is true what you say inavalan. It is just I have always felt it could be. I do not try to believe it. I just do. Perhaps this is why, I am only guessing, when I was growing up I played with a ouiji board with friends. Nothing bad happened but it scared me. I am sure I have heard of bad things happening perhaps it came from movies. I know that is silly.