Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 20-10-2021, 12:09 AM
Master

I am thinking the spirits are to look over you, not just the house. I think if you move the spirits would go with you, unless you let them know you didn't want their help.
Old 20-10-2021, 10:47 AM
Knower
You could be right but the message was that I was brought here for a purpose. My grandmother wilI stay with me. I never met her in person as she passed before I was born but I did meet her once in spirit. She told the medium who came here that she had the knowledge and that I have it too.
I tried to communicate with the spirits this morning. I didn't feel much in the newer part of the house but in the old part three lights appeared. They wouldn't say who they were. I told them they need to go towards the light and that they will have a lovely welcome there but I don't think they wanted to go.
I will be in a Zoom meeting this afternoon with a well known medium. He may or may not have a message for me. There are likely to be a few people in the meeting.
Old 20-10-2021, 03:44 PM
Master
Sometimes........ things have to run their course before you find out what is really going on.

I have had experiences I can relate to that ran their courses and the outcome was very favorable to me.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 20-10-2021, 05:30 PM
Knower
Thank you Big John. The medium I spoke to this afternoon said we all have free will but sometimes we're guided onto a certain path. When we want to connect we need to send out a message of love as that helps the communication. The spirits can only work through love. There is nothing malevolent in this house. I know that.
Just as a note, I'm not paying these mediums for readings and they don't want money from me. I feel confident they're not stringing me along.
Old 21-10-2021, 04:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jillity
I have a feeling that it wouldn't work. I may try and speak to the spirits directly and see what they say. The medium said they look after me and protect me. The only spirits I've actually seen are dogs. I have sensed several others and I know my grandmother is present. I'm still not sure whether to take any notice of the medium. She may be wrong.

Coming from a haunted old house I lived in for 17 years, I feel your pain, confusions, anxiety, etc. - everything that goes along with being sensitive to the spirit world. However, I eventually moved out of that house and haven't been disturbed by the spirit world since. You most certainly have free will! I once had a psychic tell me I would die in a black car. All my cars in the last 30 years have been black and I'm still here. That's not to say I haven't had my share of close calls, but I believe our spirit guides/guardian angels are strong. Perhaps the spirits in your home are spirit guides or guardian angels, but you still have free will if you decide you'd like to move.
Old 12-09-2022, 09:29 PM
Master
Tell them to go into the light if you can't get rid of them use a sage stick and tell him to go to the light of you can't do that have you gotten mediumship friends as mediums it will get rid of the Ghosts and they will help you
You because I know a friend of mine who passed away recently she she ghosts in her house then it's got so bad she couldn't sleep properly so she had to get the mediums for the church it was qualified to get rid of ghosts
But before she passed shape probably pop Argos in the house she probably she probably had put my ghosts in
I am just playing the papers from the funeral home took her body for my home get asked me to get with the ghost that they have full of them has followed them into their home because I'm a qualified yet to get rid of ghosts
Because quite a few of them as friends of mine and one is my future BF
But if it's good spirit you don't mind but evil spirit get rid soon as because you don't want them because the energy is evil and tell him to go into the light you don't belong here go to the railings if you behave yourself you might give it high up but don't have us and threaten me you are in charge of them you are in charge not them because you are the bus not stupid you've got to tell them you are in charge not then

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔