Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 29-05-2023, 06:19 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocco Rosano
.How do I initiate contact with this source? Can you facilitate an introduction?
I believe we all have the abilities but also I believe we all have our own rythm, each one of us with a unique and very intimate way to feel the deepest sense of our own being.

Have you ever while in your bed preparing to sleep experienced a moment like being part of a movie that plays in your mind or hearing music in your mind? This is an altered state of consciousness, this is what I call the gateway. Normally, you get noise back, memories, songs you heard, messages that mean nothing or you just can't remember anything, like an antenna that is picking all sorts of things but you can tune in this antenna and listen to the information you want. To tune in the antenna is to experience this while meditating and to get the information you want is to ask, verbally, in your mind, with your imagination, by intent alone or by pure emotion, when your whole being is deeply connected with your own sense of self, this usually happens when we let go and embrace the divine.

Is is something that I can ask for you? I tried to get messages back for many people but it did not work maybe it's gonna work for you! There's no charge or something like that.
Old 30-05-2023, 06:38 PM
Master

I contacted once again those beings and instead for me to ask questions, I was asked a question, and the question was What is the meaning of life?. This question was accompanied by a vision but I can't remember much, not sure. All I know is that I answered back but I am not sure what I answered back because this was not a spoken answer, more like a emotional wave, a vibration, anyway, it felt like the right answer, not coming from the mind but rather from the very essence of who I am. If I try to put this in words it may sound like this: The meaning of life is Life itself; that's how I describe my answer.

Then I lost consciousness and I was awaken by these two loud bangs on my left side, as if someone was knocking on a window right near my ear but there's no window there, only the wall.

I really love these small conversations, right to the point!!
Old 07-06-2023, 03:35 PM
Martino

Could be your High self talking to you ?
Old 08-06-2023, 08:47 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martino
Could be your High self talking to you ?

Many of the messages are from what people call the Higher Self and many more are from other sources, people that used to live on this Earth, and many other kinds of beings.
Old 08-06-2023, 08:57 PM
Administrator
To make it Easier for some people to understand
1, The higher self is also called Instinct everybody has it.
2. To get messages from spirit, in other words people who used to reside on the earth plane.
Shows you have Mediumistic abilities.
Hope this helps those who have asked me what they mean

Namaste
Old 29-06-2023, 09:27 PM
Master

I got a message from my grandma, I heard it while I was about to wake up, not only heard but also felt her presence around me but for some reason I can't see her for she always appears behind me, and when I turn back, she is not there in an instant, it's like I am not ready, she said to me: Your grandma loves you very much...; she was talking at the third person to make me aware that it was her.

Last edited by ThatMan : 30-06-2023 at 07:12 AM.
Old 30-06-2023, 12:36 AM
Master

Old 30-06-2023, 02:56 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixiedust

Love crosses time and space, life and death, and the very fabric of reality itself, nothing can stop it.
Old 01-07-2023, 09:56 PM
Master

If I speak, who will hear me? And if I do not speak, who will hear me?

This message came to me about a week ago and keeps coming back again and again, it literally pops in my mind, wanting me to at least share it here.

The message is basically saying that there's no one to hear for the ones who are to hear are the ones who speak for there's no "other".
Old 03-07-2023, 05:00 AM
Master

Thanks, ThatMan