Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature > Animals

Old 22-08-2023, 10:08 PM
Dude111

I just love kitty kitties!!
Old 10-09-2023, 11:09 AM
Master
Well, I see I hadn't told the news here yet but... Roosje didn't go!!
The day before she was going to be picked up I was in total doubt, heartbroken and talked to my cousin about it who's a bit of a cat expert.
After that I decided Roosje wasn't going anywhere!
I told the people that she would've gone to. The man wasn't happy, but it is what it is.

So far so good. Roosje is doing well, growing fast too! And she's totally used to sleeping upstairs in the front bedroom and me getting her shortly after I've gotten up myself. She never fusses about being in that room, at night she walks in their on her own accord even!

Since about 1,5 I'm taking her outside 1-2x a day on a harness & lead. The lead is 5m so she can have a proper run. Only took her 2-3 times to experience reaching the end of it to just know how far she can run. She usually stops before it yanks.
But it's an expansion of her environment and helps to get rid of a bit of energy. She loves it!

Big reason for going for a harness, which I've never done in my life, is her still being so young. Also that she likely would hassle Nila who's usually chilling in the garden and chasing her off to the extent she wouldn't come back. Had that happen before with another cat.
And Roosje isn't spayed yet, too young for that, but some felines are fertile with 4 months and she now is 4 months old.

She doesn't mind the harness too much. When she sees it she knows we're going outside and she gets totally enthusiastic. No fight in putting it on other than me having to be fast as she gets impatient, haha. But no resisting the harness.

Old 12-09-2023, 07:52 AM
Master

Awwwww..... a happy ending !
Old 12-09-2023, 09:18 PM
Master
Yes, so far so good! Nila almost always comes to us when we're in the garden. I have the idea they're playing together a bit occasionally. But at least a good sign Nila approaches all the time, sometimes challenging Roosje, sometimes it's the other way round. But Roosje cannot jump on top of her or anything as I won't let her. So they can have fun, but not end up having a fight.
So far both seem to rather enjoy it.
It will get more tricky now that the bad weather season is upon us as then Nila will be inside more often. But it is what it is. I'll sort it out.
Old 28-02-2024, 09:46 PM
Master
Beautiful cats I know when Lucy was getting old and frail somebody's cut oh got pregnant by accident I only meant to get one cat but I got two for the ancestor I got two cats over there I got two cats but were there brother brother and sister I did the Boycott is so loving and nature and saw affectionate a sister is a complete opposite and this social she is very antisocial the family they will nicknamed and dissocial.com because you saw anti social
The only time she was nice and friendly when the place at my mom's funeral out into 2021 but being dot she decided to pull and she decided to do a poll dancing act around this country post around the Scotch post she did embarrassing but funny my Boycott decided to jump and his name and sit there because you think it's got anything is got heavy like to jump on everyone's a knee and sit there
If the funeral director come out of atmosphere without she did my bike at a Saturday she would left my house should have definitely had a nominee but look they add happened it's okay because they're friend of mine a husband but some baba scene my two cats can be but I love them no matter what

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔