Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 16-03-2023, 10:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
I suggest that the impulse to seek is driven by Consciousness functioning through a personality/mind.
Excerpt from post 89.
I was just talking about this with an old friend.
I had a dawning realization yesterday...that the reason I am on this wonderful Path of discovering so much
love and Grace from a Divine Source, I just call God...while here I am such a dork in this life -so don't seem to deserve all this Grace....
is because many lifetimes ago I was pretty bad off -God had no choice but show a glimpse of His Divine Love.

Well, it left it's mark forever on my soul...and each dorky life I have ...I still have this Grace...
and am reaching for more and more ''contact'' with the Divine...all the time.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 17-03-2023, 02:35 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Excerpt from....
... Divine...all the time.
life does tend to feel like that duality karma thing. experience one bad thing, it has to be counteracted with one good thing.

I'd much rather have god loving all to the max. no "make up" stories. I dont wanna get cake just cause I hurt my leg. or special care for soul scarrs. I want an answer that lasts forever.

why did something bad happen in my eternal existence?
god: answer

and that answer then makes everything good again, including past.

not half truths and half answers and half make up stories. On a Karma wheel. of good and bad. Not those... Those feel fake. I dont like that. but thats just me.

god making up for something bad that happened, feels more like an A. I. god. Of commerce.

And I also don't like errors in eternity, that need fixing... Everything has to be perfect. Always.

some say thats boring, but I much prefer that. better then the fake up and down cycle that is meaningless and self contradicting. whats the point of going high if it's also going to lead you back down again?
Old 17-03-2023, 06:24 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
Does that mean one can only find once one is dead? It seems like that to me all the time.
The only death required is the death of identification with the small separate self.

We begin this journey believing ourselves to be a particular personality functioning through mind/emotions/body.

We then discover that there is a silent witness just observing personality functioning through mind/emotions/body. And the nature of this observer is conscious awareness.

And at some point conscious awareness may let go of identification with personality, mind, emotions, body, and instead identify with its own nature.

It is not personality which realises because personality does not exist except as a set of habitual patterns and responses.

It is not the mind that realises because the mind is just a tool for conscious awareness to engage with form.

So maybe let go of any expectation that realisation will resolve all of Ewwerrin's issues or that realisation will answer all the questions of the mind. These issues will still be there, the mind will still be limited.

So why bother, you might ask. Because realisation brings completion. And in completion there is peace, whatever is happening with personality and the mind.

Peace
Old 17-03-2023, 06:59 PM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
We begin this journey believing ourselves to be a particular personality functioning through mind/emotions/body.
I know, right!!?

Quote:
We then discover that there is a silent witness just observing personality functioning through mind/emotions/body.
Suddenly, one summer day, this Witness looking through my eyes made Himself known!!!!!! I was 5.
Probably makes me the weirdo I am today!
Quote:
It is not the mind that realises because the mind is just a tool for conscious awareness to engage with form.
That is a very profound sentence.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 17-03-2023, 07:15 PM
Master

Quote:
Suddenly, one summer day, this Witness looking through my eyes made Himself known!!!!!! Probably makes me the weirdo I am today!
The world needs more such weirdos!

Quote:
That is a very profound sentence.
I have my moments!

Peace
Old 01-06-2023, 10:22 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viswa
No answer. No one can grasp the reason behind for the CAUSAL body (how/why absolute changed into relative and there is a desire for experience), as Intelligence and thought and Bliss and Consciousness and everything happens to come only after the time came/start to be.
Hello Viswa,

The desire to experience could be the formless absolute's desire, want or need to experience itself in form/casual body. Experiencing form/casual body, requires being conscious and aware of form/casual body. The formless absolute's desire, want or need to experience itself in form/casual body, could be a natural or automatic desire, want or need of the formless absolute. It is in the formless absolute's nature.

This makes the most sense to me!