Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 17-09-2022, 05:09 AM
Master
you can get some playful ones and some free ones and make me laugh and it's really not that hides my things
Because they turn up and different place what I put it like my jacket Pendulum my chakra pendulum I thought I lost her for good and I turned up in a handbag but I just checked anyway I checked again week later I turned up and I'm like I did not put that there I checked there it wasn't there then it was later

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 19-09-2022, 02:16 PM
Master

For any hear that might not know I have a couple of posts on this forum and maby some others of items that have gone missing and then found in places I would have placed them . I think this is more common as most would think . I dont know if the ghost is doing this for fun for attion or what .
Old 01-10-2022, 01:14 PM
Ghaleon

There is certainly a difference between ghost, so called spirits vs. spirit souls and entities.

Ghost or the uniquiet dead are humans that have passed on or died but for what ever reason instead of "moving on" they stay and linger in the astral planes closest to earth.

In most cases these people miss they're body or maybe even something material that they have been unable or unwilling to let go of. Ultimately they're "attachments" keep them here until they are ready to move on from this realm. Are some of them friendly? Yes but just like here on earth its a mix of different types ghosts and all types.

"As above so below"

What people call spirits are actually called entities, wayward souls, apparitions and otherworldly beings to name a few. These beings are interdimensionals (et's) and as an et thus do not originate from the solar system. They also multidimensional.They are also known as Djinn, Shining Ones and Archons to name a few. Interdimensional beings can reconstruct they're fire into any shape or form they see fit or convenient to them at any given time a phenomenon we call "shapeshifting"! Some souls that come from different parts of the Milky Way Galaxy are "taking over" or running souls within the Elite bloodlines and also in regards to our worst criminals they are criminal souls incarnating here on earth.

They have the ability to intrude and influence a person's mind. The person may think that a certain thought comes from them but it is not they're own.

Finally we have demons! These entities can fully possess a soul and take over the host usually without agreement but sometimes via agreement. They too just like archons feed off the negative emotions and frequencies of humans but as a demon the charge is amplified ten fold. These entities are totally cut off from the life source and are malevolent. These beings are sometimes invoked and or summoned in dark rituals, black magic, ouija boards and sacrifices!

Spirit is completely different than these *mentioned above*!
Old 07-10-2022, 03:45 PM
Master

For the context of this post I meant ghost as the spirit of a once living person . A person that has a conection to a place or a family . Lets say a grand maw that wants to see how her grand children turn out . Other kind of beings are worthy of discussion with a new thread . Or I have a number of , what I think ghosts are posts on this forum . You could use one of these . I might start a new one as the other ones are a number of years back .