Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 29-05-2023, 12:30 PM
Newbie ;)

Reiki infused crystals?

I bought some gemstone jewelry and the seller said that they have all of their creations infused/blessed/balanced by a Reiki master. Is that something that is common, does it make sense. I've seen people say that they charge their items by a full moon, but never Reiki before.

What was interesting was that within five minutes of wearing it I felt incredibly tired and actually napped for a couple of hours. When I woke up I felt calmed.

I'm new to all this as I was brought up in a strict church who thought owning crystals equated worshipping Satan. I'm older and more open minded now. God made the earth, the crystals, the trees, everything has an energy, it should be treated with respect, it's not inherently evil as I was taught.
Old 29-05-2023, 04:08 PM
Master
I regularly come across Reiki charged crystals online, usually only US sellers.
I don't like it as I'm not a fan of Reiki. Too many people have been initiated into Reiki while they still had a lot of baggage and still had a lot of personal growth etc. to do. This has been going on for decades now.
This has polluted the Reiki source. Plus, it's rather outdated, but mostly the pollution of "unpure" channels connected to it that makes it off-putting to me.
Some think it's a selling point and thus say they've charged their stuff with it.
Personally I don't like anyone messing with crystals I am about to buy. I want them pure, from mother Earth, as nature made them.
If there's anything that needs to be cleared from for instance mining, shipping etc. I will clear that myself.

As for Reiki, there's only 1 person I am okay with to receive it from and that's because he as a Soul is very very advanced on his path. So in that sense it's not the Reiki but his own highly advanced energy.

When it comes to crystals -or anything else- I will not buy it if someone's used Reiki on it.

This is my personal view and intuitive feeling from my Inner Guidance. Anyone is free to have a different opinion.
Old 29-05-2023, 04:31 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you for that insight, that's really interesting. I hadn’t thought about it that way.

If I wanted to cleanse this would I do that by leaving it out under a full moon or is there something else I should do.

Do you think the tiredness was a reaction to the bracelet or a coincidence?

I've been thinking about trying Reiki in general but I don't know how to find a real expert and not someone who's just done a few courses. There seems to be a lot of choice here in the UK but very little way of knowing who is genuine.
Old 29-05-2023, 05:15 PM
Master
Lots of ways to cleanse a crystal, but in essence there shouldn't even be reason for that. Depends where you buy it.
I mostly only buy (very) high vibrational crystals from a shop of which the owners are very pure and whose Soul path it is to do that work: find these crystals, buy them for a good price so they can also offer them in their shop for very reasonable prices, making it possible for everyone to obtain good quality & high vibrational crystals.
They never get crystals in that are lower vibrational, they'd just skip those and often are allowed to hand-select the best ones a miner/ seller has in stock. They're usually allowed to do that as they buy so much.
In any case, that's how the crystals I buy are clean, pure, very high vibrational.
At home I have so many by now (almost 400 high vibrational ones) that they've formed an energyfield and help keep each other -and me- at a high level and clean.
Meaning I rarely have to cleanse / recharge any crystal. Ifever I put crystals in the full moon's light it's an extra, to give them the opportunity to download new/other high energies & codes.

The only ones I do regularly cleanse & recharge are the shungite tumbles as I use 1 to tape on my neck for pain and the other one to make crystal water.
These I put on a larger wand of selenite after a couple of days of using them.
Selenite is my preferred way of cleansing & recharging as it's easy and fast.
But... when I was living in another house with lots of nasty energies, a difficult relationship etc. I did have to cleanse regularly. I then put them in water for 12-24 hrs (beware that not all crystals can be put in water though!!!).

These days I sometimes check a few crystals, but they never need cleansing / charging. They pretty much take care of themselves & each other
Old 29-05-2023, 06:09 PM
Newbie ;)

Wow, it all sounds amazing. I have got so much to learn. I need to find a trustworthy supplier who understands what they are selling and learn more about each stone.

I haven't really felt anything from holding any of the stones so it could be that I don't know what to look for or how to interpret any sensations.

I've been doing a lot of trauma work examining where my ADHD and pst trauma crossover so I'm interested in how crystal energies can help with blocked trauma and memories.
Old 30-05-2023, 06:47 AM
crystaladdict99

I haven't seen too many Reiki-infused crystals in real life, since they seem to be mainly available online.

Last edited by crystaladdict99 : 31-05-2023 at 05:48 AM.
Old 30-05-2023, 08:12 PM
Newbie ;)

Thanks crystaladdict99, I hadn’t heard of it before but the vendor I spoke to seemed quite passionate about it energising the crystals. She seemed genuine but I am not sure what to think.

As I said, I felt extremely tired within minutes of putting it on, but all of this is new to me so I'm not sure how to interpret things yet.
Old 31-05-2023, 02:51 AM
Master
When it comes to Reiki infused crystals: I look at the intentions and if they took the effort to infuse the crystal with Reiki, why not?

.... and then, what about the person that goes into a crystal shop and 'dumps' all of their stuff on the crystal?

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜