Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 04-05-2023, 01:25 PM
Master
Flying car dream ???

Last night I was up all night with hallucinations- someone was hoovering.. I had a lot to realise- what sleep I did have I dreamed of a car collection- mostly a black convertible I was driving but it wasn’t any old car it was a flying car.. the wheels went up.. what was odd; at the start of the dream one of five(may I add) I was dropping them off to another version of my self- a different world- I left a message written down I’d call them..

I drove it for a while people were looking as they were driving normal cars.. watching mine fly.. spinning it around upside down.. then the next dream it was gta & I controlled the car with a ps5 controller : someone from school broke it. But that didn’t stop the dreams. Then a lady I was helping renovate her barn I was cleaning her bedrooms. And I wanted to go out in the car but I realised I probably wasn’t the best driver… even though I had driven it fine in past dreams..

So the little sleep I had.. I had a good dream lol
But what could it mean???

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 04-05-2023, 11:55 PM
Master

I also had a flying dream last night but I cannot recall what my mode of transport was haha.
The feeling around it was to do with spiritual ascension.
Finding more "passive" ways for me to ascend, spiritually speaking and the mode of transport I choose (a flying vehicle) felt more passive to me then me using more force to get my manifestations moving.

How did you feel when you first started using the flying car? That should give you a reasonable indication of the significance for you... Flying dreams can indicate ascension happening in your life and transport dreams indicate forward movement.

Do you drive a car in your daily life? There are times when I feel like I have been driving for so many years that occasionally I have a short lapse in my driving attention and then remind myself to refocus once again on my "best practice" of driving.

Also, helping someone clean their bedrooms, is their someone in your waking life who you are actually helping to sift through their own emotional stuff? That would indicate to me that their is a person in your life who you feel you are assisting on some level.

Typically, when I help someone clean their physical spaces it is because their energy has temporarily lowered and they may need just a tiny little boost, a little bit of emotional or practical support to get their energy moving and functioning with more ease once again.
Old 05-05-2023, 03:43 PM
Master
Great description ..

I was obviously bee knees: while everyone else was driving a normal car, I took a while to show it off spinning and flipping it making sure I had control.. lol

Definitely can relate to some of your comments …

Thanks so much. ~ how weird we both dreamed of flying cars ha!

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 09-06-2023, 08:46 PM
Deactivated Account

I think the flying car represents spiritual possibilities, of who you wish to become, or of who fate has written of you to become. Your car flies as opposed to the others that don't fly, I suspect this means that the cars on earth are people who don't yet have access to direct spiritual possibilities to serve as you do, and your car flying represents these spiritual possibilities. I believe the message you shared with your other self is your future self speaking to your current self.

I believe the lady in the barn represents the body of spiritual knowledge, the gathering of people who search, study, practice and share this knowledge. The stored stuff in the barn is the body of knowledge. I believe this barn represents the new age. Repairing the barn could mean you are to potentially contribute greatly to the new age body of knowledge in such and such a way that it would positively affect the new age movement. And cleaning her bedrooms could mean helping people understand the purification, meditation and spiritual travel aspects of the new age - there being a lot of irrelevant or repeated material, you are putting out the key aspects of these practice's so that others gain make progress without difficulty, I think.