Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 20-03-2023, 11:43 PM
Master

@lomax You have many interesting experiences, looking forward to read more of your experiences. So I meditated having no thoughts about Shiva or something related with this, of course, I saw this post but did not necessarily thought about it. Clearly the vision below was related with your post, somehow it acted like a trigger in my subconscious. Don't remember ever having an experience with Shiva.

I closed my eyes and instantly I noticed this huge, bigger then the Earth, massive bluish arm coming towards me, like taking me in its hand. I could not see much at first and then I started to see many other blue arms, just like that one and then my mind went haywire and started imagining things which I knew were my doing, but for those few moments I saw something that was not my doing.

The arm was coming towards me with its palm up, horizontally, like having your hand under water only to rise it slowly with the water slowly falling over your hand, that's how its movement looked like. A strange thing is that the bluish color was also purple, both colors at the same time, but seeing only the blue and only sensing the purple color.

If I were to try connect consciously, the chances would have been slim, but when I expect the least, things like these happen.
Old 21-03-2023, 05:47 AM
Master
I can speak only from my own experience and understanding.

The bluish color and flashes it's the third eye,which is related with Jupiter.and the higher self.
As you said, when we try to get control and manipulate things by will, most likely failure appears
It happens to me all the time.

It's the egoic mind who wants to get in the middle,. The more you try, the more stronger it gets. And then the result is energy drain, and confusion.

As for your vision, I think it was a great experience.
Old 21-03-2023, 06:08 AM
Master

So true Lomax.
We See, Hear, Experience, and learn more when we STOP looking and searching for it. We can always "see" things and make them "fit" if we want to.
The point is we are all learning, and just like a teacher in school we won't be ignored. Once we are on the "journey" there's no getting off it !!!!
Many times I got so frustrated and told them all where to go and leave me alone .
Do they leave me alone??? Never !
A relaxed and quiet mind can hear and see so much more than a chaotic frantic one .
You seem to have learnt and grown a lot during your absence . That is just my observation.
Old 21-03-2023, 10:05 AM
Administrator
I agree with Angel Blue

Namaste
Old 21-03-2023, 10:23 AM
Master
Yes. It's all about learning.
But Theres a but.

Who wants to learn? Is it me or my conscious mind? Cause I'm pretty sure that my subconsious and higher self know already and they keep all the powers I want and everything else I can imagine.

Is it our real purpose? To become conscious of the unconsious ang get control?
Sounds very tempting for my ego. Everyone wants to learn, manipulate and take control. This is it.
And I'm in as well.
Old 21-03-2023, 10:39 AM
Master

There's ALWAYS a but... !
We can ask a million questions that start with ""But what if ...""
And there will only ever be one answer....
And you Lomax don't need me or anyone else to answer this for you....
You already know...
Old 21-03-2023, 11:01 AM
Master
Yes. That's true.
Deep inside me I feel that I'm craving from freedom.
Freedom from everything and anything,