Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 03-01-2023, 08:41 PM
Suspended
Guide

Yes Redchic12,I studied Delores Cannon and some of Newton's work a few years ago. Very interesting and informative.
That film that Miss H recommends, Astral City, is available online and is superb too.
Old 04-01-2023, 05:39 AM
Master

Thanks hazzard, I’ll have a look at that video.
Old 04-01-2023, 05:44 AM
Master

Re IAMTHAT #10

Thanks for those comments because you have said EVEYTHING that I believe is possibly true.
Old 04-01-2023, 06:18 AM
Pathfinder

I'd like to pay my tributes to you all writing here with so much information and where you can turn to learn more.

What you described IAMTHAT about the future life I now get so much more. My thoughts before was that how can they know already when they are not done with this life and don't know what they would have failed at (life lessons) or accomplished to then proceed into the planning of their next life. The way you describe it makes sense to me. Now I don't have to wonder anymore!

Thank you, guys!
Old 04-01-2023, 09:34 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by energy4ever
I've heard different things about this. One is that the next life is planned while in Heaven. Another is that someone while living here already say they know their next life.
An incarnation is planned to some degree before the individual enters this world. It doesn't mean, though, that every event that subsequently takes place in their life had been pre-planned.

Some individuals do indeed say they know what their next life will be or what an earlier life was. They may, of course, be right but they may also be mistaken to a greater or lesser degree.

People say all kinds of things.
Old 04-01-2023, 03:03 PM
Master

Everything you do, whether as an action, speech or thought, is impacting your future. This is the principle of karma.
Old 04-01-2023, 06:34 PM
Master

Glad if my previous comments resonated with some of you. As I said, it is a possible explanation. I have no idea how accurate those comments were.

An alternative approach is that everything is pre-planned, including all our apparent successes and failures, all our future lives. So any future plans for our next incarnation are part of whatever has already been pre-planned. We are simply acting out our roles according to the script. But this approach raises a lot of questions.

Or another approach is that while engaged with form we experience linear time with past lives, the present life and any future incarnations. And any life-plans made between incarnations are part of this linear time. But we are told that from the perspective of Consciousness all these lives happen simultaneously, so Consciousness can perceive our "future" incarnations because these "future" incarnations are all happening now. Which is a bit hard to get my head around.

So (for me at least) it remains a mystery. But mysteries make life interesting.

Peace
Old 04-01-2023, 08:15 PM
Master
It’s pretty simple you prepare pre-plan- but aside from work, experiencing- there’s only so much you can… sky diving, rock climbing, beach, holidays, wealth, poor- different ethnicity, gender

It’s easy to see my next life based of the conscious decision I would make.. like I would get a job, save to buy a house, try find wealth to provide for my clan at a later date: imo these things are common sense??

It’s how we going to die we forget.

Soulmate and partners we forget.

This information only comes available when you get there- but like me you can have a rough idea of all of your soulmates by seeing all of their images in my minds eye and prediction and trend analysis.. it’s hard not to miss out the blonde or brunette lol

As far as wealth: if I don’t lose my centre and stay conscious then playing the lottery and such other speculations like betting just to throw the edge of things.. imo

But forgiveness and dreams coming true is a matter of time. We don’t know who we will meet, in the next life- so we are unprepared of the environment including wars or nuclear war!

Things can change pretty quick around here!!

It’s all about being adaptable!!

Having survival skills, martial arts skills and life skills are important the more you reincarnate the more you will learn and probably can retain a lot of information subconsciously and consciously as long as you can stay centred for a few life’s: you will be able to get a better job and go to university??

Unless you dont desire it you’ll always me making ends meet but then your the stereotype? So you still fit in.. and got something to rub!

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 10-02-2023, 09:12 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by energy4ever
I've heard different things about this. One is that the next life is planned while in Heaven. Another is that someone while living here already say they know their next life.

On Vic Zammit's website today:https://www.victorzammit.com/archive...y10th2023.html

YOUR SOUL'S PLAN AND YOUR SOUL'S GIFT

Robert Schwartz has been investigating pre-birth plans with the help of four gifted mediums and channels. His book Your Soul’s Plan: Discovering the Real Meaning of the Life You Planned Before You Were Born (2009) presents the actual conversations people had with their future parents, children, spouses, friends, and other loved ones when they planned their lives together. For readers, suffering that once seemed purposeless becomes imbued with deep meaning. Wisdom may be acquired in a more conscious manner; feelings of anger, guilt, blame, and victimization are healed and replaced by acceptance, forgiveness, gratitude, and peace.