Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 09-01-2022, 07:20 PM
Pathfinder

The Aliens on the Moon Stopped Us from Landing on the Moon Again

The last person to visit the moon was in December 1972 during NASA's Apollo 17 mission. Have you wondered why we have not landed on the moon ever since? Using common sense, do you really believe it is due to budgetary concerns or technological issues? Do you really think it was "too expensive" to go back there again?

This article will make us think

https://www.chinasona.org/Thiaoouba/...no-return.html

Introducing the book that changed my life: Thiaoouba Prophecy
Old 09-01-2022, 09:12 PM
Ascender

NASA is headed back to the moon.

https://www.cnet.com/news/nasa-pushe...-after-glitch/
Old 10-01-2022, 01:00 AM
Master
How old are you?
Having been alive then, these are some of the reasons I remember why the moon landings stopped:
1. It was a space race primarily with the USSR, superpower rival to US. Though the USSR got out to a head start, the US won the race. No need to continue that game. Note that the USS gave up (too) and never sent any men.
2. It was very expensive. Though some science was achieved with each visit the manner in which it was being done really did not warrant more visits of that kind.
3. The moon is a boring place and worse yet makes for really boring TV. After the initial excitement of achievement, public support waned drastically. People grew tired of their favorite TV programs getting interrupted by Apollo updates.
Old 10-01-2022, 02:13 AM
Pathfinder

Let's see what happens this time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traveler

Introducing the book that changed my life: Thiaoouba Prophecy
Old 11-01-2022, 02:41 PM
Ghaleon

The Moon is hollowed out and is a "base of operations for ET's, terrestrials and humans alike.. It is my conviction that the current recycling center is the Moon above the firmament ie the upper layers of Earths atmosphere.

When humanity began to view the Moon too aggressively we were warned off by the ET Invader Force and have not returned since..

It was most likely brought in from the Titanmonchy aka War of the Titans and "placed" where it currently is to amplify Saturn's (low frequency emissions/broadcast) so that we get this low level frequencies at hundreds of fold the power..

The Moon is alot closer than what is being said in regards to its distance from Earth.
Old 20-02-2022, 01:53 AM
Master
I visited NASA and saw the pods the astronauts went in. They were basically tin cans soldered together with rivets, like a tomato juice can but fitted with explosives. Unbelievable! Like David Bowie said,

"For here am I sitting in my tin can
Far above the world
Planet Earth is blue
And there's nothing I can do"
Old 11-06-2022, 07:01 PM
Knower

According to legend, artificial structures can be seen on the Moon, or so they've supposedly been observed by many an amateur peering (soberly?) through his telescope. This brings to mind Percival Lowell (discoverer of the eponymous Pluto) who, based on his skyward observations, imagined there to be canals on Mars and managed to convince contemporary astronomers of his day of the same delusion.

In the news of late we hear talk of Artemis, NASA's impending mission to the Moon's southern pole. The space agency is apparently expecting to find water and soil there, no doubt with the aim of returning the geological data safely to Earth for study. Can the Moon one day be colonized? Aside from the obvious and logical question of Whatever for?, there are those who enthusiastically think and hope so ... but wait: not if otherworldly beings who already occupy the satellite have their way!

Discounting outright sci-fi characters for a moment, who might these lunarians be? The Moon has been described as a dead sister planet. One has to wonder, based on this description, what lifeform exists that would find the place all that habitable? Etheric beings, perhaps, if Rudolf Steiner was around today to respond.

Personally, I see no problem with the Moon being inhabited by etheric or subterranean beings but I am highly skeptical of intelligent, organic surface dwellers existing there (on the dark side or otherwise) and of the story that such ones frightened off our astronauts with warnings never to come back, at least not without an invitation.

To the contrary: I'm with Bill Kaysing, Bart Sibrel, and David Percy on this one: NASA is not to be trusted. Especially so when you consider the agency's occult origins.

Really, did any Apollo would-be spacefarer manage to leave Earth orbit? It's been said that even James Van Allen (whose surname the well-known space Belt is named after) had his suspicions that man landed on the Moon. And rightly so.

Intriguingly, there is this theory that the entire lunar program in the Sixties was merely a front in order for certain clandestine groups to amass millions of taxpayers' dollars so as to help fund their Black Ops projects. This to me seems more probable.

In theory, the idea of sending man into outer space no doubt appeals to ones who reject the notion that we are earthbound creatures made in the divine image, and who would rather believe in space gods with 'man' (as he is now in his present state or more likely following his technological transition) looking to 'evolve' out into the cosmos in search of his alien ancestors. The Moon, in this romanticized outlook, is seen as the first small step towards realizing this futuristic dream, even if it is only fantasy.

As I see it, if we are able to take the thousands of images which the Hubble Space Telescope is thought to have captured of 'outer space' as being authentic (as opposed to computer-produced), then it would make sense that among all the countless stars and galaxies there would be at least one heavenly body inhabited by ET, but I don't think the Moon (or any other space rock in our solar system) would be it.
Old 11-06-2022, 08:03 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Found Goat
Really, did any Apollo would-be spacefarer manage to leave Earth orbit? It's been said that even James Van Allen (whose surname the well-known space Belt is named after) had his suspicions that man landed on the Moon. And rightly so.

Yes, we landed on the moon, six times actually. I actually watched the Apollo missions land on the moon on TV as a child.

Apollo 17 astronaut Harrison Schmitt has been philosophical about this turn (people denying moon landing): “If people decide they’re going to deny the facts of history and the facts of science and technology, there’s not much you can do with them. For most of them, I just feel sorry that we failed in their education.”

http://https://airandspace.si.edu/st...-moon-landings

The Lunar Module pilot on Apollo 17, the final manned lunar landing mission, Harrison H. Schmitt, a geologist, and native New Mexican, is the only scientist to have explored the Moon's surface. Schmitt was born July 3, 1935, in Santa Rita, New Mexico.

https://www.nmspacemuseum.org/inductee/harrison-h-schmitt/#:~:text=The%20Lunar%20Module%20pilot%20on,in%20Sa nta%20Rita%2C%20New%20Mexico.