Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Closed Thread

Old 22-03-2021, 05:02 PM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Divine Spirit is not “love” in and of IT-self. Divine Spirit would be the active LIFE expression … the “substance” or “essence” that gives life to everything else.

Yes, you describe it well.
I often just use Love or Divine Love to communicate "active LIFE expression".
My vocabulary is 'increasing' when I try to communicate experience about Divine Force.
Sometimes I just call it HOME. Where I came from and where I shall return.

If I were to try and be more specific, I would say the active LIFE expression
from my 'experiential' understanding is a Spiritual substance like Liquid Living multi-colored moving Force
with Spiritual Light substance radiating a 'Like' unconditional Divine LOVE with a warm wind and sound that
proceeds it.

SEE, I just say Love or Divine Love as to communicate. LOL
A physical expression of the Spiritual active LIFE Force is most similar to the Sun.
If I understand correctly.

I have not personally pierced through the veil of the void of Living inky Blackness.
Though Divine visitors did visit with me there and I would describe it most similar to how NDErs talk of their experience.
So presently I am trying to EXPRESS the active LIFE Force in this body and radiate it out into my environment.
I think you may express this as "applied Love"
So I guess I am learning to apply the Love that is beyond this Earth plane
to this Earth plane or material realm.
It is a constant learning process, so I do appreciate your coherence and general terms that you express in such matters.

Hope that all makes some sense?
Old 22-03-2021, 05:37 PM
Master

You are far. Others on this board are as well.
Old 22-03-2021, 05:44 PM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorkchop
You are far. Others on this board are as well.

Really I am in kindergarten. But I enjoy the naps.LOL
I hope humor is Good in your world because I am full of it.
Old 22-03-2021, 05:45 PM
Quote:
Liquid Living multi-colored moving Force
with Spiritual Light substance radiating a 'Like' unconditional Divine LOVE with a warm wind and sound that
proceeds it.
You should have seen my mouth drop reading this..Yes, just like that.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 22-03-2021, 07:53 PM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
You should have seen my mouth drop reading this..Yes, just like that.
It's hard to really put in a sentence and not have people call for the paddy wagon.

But then even putting any word or words to the experience is like doing the Fountainhead a Great injustice.
Old 25-03-2021, 02:55 PM
Master

Considerations Sixty-Three …

Reality 1B …

- - O-0-O-O-0-o - -

Due to interest … I will offer a bit more on the Fountainhead, Divine Spirit, and Soul.

- - O-0-O-O-0-o - -

The “Force” emitted by the Fountainhead is begun as Sound. Even in the Bible … In the beginning was the Word. This issued Sound is what gives the “movement” to the Force … radiating outward from the Center. As this Force moves … it emits Light because of the “action” of the Sound. So … in the beginning … is the Light and Sound of the Fountainhead … or God … or whatever name you wish to give IT as long as you are referring to the actual, authentic Center of Existence and not some subordinate god or entity. These secondary deities … using the term VERY loosely … are still without form in the Pure God Worlds and are responsible for further refining the initial Force given off by the Fountainhead. Two of the main “attributes” given off in all of this is a Divine Will … and “intelligence” … using common words to portray attributes far from common. One can see that there would be “will” behind the Force … which would assist in giving it a “power” of sorts … and there would be an “intelligence” … which becomes the source of all consciousness … all incredibly generic initially.

Again … what is emitted from the Fountainhead immediately gives rise to Divine Spirit. At this point … if I can say “point” … the “job” of the Fountainhead is to give an “impulse” to begin all of LIFE … and mostly just that. This … impulse. The impulse radiates … and the secondary deities begin to shape IT as it radiates out in waves … mostly in “particles” … for lack of a better word … and these “particles” would be a form of “pre-atom” … since these particles do not have any negative charge to them.

Divine Spirit continues to radiate … forming into wisdom, power, and freedom. You can “see” these attributes in so many facets of everyday life around you. There is a wisdom … or intelligence … to most everything … from elementary and basic to the most advanced. There is a “power” behind it all … and there is a promised “freedom” which is freedom from further incarnations and the ability to venture into and travel all of the cosmic worlds. Many might call this the “end of the Path” but it is really just a change from working in the psychic worlds to working or service to LIFE as the Whole that IT is. Most selfishness is set aside … although one can still benefit from personal goals and ventures to some extent.

One very little-known principle behind all of this is that there is no governing “brain.” The Fountainhead does not have a “brain” or a controlling, designing factor. Divine Spirit … being intangible … does not have a governing “brain.” The two core central features in all of existence does not “govern” or design … Existence. The Pure God Worlds do not need to be “governed” as they are the basic building blocks of lower existence and do not really form any - thing. They are all unconditional elements … if you will … that will be used to come together to bring forth whatever is destined to exist. They might be called the “absolutes.”

So … the Fountainhead throws off the Force ( etc ) which forms into Divine Spirit … and the secondary lords or rulers further refine into the necessary facets. It has been suggested that there is a “plastic fluid-like” feel to all of this … and that is very, very true. The inner senses of Soul can learn to hear the various Sounds of the dimensions and see the rays or waves of Light as they shine forth.

If there is no “brain” anywhere … then where does it all get “designed?”

Soul.

Soul … forms … through Its ability to focus … which would be necessary to do … since there is no other “means” of forming the generic into anything specific. There would be a necessity to “focus” all the differing facets and elements and layers and attributes … use whatever words you wish to use here … and bring about … manifestation.

The secondary or subordinate lords in the Pure God Worlds … are very lofty Souls. All of the gods of the Lower Psychic Worlds … are Souls who have been around and developed far enough to hold such positions. We each have the abilities they have … except they have realized and attained such lofty levels. Given time ( experience ) … we can do the same. These Lower Psychic Worlds “gods” would be the gods as praised in the lower world religions.

Without Soul … there would be … nothing … save for the Fountainhead and Divine Spirit.

It is Soul that regulates, refines, manifests from the generic to the explicit … or specific … or the various “things” or manifestations. The Lower Psychic Worlds are the schoolroom to teach us the basics before we are given the reins to “design” or “formulate” the more lofty Whole of LIFE. This is an obvious design … and a necessary one. Learn the basics … under much duress … and then apply to the greater.

Soul is the focal point … much like using a magnifying glass with a ray of sunlight … focusing our “attention” or light on it … and thus … manifestation … in endless, endless variety and complexity … within matter / energy / space / time of the Lower Psychic Worlds. We learn when to do this … and when not to … how to do it … and we learn to take FULL responsibility for all that we do … on all levels … thought, word, deed, emotion.

For most of this … it’s best to just accept reality for what it is. Mind … can over-define / over-analyze … and just destroy any hope of understanding. This schoolroom is a natural part in the learning process. There are no shortcuts.

More next Monday.

- - O-0-O-O-0-o - -

Tidbit …

The greatest teacher is yourself. You are the one to best show where you are weak and where you are strong.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 25-03-2021, 10:42 PM
Master
Be one in body, emotion and mind. Amen
Old 29-03-2021, 01:41 PM
Master

Considerations Sixty-Four …

Reality Two …

- - O-0-O-O-0-o - -

So you have a Fountainhead that emits and radiates a generic Life Force … this essence of Divine Spirit continues to emanate and diffuse down or out from the center through the next few layers or dimensions of Existence … still pure … the Essence Itself enhanced and developed by very lofty entities or gods that have earned the “awareness” to hold such positions in all of Existence from the numerous previous Yuga’s … and finally reaching the 5th Plane … which is the first dimension of any real “form” … still very, very basic … but a recognizable “Self” can be perceived from the basic unity of LIFE … not apart … not separate … but individual. All is still without any negative structures or attributes.

The “ruler” of this plane is Sat Nam … and just the words carry differing meanings within the various teachings. For the most part … this entity … if you can call Him that … is so named because this is the plane of the first true form … thus … Sat ( true ) Nam ( name.) How the expression of the word or the experience of the entities designed by the various religions is up to them. He does not *have* to take on a form but will do so if necessary … and most often presents Himself as male.

Up to this point … all has been pure and is experienced inside the positivity of Existence. For Soul Itself … each Soul … to learn just what It is … what Its abilities are responsibilities are … what Its capabilities are … what “part” each of us “play” in Existence … the entire schoolroom of the lower world psychic development was designed … to draw the perceptions of Soul outside Itself and learn by direct experience.

The “band” or sector where negativity is actuated is quite the stormy area … perhaps lightly portrayed by throwing water into a pan of hot grease. To introduce the negative element is not a quiet or calm affair. Atoms form … generic at first … still radiating outward or downward … coming into the Etheric Plane where symbols reign supreme … dropping lower so the symbols take on worded definitions the mental realms … brought together by commonality … similar vibrations gathering like with like … dropping lower still to the Causal area where long-term memories and karmic implications are stored … lower still and working off the “feelings” aspect Soul Itself to make the emotional sensations of the Astral Plane … ( Soul can “feel” but the lower world emotions are much more commanding and controlling than the finer feelings of Soul. Soul Itself … the creation of … was brought about by a “feeling” of Divine Love … and the pure feelings are much lighter than the affectionate, sympathetic, sentimental feeling we like to call “love ) … and finally to the physical plane where most everything is “outside” the physical expression of Self.

And thus the education begins.

Please remember … mind is “outside” of Soul Itself … as are the emotions and the physical body. Soul “runs” or “drives” these features … thoroughly unaware of this at first … and since the mind is designed to call attention to the dangers of life for the reasons of external survival … however each individual wishes to detail that … mind quickly takes control of the entire experience … coupled with the intensity of the emotions … and these run the body … much as the computer ( mind ) coupled with gasoline (emotions ) runs the car ( physical vehicle.)

This is NOT designed to be easy. There is much that is stacked against each and every one of us … mostly … our old patterns, habits, and beliefs. To recognize and then realize our way out of this is the game plan. Simple belief does not do it. Mind can believe anything of its own design … whether it is valid or not … detrimental or not … even helpful or not.

The thorough and exhaustive completeness of how deeply we each get caught up in all of this is in direct proportion to what needs to be deeply, deeply learned and practiced as an integrative lifestyle to lift out of it … and more … to stay out of it. If one has even partially accepted the previous posts on Reality … then you begin to get a glimpse that Soul … is the designer … the manifestor … the developer … the constructor … especially in these lower psychic worlds. Turn such power and ability loose before one gains the full comprehension of what that involves … could destroy … incredibly. There are no shortcuts … no sympathy advancement in this schoolroom.

Reality … is relative. The reality of a first grader differs from that of a seventh grader … from that of a high school graduate … from that of a college graduate … from that of a single person … from that of a married person with children … from that of … etc. Design your own list. What is reality to one isn’t even on the radar of another.

And obviously … though we may all be aware of the lower worlds … many of us have no clue as to the “Greater Reality” of the Pure God Worlds. The adventure continues. Each will approach and advance according to their bold passions and focused intentions … and to revise the old for the new.

To figure out where ones “reality” is can be overwhelming. The attribute of mind always pointing out the dangerous and the detrimental can make this search exhausting … but … we have all the time in the world(s). To begin to recognize just this single feature … and to search for generic attributes and lofty realities rather than the defined and analyzed perspectives of mind can help bring stability to those first, faltering steps.

More Thursday.

- - O-0-O-O-0-o - -

Tidbit …

Truth … hides from the lazy.

- - O-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 29-03-2021, 02:13 PM
Thumbs up

#64 Absolutely brilliant and true, Z!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 29-03-2021, 03:06 PM
hazada guess

Considerations 64..............Brilliant.Thankyou.I really understood that post.it contained everything I wanted to know.
Closed Thread