Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Closed Thread

Old 08-11-2022, 03:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zorkchop
Considerations 157B …
...In the end … these are the true lessons to be learned. Dismissing all outer events that tell you your goal is foolish and will never happen …
and holding to your inner design no matter what
… will take you far in all areas of life … on all planes of existence.
I was surprised by your topic - cuz I relate to it SO much. And it isn't talked about much.

Ha! I just decided to pm you the rest of my post...sometimes I feel others think I'm boasting, can't relate.
And I was holding back!

I get so excited by doing exactly what you said above...and doing it for decades with wonderful results.
Be unwavering, steadfast, unshakeable in your 'design' is similar to magic! Ha!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 08-11-2022, 04:17 PM
Master

Mizz H …

I have thrown hint after hint about SO many things … I’ve said this same stuff so many times … but sometimes I just have to make it a bit more clear. So many of the Neville pdf’s say the same thing if you skim through the text.

Just about every time I compose a post … I have to hold myself back. If the intellectuals get their “hands” on some precepts or concepts … then they’ll claim their familiarity with them and confuse many. Have you ever noticed … if you make rather vague references to something … even multiple times … and there’s no reply at all … but then you make it a bit more clear and everyone begins to say … “Oh yeah … I knew that all along … “ … and you wonder … where were they earlier in the conversation?

No … you’re not boasting. This stuff isn’t often written about. Sometimes … I question my even doing it. I can’t really put in much about the Pure God Worlds … but I’ve given *so* many hints and nudges.

I’ve put in many posts that say it’s all a “secret” … but not really. It’s right there in front of people but they won’t believe. Many thank it’s all a con … or that it’s double-talk ‘cause if you knew what it was then you’d express it clearly.

An old axiom … Spirituality cannot be taught … but caught. People have to be in the “right” place to suddenly “see” the connection to a higher bit of learning … and then they begin to work it into their lifestyle.

It’s a fascinating adventure. Eventually … one figures out that it is *not* this world that you must figure out … but it’s the *inner* worlds that you must live … as often as you can … until it all becomes a lifestyle. I’ve said before … mind cannot come along on the ride … an this upsets many … but the above is exactly why. Living / dreaming / holding to the wish fulfilled … which is the “problem solved” … or the “ideal already lived” … mind just cannot do that … It’s … um … “illogical and unreasonable” … and so people dismiss … because it doesn’t fit the mental worlds.

I know the Neville pdf’s require a lot of sifting … and he comes from a Biblical slant that can be accepted or rejected … but for the novice in all of this … it’s a gold mine.

Beginning to truly live from the inside out … and holding to that … believing it … living it … is *such* a big key. People believe that mental thoughts are what is being discussed here. Um … no … it’s not a thought process … although mental words can certainly assist.

On we go.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 08-11-2022, 04:25 PM
I use to buy Neville Goddard's book, 'Feeling Is the Secret', to give to all my buddy's. So thin, and so understandable. :)
I'm a reader and follower of all the New Thought authors!

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 08-11-2022, 04:36 PM
Master

Once again … for those of you who might feel on the "adventurous" side …

https://www.realneville.com/text_archive.htm

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 08-11-2022, 07:28 PM
Quote:
Excerpt:
''CONSCIOUSNESS IS THE ONLY REALITY
This is going to be a very practical Course. Therefore, I hope that everyone in this class has a very clear picture of what he desires,
for I am convinced that you can realize your desires by the technique you will receive here
this week in these five lessons.''

Old 08-11-2022, 07:59 PM
Master

For those of you who might very well go and look at Neville’s collection … and evidently it’s not absolutely complete because Mizz H’s “Feeling is the Secret” was not listed … as far as I could see … but I do offer one strong precaution … if you begin to use this methodology / lifestyle for your own learning and reactions to issues or beliefs, etc … that’s great … but if you begin to use the same approach towards someone else … for control over someone else … I personally would hope to not be on this planet when you have to begin paying off the karmic implications.

Approaches like this can certainly be used to “power over” experiences … to control others to do as you wish … but you will learn by your own reactions and experiences that that is not … wise. There are huge differences between letting LIFE assist in the outcome … and YoU calling the shots as to how and with whom it is to come about … and for what reason.

Enough said.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 11-11-2022, 05:35 AM
Knower

Quote:
but if you begin to use the same approach towards someone else … for control over someone else … I personally would hope to not be on this planet when you have to begin paying off the karmic implications.
People control other people in physical life all the time. Everyone has controlled and has been controlled by someone else at some time in their life. Why would using psychic means to control someone else have such a vastly more severe karma than bossing them around in physical life?

JoeColo
Old 11-11-2022, 02:11 PM
Master

JoeColo …

You are absolutely right. My caution was perhaps a bit premature. As one proceeds farther on the path one uncovers the awareness that we are not here to control anyone. To interfere in another persons life / state of consciousness is against spiritual law. Obviously … when people first begin to discover how to manipulate those around us … their first impulse is to change *their* behavior so we don’t have to pay attention / change ours. Whether one knows it or not … that just stacks up karmic implications. But on down the road … especially if and when anyone gets “good” at psychic manipulation … they realize that “power over” someone else isn’t the answer … for a number of reasons.

This does *not* apply if someone attacks you. You have all the right to protection from unwarranted attack. But even bosses giving us tasks that we don’t like … we learn more of resilience, tolerance, patience, strength if we continue the task than if we make everything come out “our way.” There’s a fine line in there … on when to use such abilities on others … and ultimately shoring up ones ability on psychic protection wins the game.

But spending the time inwardly making someone else act in a way they otherwise wouldn’t … again … is against spiritual law … but we’ve all done it for so long … adding another couple of hundred implications to our list really doesn’t amount to much. Turning away from power over to protection and defense … unless groundlessly attacked … is a rather advanced practice. I was just throwing that out for those that might pick up on it.

The bottom line of most spiritual learning is to adjust ourselves to life around us … not adjust someone else to what we want … but before we learn that … we go through *much* learning. Defense against unprovoked attack is another matter. The shield is always better to use than the sword … unless you’re up against someone who just won’t quit and wants to make *you* an example of *their* power. Invasion of your psychic space … you always have the right to protect that … but even in that … there are many, many lessons and discoveries.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 14-11-2022, 02:24 PM
Master

Considerations 158A …

We love to stay the same …

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -

I would bet that there would be *few* individuals here … or elsewhere … that would be absolutely astonished to find out the “average” number of lifetimes Soul Itself has lived before it becomes established in the Pure God Worlds and then spends the “final” few lifetimes moving on into the Pure God Worlds. No … this does not “end” the path. The individual just finally knows the play of the levels of consciousness and existence … what they are for … the “why” of Soul Itself … and in the “end” there is always something more to learn in the huge vastness of Existence. The fact that we have all spent many hundreds of thousands of lifetimes in various “areas” of the Lower Psychic Worlds is a massive understatement.

Why?

Because we absolutely do *not* like to move beyond what we believe to be true for ourselves.

We can skip right over this statement … and believe otherwise … but it is nonetheless true. We do *not* like change … even within our own state of consciousness … let alone to move a little deeper or beyond it. We will literally die … to stay where we are … deeply content to just change the wording a bit to make it seem that we’re learning and believing something “new.”

If we are physical ill … we set out to find a doctor that can cure our ills. If we can’t do that … we’ll put it in the hands of “God” … and just roll with it. If we are mentally confused … or psychically confused … we’ll just go find some tidbit of data that gives validity to what we already believe and continue to pound away at it all.

This is how the fixed state of consciousness works. The great majority of our lifetimes are based in the Lower Psychic Worlds … especially the lower material worlds … where all attention and importance is pulled outward. We believe the outer life is … life.

Lot of people will nod their heads at this and believe they are beyond this understanding or that it doesn’t matter. As long as you are placing the majority of your attention and awareness in contending with outer circumstances … allowing them to control and command you into behaving the way you always have … you are right in the ballpark. I am not saying that the individual is not to contend with what outwardly happens to them … I am saying that it is the *way* you react to them that becomes habitual and controlling. It is living on the outer … and not on the inner.

We would rather pound our head against the wall or struggle with frustration and confusion than to make the effort and the discipline to go inwardly and learn more beneficial reactions to what happens to us on any and all levels. No … this does *not* mean that everything is supposed to “go our way.” If that happened for lifetime after lifetime … you would learn … nothing. If it’s happens for this lifetime … or a single lifetime … deeply enjoy. You’ve earned the rest.

Second Part Tomorrow

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 14-11-2022, 05:07 PM
Just a little about me...I am a VERY slow learner.
My God, I know 3 lives having not learned just ONE, one, thing.
Can you say, "Stuck"?
It's very humbling for me. So I enjoyed this last post, z.

Closed Thread