Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 15-01-2021, 03:28 PM
Master

Considerations Forty-Three …

Protect the Core … to the end

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -

For those of you who have read most … if not all … of these posts … you by now have a good *very* basic recap of the Path. I will admit here that I did not believe it would all continue this long. What I have put in these posts has been said many times in posts here … and in countless books throughout history. What makes this a bit different is that I tried to bring the basic elements together so one could get a good overview.

Few people have a real grasp of the nature and the brutal depth of the battle with their own mind. There are lots of posts in the forum board as to the battle with ego … but ego is simply the mental accepted perspective of ones own Self. "I am this … I am that … I need this … I am not worthy … I need material goodies … I need a mate … I need romantic love … I can do this … I have trouble with that … I am upset with this person … I don't know how … etc" … for as long as you wish to list them. Plugging in the word "belief" matters little. "I believe I am this … etc."

For others … it is substance abuse. The body *wants* these substances … just as the mind *wants* your belief set. Many … you will not give up … until you "hit bottom" … whatever that bottom turns out to be.

To even consider facing some of these … and revising them … is beyond intimidating. You are asking yourself for the most part to enter into the Unknown … and that is always a scary thing. Often you are suggesting to yourself to drop an old friend ( habit / pattern / standpoint ) and to set it aside and to widen the viewpoint into something you may not consider important or that it applies to you as an individual. Vanity / ego will protect you.

You have most possibly accepted this viewpoint for lifetimes … perhaps a million lifetimes ( a very conservative number ) … as a working part of the way you understand life to be. For you to do without these beliefs puts you in an incredibly precarious position … the Unknown.

One of the greatest challenges of the Masters is to get the individual to look again … because most accept that they already know … when they don’t. And when most people see that statement … they believe that it applies to everyone else … and NOT to them. Most Masters will deal only with those that show at least a sincere willingness to listen.

High-End teachers on the mental realms are not quite so picky.

As one uncovers Self … one realizes that some changes should be made. Most of these changes will enhance their courage … or self-confidence … or self-worth. It’s still scary. It is the Unknown. If they could have done it on their own … they probably would have already done it. Most have not done it … for a reason.

The psychic realms simply ARE … and they are designed to keep you entrapped in analyzing and defining the puzzle pieces. This is the phase of the “How come … What for?” This goes on forever … until exhaustion.

If we want to get above wrestling with the singular pieces … then we begin to take steps to do that … when we are willing to put in the time and effort to balance all personal beliefs and perspectives and then move beyond with sincerity, honesty, and integrity.

You arrive at a great crossroad the day you finally grasp the understanding that the design of mind will constantly trap and ensnare you in squabbling over the specifics of the psychic worlds and you will at the same time understand that mind is designed and is thoroughly capable of designing ANY scenario to ANY degree that you wish it to … whether it is beneficial or detrimental … whether it’s limiting or of value … whether it’s right or wrong / good or bad … etc. Mind will take you ANY-where that you are willing to live within its analytical and defining demands.

You are always mentally walking around with a microscope … always looking at the tiny puzzle pieces … never turning your “eye” up towards the greater Whole. Mind wants to divide everything into parts and then analyze … Soul deals with the Whole of Life … perceiving the aggregate of Life first and juggling the “parts” as necessary.

The more you revise and modify towards the beneficial … the ones that are left are the "core" of you. Those you have believed for the longest time … the ones you protect the most. These "core" … will never give up without an incredible battle. Often … this is why many put the battle off for as long as possible … simply living within their fortress walls. This is *not* a criticism. This is what we all do. The more you give up … the more you protect the ones that are left … especially if we are rather unaware of just what these are … and the "why" of them.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -

Tidbit …

Spirituality cannot be taught … but must be caught.

In order to advance … one must learn to listen … and discern what is beneath the written word … what the subtle implication are … as in grasping the Life … the Spirit of the statement. When the glimpse comes as to the depths of the revelation … remember it … and broaden.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -

More Later.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -