Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 17-09-2015, 07:37 AM
Master
Knight of Cups (cause), 6 of Swords rx (effect):
The love of her life finally took the plunge and proposed (cause), so she stopped in her tracks and decided not to move away afterall (effect).

Isn't that romantic ...

8 of Swords Rx (cause), Ace of Wands Rx (effect):
By the time she got the courage to face her fears and leave her old job (cause), the job she was hoping to move into was taken (effect).
Old 17-09-2015, 04:25 PM
Master

8 of Swords Rx (cause), Ace of Wands Rx (effect): Ah! Liberation! Except there's always a pause between suddenly being freed and knowing what to do next - a transition step. Value dat.

I'm pulling two cards here to try and describe what I'm feeling inside right now:

6 of Coins rev (cause) + Knight of Coins rev (effect):
Ah, I see. This points to a massive discrepancy between 'cost' and 'benefit' - namely, that it's all cost right now and no perceived benefit! The Knight of Coins in my deck (Fountain) is half-hidden behind a wall, which my eyes keep getting drawn to, which gives the impression that he feels "locked in" and desperately wants out.
Old 17-09-2015, 10:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily
8 of Swords Rx (cause), Ace of Wands Rx (effect): Ah! Liberation! Except there's always a pause between suddenly being freed and knowing what to do next - a transition step. Value dat.

I'm pulling two cards here to try and describe what I'm feeling inside right now:

6 of Coins rev (cause) + Knight of Coins rev (effect):
Ah, I see. This points to a massive discrepancy between 'cost' and 'benefit' - namely, that it's all cost right now and no perceived benefit! The Knight of Coins in my deck (Fountain) is half-hidden behind a wall, which my eyes keep getting drawn to, which gives the impression that he feels "locked in" and desperately wants out.

6 of Pentacles Rx (cause), Knight of Pentacles Rx (effect):
Getting retrenched from his job (cause), put the dampener or any future plans to move forward in the company (effect).

2 of Pentacles Rx (cause), 9 of Swords Rx (effect):
Unable to decide what to do first from taking on too many things at the same time (cause), makes it very difficult to cope with the stress (effect).
Old 18-09-2015, 02:18 PM
Master

2 of Pentacles Rx (cause), 9 of Swords Rx (effect): Ouch! Something just fell out of grasp - and someone's epically beating themselves up about it. Lighten up, my friend. We all make mistakes and bad stuff happens. Instead of throwing knives at yourself, accept that the bad event is now in the past and focus instead on avoiding the same problem happening again.

3 of Wands rev (cause) + 3 of Cups rev (effect):
Eek, another ouch. 3 of Wands rev is about trying to move forward, but not quite having the skills or circumstances to pull it off. 3 of Cups is about limited/short-term joys. You may need to believe in yourself and keep practicing - the outgoing effort may correlate with the rewards.
Old 18-09-2015, 10:42 PM
Master
3 of Wands rx (cause), 3 of Cups rx (effect):
Something you were waiting for hasn't materialised yet (cause). Unfortunately, it's not quite the time to celebrate just yet - you may have to wait a bit longer to get the reward you've after (effect).

3 of Swords (cause), 8 of Pentacles (effect):
A project getting shelved (cause), means you're going to have to go back to the drawing board and try and improve on the original plan (effect).
Old 19-09-2015, 12:18 PM
Master

3 of Swords (cause), 8 of Pentacles (effect): Ouch! Shizz is hard right now, which means you might have to work harder than normal to pull stuff off. But on the bright side, there's also a suggestion here that getting into work will help re-align your emotional energies :)

4 of Pent rev (cause) + Ace of Cups rev (effect):
Two potential definitions here. The first is that dropping your perceived value leads to emotional unhappy. On the flip side, being tooo clingy with your goods may lead to emotional unhappy. For advice, I would suggest you consider what's an appropriate level of investment, kind of like the Goldilocks approach. Not too much, not too little... "just right!"
Old 19-09-2015, 11:05 PM
55Degrees

4 of Pent rev (cause) + Ace of Cups rev (effect):
When the MP was caught taking bribes, (cause) the electorate voted him out of government(effect).

6 of Coins (cause), Ace of Swords (effect)
To decide on which online auction seller to use (cause), he sought out previous customers feedback (effect)
Old 20-09-2015, 12:14 AM
Master
6 of Pentacles (cause), Ace of Swords (effect):
He started to do charity work (cause), which went down very well on his resume when applying for a job (effect).

8 of Wands rx (cause), the Hermit rx (effect):
He was in such a hurry to get a result that he didn't focus on the best way to go about it (cause). Consequently, he ended up not finding the right information he was looking for (effect).
Old 21-09-2015, 11:30 PM
55Degrees

Strength Rx (cause), 2 of Pentacles Rx (effect)

(True story )
The manager was an egotistical tyrant (cause), and the staff were over worked for minimal pay (effect)

Wheel of Fortune (cause), 9 of Cups (effect)

Thanks to winning some money on the horse racing (cause), Trevor bought everyone in the bar a drink (effect)

Yep, 9 of Cups guy is known as Trevor in my deck
Old 23-09-2015, 10:20 PM
Master
Wheel of Fortune (cause), 9 of Cups (effect):

Hahaha. I can't get Pisces Moon's answer out of my head ... it's so fitting for these two cards.

All I can think of when I look at the Wheel of Fortune is the Tardis!

He decided to take a punt and start his own business (cause), which turned out to be everything he'd ever hoped for (effect).

8 of Cups (cause) the Sun (effect):
He felt he couldn't progress much further in his job, so left in pursuit of something better (cause) and ended up in a job that was much for satisfying (effect).