Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Films

Old 05-01-2013, 11:44 PM
Master
Talking Derren Brown.... Lightworker?

I think so!

Check out his show (2 parter on Youtube): "Apocalypse"

My hubby and I are DB fans, and this is one of his best!

We will be watching another newer show called "Fear and Faith" today I can't wait!

Not sure if I can put the links from Youtube here but if you google it, you'll find them.

Seriously - this is good stuff!

Oh & my point in posting is to share, but also to ask - do you consider Derren a Lightworker?

P.S. Have a hankie handy when you watch!
Old 07-01-2013, 05:28 PM
Suspended
Have just started watching Apocalypse - thank you for the recommendation Cam! I could watch Mr. Brown all day long.......
Old 07-01-2013, 05:36 PM
Suspended
A lovely line I've just heard -

"When we take things for granted, we forget to desire the things we already have."

Old 07-01-2013, 11:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatchit
Have just started watching Apocalypse - thank you for the recommendation Cam! I could watch Mr. Brown all day long.......

Greetings, Squatch!

You're most welcome... Hope you enjoy!

And me too! I told my hubby that it if there was only one show I could watch, DB would be it! :P

Great to see you, btw!

Blessings ~ Cam/EM
Old 07-01-2013, 11:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatchit
A lovely line I've just heard -

"When we take things for granted, we forget to desire the things we already have."

Oh yes! I too remember that line... Sigh.. So very touching.. I nearly always end up in tears.

Have you seen "Hero at 30,000 feet" ? It's an older one but you may have missed it... It was really fab! You should check it out if you haven't already!
Old 08-01-2013, 05:33 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by EarthMamma
I nearly always end up in tears.

OMG, that was amazing. It's taken me until now to finish watching both parts as my internet connections keeps cutting out.

I have seen 30,000 ft - it's about the guy who takes control of a plane, isn't it?

I haven't seen Fear & Faith yet - and am looking forward to that.
Old 14-02-2013, 07:31 PM
Suspended
Hiya Cam

I watched Fear. Absolutely fascinating. Doesn't surprise me in the slightest, but still incredibly uplifting and interesting.

Have started Faith and the first scenes where they are put into a dark crypt - that's simply sensory deprivation (imo). Remove the sense of sight and make it pitch black (I mean pitch), the mind will create stuff to fill in the missing sense.

However, he knows his stuff and I'm sure I'll be blown away the more I watch.
Old 17-12-2016, 12:44 PM
Seeker
Have watched some of Derren Brown's work on Youtube and he is absolutely amazing. Didn't even know he'd done movies. Now I do. Cheers.