Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Hinduism

Old 25-07-2020, 04:53 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by HITESH SHAH
Statement regarding Gita is self contradictory . Gita itself is a literature of special kind. And people reading it with definite focus have got the message of it in life. And there is nothing in Gita to deny scriptures .There may be preferences in comparison but that is not denial of it .

I suggest you not to be in a position of judgement about others . If u have anything great to tell others , please do so. Do not wait for others and do not ask questions to others. If others (including me ) find it leading somewhere , others will join you . People don't give much credence to anonymous pompous claims without convictions and base in reality .

When the actual truth was told by all the great souls ( God's Messengers), instead of accepting it, we denied it.

When Great Prophets Jesus and Muhammed said that 'The Almighty is talking to me', there were a few to none to listen and believe them.

After they are gone, cross was kept as symbol to pray to The Creator. Can we wash off our sins by carrying that cross, on which that Great God's Messenger was crucified? and on the other side, believers are claiming by killing non-believers being suicide bombers, they will go to heaven.This is something to ponder on.

We are neither sharing this truth for getting support or likes from the people around the world nor for gathering followers.

We are searching if there is someone who can act upon and work for this truth.person, like Kabir Das is needed who is ready to strive and serve.Our aim is not to make people happy by telling stories.

If there is willingness to work it out, please try to listen and understand us with love and patience.

By doing so, you can experience The Guru in your heart. For that you only need to do this.Pray by calling 'Oh My Guru' 'Oh My God'. Submit your mind and yourself in that prayer. Dear brother, you will slowly experience the enlightenment of The Guru through this. Then you will come to know about the truth we are talking about.

yath karoshi yathasnaasi
yajjuhoshi dadaasiyath
ye thapassyasi kauntheyA
thath kurushya matharpanam. (Bagavat Gita 9:27)

Whatever you do, whatever you eat, whatever you offer or give away, and whatever austerities you perform – do that as an offering to Me. (Me means 'The Guru')

involve in all the activities of life by remembering Guru
Old 26-07-2020, 05:04 AM
Master

pondering & enlightenment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renunciation
When the actual truth was told by all the great souls ( God's Messengers), instead of accepting it, we denied it.

When Great Prophets Jesus and Muhammed said that 'The Almighty is talking to me', there were a few to none to listen and believe them.

After they are gone, cross was kept as symbol to pray to The Creator. Can we wash off our sins by carrying that cross, on which that Great God's Messenger was crucified? and on the other side, believers are claiming by killing non-believers being suicide bombers, they will go to heaven.This is something to ponder on.

We are neither sharing this truth for getting support or likes from the people around the world nor for gathering followers.

We are searching if there is someone who can act upon and work for this truth.person, like Kabir Das is needed who is ready to strive and serve.Our aim is not to make people happy by telling stories.

If there is willingness to work it out, please try to listen and understand us with love and patience.

By doing so, you can experience The Guru in your heart. For that you only need to do this.Pray by calling 'Oh My Guru' 'Oh My God'. Submit your mind and yourself in that prayer. Dear brother, you will slowly experience the enlightenment of The Guru through this. Then you will come to know about the truth we are talking about.

yath karoshi yathasnaasi
yajjuhoshi dadaasiyath
ye thapassyasi kauntheyA
thath kurushya matharpanam. (Bagavat Gita 9:27)

Whatever you do, whatever you eat, whatever you offer or give away, and whatever austerities you perform – do that as an offering to Me. (Me means 'The Guru')

involve in all the activities of life by remembering Guru
Yes there is tremendous things to ponder . After pondering comes enlightenment . Enlightenment makes u aware of light and u can feel what the darkness is .I am interested in these experiences of enlightenment and not search for any men/women like kabirdas .

Sure your goal should not be to make people happy by telling stories. But definitely you should make people enlightened by telling His-stories ie histories .Probably doing this only u may get some Kabirdas. You never know.
Old 26-07-2020, 05:04 AM
Master

pondering & enlightenment

duplicate post cleared.

Last edited by HITESH SHAH : 26-07-2020 at 09:07 AM. Reason: duplicate post.
Old 26-07-2020, 03:57 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by HITESH SHAH
Yes there is tremendous things to ponder . After pondering comes enlightenment . Enlightenment makes u aware of light and u can feel what the darkness is .I am interested in these experiences of enlightenment and not search for any men/women like kabirdas .

Sure your goal should not be to make people happy by telling stories. But definitely you should make people enlightened by telling His-stories ie histories .Probably doing this only u may get some Kabirdas. You never know.

our seeking and effort is, how to enlighten a truth seeker's mind with the wisdom receiving from that supreme light. You don't have to search for anybody like Kabir Das and No need to go behind histories. What you only have to do is, as said in previous post, pray by calling 'Oh My Guru' 'Oh My God' for 10 minutes in the early morning. Please share your experience, when you do it for a few days. Once you have it, we can discuss further.