Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 03-08-2023, 08:38 AM
Knower

Have I developed something?

is Tinnitus and eye twitching spasms linked with channeling, I developed this after my near death experience, sometimes the only way to control the eye twitching is to go with it into a trance mediative state, I have been being taught by a shadow guide, but I never get any physical voices, only images in my visions.

Last edited by vibrations : 03-08-2023 at 06:02 PM.
Old 04-08-2023, 02:57 AM
Knower

Regarding tinnitus, a similar thing happened to me soon after a close friend died, when I went through a sudden spiritual awakening. To this day, one ear or another will suddenly ring, and 9 time out of 10 it appears to alert me to pay attention to something. These things are often banal, but helpful.

If you want to hear voices, try something I did. Simply set an intention to hear voices before you drop off to sleep. Ask sincerely to "hear voices" and be sincerely open to it. It happened to me. After a few months it was happening twice a week and started getting crazy. They'd happen when I was in either hypnopompic or hypnogogic states, and were always accompanied by electromagnetic feelings (some light, some heavy, some all over, some localised to my head or shoulder for example) in my body, and buzzing, swooshing, or static sounds in my ears. Most of them were preceded by a pressure change in the ear a split second before I heard the voice. Sometimes the voices sounded like they were shouting through wind, one was CRYSTAL clear, and simply said hello, startling me. Beware though, one voice (the last one I heard because I closed it down straight after) was not human at all. It was growling at me, and sounded like a very deep voice, deeper than those sound changers, and wasn't speaking English. It wasn't a human language, I'm sure. I could feel what felt like breath and pressure in my left ear as it was speaking. It freaked me out so much that I couldn't sleep properly for a month. It took two months before I'd go to bed and not worry or think about it. I stopped it by setting an intention for it to stop. I really meant it, and it did.
Old 04-08-2023, 11:22 AM
Knower

Thank you bluto, no I don’t really want to hear voices, that would freak me out, but I’m wondering if this is why light and shadow work is important to master first? I suppose it would take a certain mind set to be able to only attract spirits with good intentions, I do remember once I heard a voice when I was drifting of to sleep, I had been asking where we come from, who created us, and it was loud and clear and startled me, it was a female voice with a loud echo who said “No trespassing” it didn’t happen again, I realised I had over stepped the boundaries.

I think the tinnitus could be getting worse because I am resisting, even the eye twitching, if I ignore it it stops, but if I go with it it happens more, and I suppose I am just being cautious, I would like to gain knowledge first and understand this before I delve into things I am not fully aware of.
Old 06-08-2023, 03:08 PM
Knower

I don't know what light and shadow work is. I've never heard of it. All I know is feeling energetic connection accompanied with buzzing, ringing, static, and occasional voices.

If you think voices would freak you out, it's likely you're in a state of fear about it. This means you won't be ready to handle voices. Being in fear is a low-vibrational and negative state.

When I attracted that demonic/extraterrestrial/non-human voice I was at a low point in life. I was drinking too much, not eating correctly, and felt depressed about life. But I then had a medical episode which I took as an opportunity to change my unhealthy habits. It also rendered me off work for 5 weeks, so I got to see what life is like away from work. What I'm trying to say is that with a renewed zest for life and a very healthy, clean lifestyle, one can raise their vibration to a more positive and higher state, which, as common belief goes, attracts more positive entities, so less likely to get low-vibration earthbound and malicious spirits.

If you heard "no trespassing", I would personally leave it alone for a while, at least until you raise your vibration. It sounds like a warning. Now my vibration is higher, I was meditating the other night, and trying to connect (after doing prayers of protection etc). I got deep into meditation and suddenly a very loud thought (not a physical voice), as if placed there by another entity said "do it in circles". I assume mediumship development circles. That's how I know the time for me is right. Perhaps the same will happen with you, and that's if you want it.

Regarding your tinnitus and eye twitching, I couldn't tell you if they're linked with channeling. My gut feeling says no, but other forum members might be more insightful about that than me. It sounds like biological ageing and underlying stress to me. The eye twitching thing happened to me in my final (and very stressful) year of uni, so was obviously linked.
Old 06-08-2023, 05:19 PM
Experiencer
when i can here my tinnitus i know my my mind is quite

as for channeling it awesome i am lucky i have had no bad experiences channeling but they say its all about intention
started with automatic writhing and typing then words would just pop out of my mouth and then drawing like dodging gone made to them using my hands to making things like my art box

but the best of all because of channeling and their knowledge i see the world and all the awesomeness on this planet and its people in a magic way i didn't think possible here, experienced way of being like present, unconditional love ext awesome, i thank them so much for that and being here for me

any thing is possible here i just love channeling
Old 06-08-2023, 07:18 PM
Knower

Thank you for the advice, I will take this on board. I haven't been stressed I’m the opposite, and I did overcome my fear through deep shadow work, and now I can say my light is shining bright, I suppose since that one time, I am preparing myself to this opening up, yes it does freak me out a little, im sure it did everyone the first time it happened to them, the visions are so overwhelming and I am grateful to be able to see them, and my tarot readings are so precise, maybe I will just be for now and keep my vibrations high, I have been painting a lot, and I really lose myself in like a medative trance with the canvas, and notice things in the art I did unconsciously, I see messages in them if that makes sense? So I suppose it can come through in different ways. thank you.
Old 06-08-2023, 11:49 PM
Knower

It sounds as if you're on the right path. Keep going in that direction, and keep the vibrations high.
Old 10-08-2023, 06:18 PM
Administrator
Hello

I would suggest the keeping of a journal where it might seem at times you are just putting in random thoughts over time it might well show patterns.

To have a quiet mind is not always an easy place to find and we too have to remember that the brain is a "logic center" and it will over write things at times so that it makes more sense.

For me coming into this life will it all hard wired into me was a reverse journey of learning and development. I have only had that space of "nothingness" once that I can recall in a meditation but I had to be pulled back into the room by the group as I was getting lost. As a Medium/Psychic I have to opposite I am never without that voice around me. Its not in your head as they will try to tell you, channeling is very much external communications.

I have kept notes for years and kept past readings i have had done by others over the years. They sure do show me patterns in life. Some going back to when I was 18 as I am now 60. Where there were outlines of a life path for me. Things I heard back in the day make sense to me now in this moment in time.

Keep good records.

Lynn
Old 10-08-2023, 07:16 PM
Administrator
I would agree with Lynn has said

Namaste