Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 20-02-2022, 05:53 PM
Experiencer
You're very welcome!

Oh my WORD... YES! Satan and his cohorts are not to be messed with. He/they are intelligent, sneaky and BEYOND devious - psychopathic is definitely accurate and this business is NO JOKE.

I mean, I was headed on a path towards being declared mentally insane and being institutionalized for the rest of my life, IF God and Jesus had not intervened.

I also just asked the Lord Jesus for the salvation of my soul, which I absolutely needed to do to be saved from Satan's grasp as well.

My eyes are 100% opened from this entire experience. While I was under Satan's influence, I was hearing the words of the AntiChrist and all sorts of wicked, evil voices...... it was the scariest thing I had ever encountered in my entire life.

Yes, so I do hope that my story sheds some light on the matter for anyone reading and for anyone who channels.

And thank you for saying as much!
Old 21-02-2022, 12:15 PM
Experiencer
So, on a slightly different note: I don't know why I can channel God Himself, or what I am supposed to do with this gift?!? I have to ask God, and I am guessing He will give me a choice. God does not TELL us what to do because we have free will. God will only recommend, or will state His preferences. Like He told me his preference is that I do not flush my cigarettes down the toilet - and He stated, or reinforced, that I am an environmentalist. He said He would prefer - if I am going to continue to smoke - that I throw them out in the garbage.

But I have dark forces right now fighting me hard - really hard - they want to gain control of me again. They won't. They cannot. I am too strong this time around.

I asked ArchAngel Michael for guidance in keeping the dark away from me. I have to frequently rebuke them.

I went out last night to a dance club. Dark beings and entities especially like to go to these types of places. Well, I picked up several from my trip, and I've had to ward them off this morning and cast them all out-- all over again.

I know that the lifestyle I SHOULD have does not mirror the lifestyle I DO have. As I mentioned, I am not the most pious person when it comes to what I put in my body. But these things are like portals for the dark - and then I have to battle with them to get rid of them whenever I expose myself like that and make myself more vulnerable to an attack.

I also have learned that I believe I can open and close my channel at will -- and that this helps me. If I mentally or out loud state that I am closing my channel, the noise and harassment stops.

I am learning.... but what and where is this all leading to? Am I meant to channel God's messages? Am I meant to channel the ArchAngels?

I had asked this of God a while back, when I first started channeling God. I was told I would be on stage one day, pulling demons and dark entities out of people, with the help of Jesus.

I don't know what to think - but this battle I must face all the time in being a direct channel of God and of the ArchAngels - the battle with the dark forces - is a lot to content with.

I just don't know what to do - except to keep rising to the occasion and being stronger against these forces. And man, are they freaking devious. It's quite sickening how they operate - like dealing with a severely mentally ill person who is deranged and who makes your life insane and crazy-making.
Old 10-03-2022, 09:30 AM
Newbie ;)

There was a priest who could help.
Old 10-03-2022, 03:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CollinsDavidson
Was? ......

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 17-04-2022, 05:55 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by CollinsDavidson
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Was?
Father Merrin from the Exorcist. He died I think.
Old 20-04-2022, 04:26 PM
asearcher

I am sorry to get personal LoveWater, but when you are out like that - are you drinking yourself? If so please be careful. I think if you open up yourself too much and you don't have a shield or you just happen to have a bad day, the fear, the negativity, the scars - what it now is - is something they can use. Just please be careful. But you maybe know all this already. (Ive edited, wrote too much). I once saw what I suspect is dark beings on my ex's back and on his shoulders, and he had grief and he would be drinking. (later i was told he had actually felt something on his back and seen something)

Last edited by asearcher : 20-04-2022 at 06:12 PM.
Old 21-04-2022, 01:36 AM
Experiencer
I shouldn't have made a joke in my last post. My bad. I hadn't read the whole thread. Sorry if I offended anyone. My flippancy was misplaced.
Old 21-04-2022, 05:11 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveWater
So, on a slightly different note: I don't know why I can channel God And man, are they freaking devious. It's quite sickening how they operate - like dealing with a severely mentally ill person who is deranged and who makes your life insane and crazy-making.

When your psyche starts to unravel in these ways, it continues until you find yourself in it all. It messes with your head and can often create very skewed views of reality.

For you it’s very real, but you do have to start believing in yourself stronger and greater than what’s happening.

I sense your on the transference stage, where your still immersed in separation of reality but opening to something less influential, meaning your reclaiming a brighter future and your own source within all this.

I feel like I need to say this.

When things open, try not to make it into anything but rather drop into your being and follow your deeper self in it. It may be you need to feel, speak out, let go of something.

You do have to stop turning it into something, mainly to build yourself beyond it all.

This is about you and you alone.

Your own empowerment. Call if your god self, true self, whatever you like.
Old 22-04-2022, 12:01 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
I am sorry to get personal LoveWater, but when you are out like that - are you drinking yourself? If so please be careful. I think if you open up yourself too much and you don't have a shield or you just happen to have a bad day, the fear, the negativity, the scars - what it now is - is something they can use. Just please be careful. But you maybe know all this already. (Ive edited, wrote too much). I once saw what I suspect is dark beings on my ex's back and on his shoulders, and he had grief and he would be drinking. (later i was told he had actually felt something on his back and seen something)

Yeah, I was drinking when that happened. I invited something that was unwanted. I wanted "light" to fill me, and instead, the dark came in.

What I've learned is that dark entities and spirits hang out at bars and attach themselves to those whose aura is weakened by drinking.

I am becoming more aware of how they operate, where they hang out and when they attach themselves.
Old 22-04-2022, 12:02 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Passing
I shouldn't have made a joke in my last post. My bad. I hadn't read the whole thread. Sorry if I offended anyone. My flippancy was misplaced.

That's Ok. No offense taken.