Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Vegetarian & Vegan

Old 15-04-2013, 05:59 PM
Master

The mystery is solved, but it's a strange one...
(and nothing to do with veganism, detoxing - or butter!)
http://www.ingridnaiman.com/subscrip...as_moritz.html

Mould...

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 16-04-2013, 12:50 PM
Time

Im not trying to make light of this, trust me, but am I the only one who finds it ironic, that a vegan was killed by a plant (mold is in theory a plant/fungus)
Old 22-04-2013, 01:45 PM
StephenK

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightofalbion
The mystery is solved, but it's a strange one...
(and nothing to do with veganism, detoxing - or butter!)
http://www.ingridnaiman.com/subscription_lists/mold_emails/andreas_moritz.html

Mould...

This does tend to generate more questions than answers.... What happened to his immune system? And why weren't the folks who were near him (and exposed to the same mold) not also experiencing a similar outcome? And what therapies could he have used that would have helped mitigated this outcome? Most harmful organisms tend to thrive in an anaerobic environment, could oxygen therapies have helped in this case?

A couple of years back I dismantled a mobile home that we lived in while building a home in it's place in roughly 10 foot sections at a time (long story :^)... talk about mold...! tons of black mold buried throughout the old structure... I'm sure I inhaled quite a bit while doing so... why ain't I dead?

To say that he died of mold (and I still can't seem to officially find anything to validate that) is an opening line to an inquiry.... If he had died in a car wreck, then that's a cross-platform event, nearly anyone can die from blunt force trauma... but for a health expert, and a practicing nutritional proponent to die from something that the body should have handled, then I'm sure even he would be investigating the implications, were he around to pursue such an inquiry....
Old 22-04-2013, 01:47 PM
StephenK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time
Im not trying to make light of this, trust me, but am I the only one who finds it ironic, that a vegan was killed by a plant (mold is in theory a plant/fungus)
Odd isn't it.... :^)
Old 22-04-2013, 05:28 PM
Master

An American site dealing with mould and its related health issues...

http://www.mold-help.org/

Old 22-04-2013, 05:37 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time

Lots of meat-eaters are killed by bowel cancer etc. brought on by eating too much meat.
Mr Moritz was exposed to mould, somehow, and breathed it in. He wasn't eating it. So I fail to see your association.

As I said, a strange one... Obviously, some gaps, both in diagnosis and our overall understanding of the health dangers of mould.

Old 22-04-2013, 08:54 PM
Draenevyre

This comment was on his FB page:

Ramona Moritz Yes @SHaron Platter; exposure to Mold resurrected old heart problem requiring surgery which he did not care for; he felt his mission in the body was complete and ready to make his ascension. ( in my words, as I understood the blog)
Old 23-04-2013, 03:01 PM
StephenK

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightofalbion
Lots of meat-eaters are killed by bowel cancer etc. brought on by eating too much meat.
Mr Moritz was exposed to mould, somehow, and breathed it in. He wasn't eating it. So I fail to see your association.
As I said, a strange one... Obviously, some gaps, both in diagnosis and our overall understanding of the health dangers of mould.

Breathing and not eating makes a difference? Now that's splitting hairs... :^)

Here's how it was described on his facebook page:
"A couple of months before his transition, Andreas was exposed to insidious mold inhalation. This, with time, created complications that led to heart valve failure, which stemmed from his childhood "severe arrhythmia"."
(BTW.. they are still posting daily stuff, under his name, as though he's still alive..... )

It still smells like a cover-up to me... they did add a mitigating component (his severe arrhythmia) but the mold thing seems oddly convenient. It has a "don't look here, look over there" kinda feel to it..... I still want to know what happened to his immune system? If his body was working at a highly healthy and effective level then this mold exposure shouldn't have been an issue... (even with with his mitigating factor) We live in the Pacific Northwest... tones of molds and moister and plenty for it to feed on... and yet everyone around me are not dropping like flies... it would be instructive to do a study on those who do succumb to mold in relation to their dietary intake...

There's more to this than what's being mentioned...

And as to your meat reference... there's a difference between "healthy meat" and that which is being raised by corporate industries... you know the difference cause you've seen the films... Healthy meats are grass fed and raised without poisons... while corporate meats are brutalize to no-end... the corporate stuff will give you cancer... the cleaner stuff not-so-much... you also have to factor-in ones entire dietary exposure... if they eat tons of other chemicals, copious amounts of grains, highly processed and commercially sweetened products, along with these meats from brutalized animals... then indeed cancer is a serious issue... reference the indigenous Eskimo's and their 95% percent exposure to healthy animal products... they were cruising-along just fine before our western food products (flour, sugar, processed vegetable oils) entered the picture... the meat in this case was clearly not an issue....
Old 23-04-2013, 06:02 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by StephenK
1) Breathing and not eating makes a difference? Now that's splitting hairs... :^)

2) Here's how it was described on his facebook page:
"A couple of months before his transition, Andreas was exposed to insidious mold inhalation. This, with time, created complications that led to heart valve failure, which stemmed from his childhood "severe arrhythmia"."
(BTW.. they are still posting daily stuff, under his name, as though he's still alive..... )

3) It still smells like a cover-up to me... they did add a mitigating component (his severe arrhythmia) but the mold thing seems oddly convenient. It has a "don't look here, look over there" kinda feel to it..... I still want to know what happened to his immune system? If his body was working at a highly healthy and effective level then this mold exposure shouldn't have been an issue... (even with with his mitigating factor) We live in the Pacific Northwest... tones of molds and moister and plenty for it to feed on... and yet everyone around me are not dropping like flies... it would be instructive to do a study on those who do succumb to mold in relation to their dietary intake...

There's more to this than what's being mentioned...

4) And as to your meat reference... there's a difference between "healthy meat" and that which is being raised by corporate industries... you know the difference cause you've seen the films... Healthy meats are grass fed and raised without poisons... while corporate meats are brutalize to no-end... the corporate stuff will give you cancer... the cleaner stuff not-so-much... you also have to factor-in ones entire dietary exposure... if they eat tons of other chemicals, copious amounts of grains, highly processed and commercially sweetened products, along with these meats from brutalized animals... then indeed cancer is a serious issue... 5) reference the indigenous Eskimo's and their 95% percent exposure to healthy animal products... they were cruising-along just fine before our western food products (flour, sugar, processed vegetable oils) entered the picture... the meat in this case was clearly not an issue....

1) It does make a difference, one (eating meat) is a conscious action and one (inhaling mould spores) was an unconscious action. Not the same at all.

2) Not seen it and not my territory, so I can't comment

3) That may or may not be so, but I'll leave the conspiracy theories to you.

4) And you said the same thing about dairy and cancer. 'Factory farmed' (for want of a better expression) milk is more harmful than 'free range', true, but all milk contains IGF-1, the growth hormone that fuels cell growth, be it a normal cell or a cancerous cell.
As for eating meat, eat red meat at every meal and see where it leads you...
Factory farmed meat is worse than free range, agreed. But even then it isn't as straightforward as that.
Cooking meat is an issue too. The carcinogens in barbecued meat for example, wheter its factory farmed or free range, makes no difference. You shouldn't over-simplify the issue.

5) As for Eskimos. Currently the Inuit lifespan is ten years lower than their Canadian/American counterparts and that's on the same diet.
When Weston-Price was there average Eskimo lifespan, on their traditional diet, was 20 years. It was the white man's diseases that did for them.
But...all this, not really anything to do with the thread topic is it.

Old 24-04-2013, 12:40 PM
Time

Quote:
.Cooking meat is an issue too. The carcinogens in barbecued meat for example, wheter its factory farmed or free range, makes no difference. You shouldn't over-simplify the issue.

Carcinagens are on CHARRED meat, not cooked meat in general, or even bbq meat in general.

Also, milk is a bad example, because generally speaking, we arent supposed to drink it past age 4.