Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 12-11-2020, 11:56 AM
Elfin

...Hi.... My own belief is that your lovely nan would not come through to you in a visitation dream if she was stuck in a void. I believe she is well, wants you to know that, and despite the "darkness" behind her... Focus on "her" .... Did she appear / look well ?.... Take it that she is thriving and wants you to know that. My gut feeling is that if she were not doing well , she would have come to you through different media...
Old 15-11-2020, 04:43 AM
Seeker

Hi,
I am not new to this forum but have not posted much.
I have always been a dreamer and feel like I must search and I get a feeling that one day something will connect for me. I am a Pisces and have always had these senses or feelings and in childhood read Jean Dixon, Ruth Montgomery, Jane Oliver(Seth Speaks) etc. Does anyone see a guide surrounding me? Is there anyone that can tell me anything?
Old 16-11-2020, 10:04 AM
Administrator
Hi if there is a spiritulist church near you. pay a visit as most do Development circles,
Everybody is psychic and they could help you.develop what gifts you have

Namaste
Old 20-11-2020, 08:10 AM
Experiencer

I was born psychic tho. I don’t need help in development as I’m fully aware of my other senses.
Old 03-12-2020, 03:11 PM
Seeker

Before I weigh in on this subject matter, tabane27 consider this quandary and pick a number 1-129 and post it or pm me with it, I'll be better to chime in after that.
Old 03-12-2020, 05:00 PM
Experiencer

Oooh trickery haha....36
Old 03-12-2020, 06:22 PM
Experiencer

I don’t understand sorry, could u relay it for me. I’m dyslexic so struggle to understand some written stuff
Old 03-12-2020, 06:36 PM
Seeker

Your Nan is trying to re-distribute her energy into the physical. From the accounts shared, she is reaching to the two whom she cared the most about. She is telling you and your mother that she will always be with you. To not fear or worry, she will guide you and your mother, fore she has complete sight of ya'lls circumstances.

When my mother ascended, she communicated through many forms, some of which you are experiencing. eight years after my mothers passing, she reincarnated into a fairy that never leaves my side. When I consider her, at this moment, when I think of her, i see a cluster of fairies flying around me and then my mother can communicate as long as I keep her engaged with my thoughtful and literal speech.

Some re-incarnate into animals or another human form, because that physical requirement is there. Though those that have developed enough to not need to return, can re-incarnate into other beings of existence. Your Nan has requirements to learn and actuate into totality her literal powers where she is and thusly, her abilities. When that moment happens, she will advance into more than a physical body.

The long made short: Your Nan is doing well, she wants to remind you and her daughter that nothing will break her connection with you two. If I were you, I'd begin speaking to her as plainly as if she was physically alive next to you. She won't let others interfere, she won't let you be lead astray.

Love, Love is the connection bond that transcends time and space. Feel the Love she is sending to you and everything else will open after that.

Last edited by Sethra : 03-12-2020 at 08:58 PM.