Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 20-04-2020, 09:28 AM
Suspended
Master
This just came to my mind starnight1 - ask your relative to keep an eye on the old enemy viruses - those things get in anywhere - if no colds sore sore throat, sickness etc over recent times, then it could be virus getting into a weak spot eg discs - I had years of them getting into my hip on and off - once stuck in they take some shifting - but! if you share some of the thread 'corona verses the power of the mind' there is info on there on how next time to stop it attacking the disc area which is delicate at the moment.
Old 28-04-2020, 04:46 AM
Experiencer
Thank u one-light.
He is slowing down recent days.But he is not opening up talking about old virus old scars.he has had a few other injuries.I agree with u those old stuff still influence the health.
He feels it hard to talk yet maybe he feels he is much elder and shouldnt bother others or younger....I m thinking how to find someone to make him open or ways ...he needs to change whole package of his life.
Old 22-05-2020, 11:39 AM
Newbie ;)

You dont need the hospital .envision it getting better and you doing very well.you might want to mix up some MMS and rub this into the area.i did this with broken ribs once and it fixed me right up.meaning I could walk around normally without pain and before could not.red light therapy can also be very helpful.also castor oil packs.
Old 22-05-2020, 11:45 AM
Newbie ;)

One more thing about the MMS . You need to dilute it some before applying to the skin.around 3 to 5 drops of water per drop of mixed mms.mixed meaning mms plus citric acid which is the standard thing to mix it with.it normally comes with mms and citric acid.not hard to do
Old 26-05-2020, 10:17 AM
Suspended

I will connect his spirit for the ancestors to watch over him and heal him.