Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 05-04-2020, 12:34 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

What its like to purify your body

Hey i just wanted to talk to you guys about a experience that happends sometimes for me, so my body goes into yawning, throwing up, and crying to redo those things if i am really tired, it is like i have to keep it inside,

What happends is i feel i heal it feels very good, it feels like clearence or something. Anyone have any idea why i purify myself?

because i think the reason being is that i want to show how i really have it, eg i have it happy in the soul. but i dont know why i want to feel drained and do this over and over for years. its like i get myself more and more drained and then charge up by yawning throwing up and crying in purity. I just dont know why. i have had it so drained for many years that i dont feel endorphines in the eyes etc.

when i do this exact subconscious kind of healing it feels like it my bones and cranium that is recieving the healing and clearence of energy even teeth, even my nose you know where there is a hole in the cranium the snot is all clear and feels like its flowing much better - its refreshing Sometimes it feels so good that i even dance with my flow because my body feels free and very light almost like there is no space just my body and bones and joy in the face.

I feel clear energy into my bones and dance in this Clear clear energy its like my own timelessness while crying in purity and imagine what i feel man

it feels like its outward tho that its me giving this energy its not that i recieve it. its awarded

I dont feel any pain when doing this, rather it is a refreshing and good clear energy feeling, well you can maybe put it the other way than pain, i dont feel any blockages at all'

Just to clarify its not like im dancing with the dead when i do this, i do not imagine my cranium and bones when i do this or even my nose, its just the clearity that happends that i can jump and use my body total freely.

its like this song youtube.com /watch?v=6PhkfhKqh3w

i have danced alot to this song because its like freeing my energy

Its like i feel that im a point on earth and dreaming in the stars. Its amazing so vast as to be immeasurable

And here i am :)) its amazing

I can also heal when i breath in the aura of water then i can feel the purity from water in my throat and easy get it out

Its like i see this reiki world that i am not really in full of color yet im not in it i can just feel it the recharge etc,

Last edited by Noodlee : 05-04-2020 at 01:50 PM.
Old 05-04-2020, 02:05 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Also when im trying to sleep sometimes i feel my heart is breathing and i tell myself its the holy spirit healing.