Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 01-04-2020, 11:24 AM
Master
After this 'thing' is gone, and blown out of existence...

I think a new generation of people will come out of this the 90%+ of people who survive this 'many of us' that are left - as in not judging people by what clothes they are wearing or how their hairstyle is - but people who care about others...

And if theres any big millionaires/billionaires on here looking on, just consider giving a chunk back to help with the financial crisis that can follow, you won't even miss it, and you'll help others here on earth come through this, to be stronger as a whole world population.

But for now, we here can help the health authorities worldwide by taking some pressure off many on this forum, and so many people worldwide looking on. Help them by intercepting problems.

People will be drinking wine and alcohol in access and also suffering 'now this moment' with stress issues and money worries. So I start this new thread so people can share problems they have, or problems loved ones are struggling with 'now' - and offer help between us all to help them get back on track. not to blast them with rocket science words, but to offer genuine help and support between us, and take some pressure off all health services worldwide

Don't forget the 'virus self destruct' thread everyone, keep sending positive messages on that, because we just don't know the outcome on that yet do we!

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...

Last edited by one-light : 01-04-2020 at 01:30 PM.
Old 03-04-2020, 09:27 AM
Elfin

Hi and without a doubt all of this, which we going through globally ,is going to change absolutely Everything as a whole , going forward. For now it's the little things. At the supermarket checkout I am more than happy to open my pack of toilet rolls and share with the people behind me that were unable to purchase any. This Easter , things will be very different. We cannot travel to loved ones to deliver Easter eggs and celebrate in the traditional form. But I will still celebrate, instead of being able to take my little grandson an Easter egg, I will be leaving Easter eggs on the doorstep of the neighbours that have little ones.... To keep the spirit of Easter alive during these times.So it's the little things, followed by the "bigger" things , hopefully, that will emerge in time.
Old 03-04-2020, 11:58 AM
Master
There are some medical scientists who say this coronavirus will always be with us, decreasing during the summer months and coming back full steam in the winter months, just like the flu comes around every year.

Hopefully they will have a vaccine, or some other treatment, if it is true that this coronavirus will be reoccurring seasonally. The jury is still out and it seems we get different information daily. But I would rather be prepared for the worst, and if something better happens, like this virus being blown out of existence, I will be pleasantly surprised.
Old 03-04-2020, 12:24 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
There are some medical scientists who say this coronavirus will always be with us, decreasing during the summer months and coming back full steam in the winter months, just like the flu comes around every year.

Well, climate change may get rid of winter, and the sixth great extinction is working on getting rid of all the potential virus hosts, so I suppose this virus may eventually be blown out of existence. Of course there are many other kinds of viruses, but that is a matter for the (insects?) to worry about.
Old 03-04-2020, 01:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman

Hopefully they will have a vaccine, or some other treatment, if it is true that this coronavirus will be reoccurring seasonally. The jury is still out and it seems we get different information daily. But I would rather be prepared for the worst, and if something better happens, like this virus being blown out of existence, I will be pleasantly surprised.

Please let us know when you witness the masses of unwell in the makeshift hospitals.
Old 16-04-2020, 02:53 PM
Master

This has been a global lesson for all of us. No more do we just go to the store and buy what we want. Now we understand that if the farmers get sick or the processing plant employees get sick then we pay the price by not having things in the store that we want. Our lives are now 3 dimensional!

We as a world have take one more step in maturing. Realizing that life does not come on a silver platter.

It's all about life lessons. Not, let's pray this virus disappears and we can go back to our ignorant, senseless, oblivious lifestyle where we feel more comfortable.