Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 24-04-2015, 11:23 AM
Knower
Dreaming of twins. .

Hello guys! I hope you are all doing well! I was just curious what you all think of dreams that one is pregnant with twins? Could it be some sort of premonition? Or something to do with twin flames? I would love some thought on this. Thank you! Love and light!

-t
Old 24-04-2015, 12:17 PM
Deactivated Account

Hmm... pregnancy in dreams usually symbolises a new birth, so that could be a new situation or direction coming along in your life.

If you have twins then maybe it means you'll get twice more than you expected in this new thing, whatever it is?
Old 24-04-2015, 12:24 PM
Knower
I have been recently wondering if me and my husband will have another child. I often feel guilty for only having our daughter. And have been asking for some communication from my guide. (I am only able to communicate with her in dreams and visual signs) So I kind of feel like it could be wishful thinking? not sure.. or someone close to me might have a child soon? I also read something about dreaming of twins has something to do with twin flames. Which I'm still learning about. I just thought it was an odd dream. Normally I don't remember dreams but have been praying for the memory of them! Must be working! Haha
Old 24-04-2015, 05:44 PM
Suspended
Can you post more details about this dream?
Old 24-04-2015, 06:26 PM
Knower
Sure, it was really simple to be honest. Short and to the point. From what I remember, I was already pregnant so it was a regular check up for that. However they originally thought I was pregnant with triplets but was actually having twins. And we were just getting an ultrasound, and having a normal pregnancy visit with the obstetrician. That was pretty much it. Very short.
Old 25-04-2015, 04:50 PM
Suspended
You are seeing some thing new inside yourself. Twins mean a mirroring. You are seeing this through wisdom. You are seeing through vibrations (ultrasound).
Old 29-04-2015, 05:09 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by tabytha
Sure, it was really simple to be honest. Short and to the point. From what I remember, I was already pregnant so it was a regular check up for that. However they originally thought I was pregnant with triplets but was actually having twins. And we were just getting an ultrasound, and having a normal pregnancy visit with the obstetrician. That was pretty much it. Very short.

My dreams tend to be prophetic, so when I had a dream that my sister (who was three months pregnant at the time) had twins, I thought she was going to literally have twins. But, later, when my niece was born in late May, I realized that the dream was telling me that she was a Gemini.

Hope is praying for rain; Faith is bringing an umbrella
Old 04-05-2015, 12:10 PM
Knower
I have been working on communicating with my guide, raising my vibrations ect. So maybe it's working? As far as me being pregnant... it would be let's just say; quiet a surprise and nearly a miracle. I haven't dreamt of it again, instead I'm dreaming now of my past life except I can't remember it after I'm completely awake. I only know is dreams of my past life because someone tells me before I am totally awake. I get subconsciously excited, then wake up..and boom. I can't remember details.