Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 27-12-2016, 07:26 PM
Ascender

Dreaming With Someone's Wife

Hello.

Last night I had the strangest of dreams. So basically, from what I can remember, I had a tool that allowed me to fly (literally) and go places very easily because of this method. So I was to fly to work and it was one of my very first time using the tool.

Somehow I got lost and landed to a big house (probably a mansion too) and I landed upon a couple. The wife, when she saw me had this look on her face that basically said she wanted me. The husband, for god knows why asked me if I would have sex with her. He basically gave me initiative to have sex with his wife. In front of him (creepy I know).

Then after a few times of having sex with her, a large monster appeared and I couldn't use my tool to escape.

What could this possibly mean? Thank you and sorry if I made you laugh a little.
Old 27-12-2016, 08:03 PM
Experiencer
hi I notice this is you posting number 777

perhaps have a look at this

http://sacredscribesangelnumbers.blo...umber-777.html

Angel Number 777 brings a message from your angels that you are on the right path and living and serving your Divine life purpose. The Universe is happy with your progress and due to your positive efforts and hard work you have earned your rewards.
Old 28-12-2016, 01:22 AM
Guide

It probably means that you are tempted by something that could get you into trouble later. That would be my guess��
Old 28-12-2016, 08:02 AM
Master
imagine being "a creature of spirit", and having the ability to travel easily
to far off locations. then, for some reason, losing your bearings and becoming
enmeshed with the energies of a specific location. dealing with the issues of
the area becomes unavoidable, since "escape" is impossible.
disentanglement is possible, but so is resolving the monster problem(s).