Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 11-08-2020, 02:38 PM
Master
3rd eye Thoth exercise

Had anyone else tried the Thoth exercise for opening the 3rd eye?

It involves chanting "Thoth" 5 times or so, in a certain way for 3-5 days in a row at the same time everyday.

I feel like I have had good luck with this. I was wondering if anyone else has tried it or had any input?

Thanks!

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 13-08-2020, 01:12 PM
Master
Anyone out there tried this? Thanks!

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 14-08-2020, 07:43 PM
Experiencer
Hi Moon Glow...just wanted to let you know that I've never heard of that method. I'm keeping an eye on the thread to see if others have.
Old 27-08-2020, 11:14 PM
Pathfinder

I've heard and tried the method.

Just one of many ways to send energy into your charka I believe, I can get the same-effect just by thinking about it or visualization.

How the "Thoth" works is that while your saying it, your attention is on your 3rd eye which activates the area/charka with energy.

But if your lower charkas are not developed then it could be a horrible experience such as anxiety, nightmares and sleepless nights etc.

Charkas are easily open and close (which i have to learn when working with spirits otherwise they keep me awake all night, visualizing like a set of draws, flower opening up or sit in the power meditiation methord then reserves it etc) so its just basiclly developing/healing them to incress the abilities which everyone has access to.
Old 28-08-2020, 09:57 AM
Master
You should indeed work on the lower 3 chakras first so you have a solid foundation when opening the higher ones.
Many people don't do this and then get in trouble. Also, you cannot fully use your higher chakras without having the lower 3 balanced and activated. As Above, So Below. You can only go as high as you go deep.

as for the meditation... I won't do that. It doesn't feel right to me (intuitively). I'm always very careful with strange meditations. I prefer to know where it's coming from.
Plus I'm not interested in opening the 3rd eye. Mine is already open and working on it more only gives me a headache.
Old 29-08-2020, 06:02 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
You should indeed work on the lower 3 chakras first so you have a solid foundation when opening the higher ones.
Many people don't do this and then get in trouble. Also, you cannot fully use your higher chakras without having the lower 3 balanced and activated. As Above, So Below. You can only go as high as you go deep.

as for the meditation... I won't do that. It doesn't feel right to me (intuitively). I'm always very careful with strange meditations. I prefer to know where it's coming from.
Plus I'm not interested in opening the 3rd eye. Mine is already open and working on it more only gives me a headache.

Very true, issues with the higher charka without lower being worked on.

Also working with the lower chakra could help balance and activate your higher chakras too. You should start by reading a book about them for better understanding.

That meditation to me has been a big help before a open circle/1 on 1 reading etc, its about building up the energy meeting your helper half way to help give the sitter their message in more detail.

Having clairsentience ability can feel the difference. This may not work for all.
Old 30-08-2020, 09:31 AM
Master
You mean in general 'you should start by reading a book...' or do you mean me?

I don't understand your way of reading. I just tune in, and others I know do too. Nothing about helping the reader by building up energy and meet them halfway at all. The one being read does have to open up to the reader, that's it. And even if they don't a reader can read them, but if someone's doesn't want to they just don't. They respect those boundaries.
When that happens, which is not often, I always check in with their HS to see what the person wants on a higher level. If I still get a no I don't read.

I don't see how that's related to chakras btw. I do not tune into any chakra. I just tune in to someone's energy and read.
Old 30-08-2020, 04:45 PM
Master
Yes seems this convo got off track a little... Im pretty in touch with my higher self and take care to focus on the body as a whole no just one chakra or another, I was looking for a way to expand my ability and reach further.

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 31-08-2020, 11:18 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
You mean in general 'you should start by reading a book...' or do you mean me?

I don't understand your way of reading. I just tune in, and others I know do too. Nothing about helping the reader by building up energy and meet them halfway at all. The one being read does have to open up to the reader, that's it. And even if they don't a reader can read them, but if someone's doesn't want to they just don't. They respect those boundaries.
When that happens, which is not often, I always check in with their HS to see what the person wants on a higher level. If I still get a no I don't read.

I don't see how that's related to chakras btw. I do not tune into any chakra. I just tune in to someone's energy and read.

No, i was mainly advising that op to read more into chakra as it just another way to pour energy into the chakra, also the op posted that the amethyst breaks yet finds more red jasper (unrelated topic).

Yeah you got me way wrong here lol and yes it is off topic but, the meditation can builds up energy using your solar plexus which can help spirit past their message clearer etc images in the mind's eye, sitter dosent need to do anything lol. You also can close yourself by reserving it so that spirits dont keep you up at night etc. You are meeting spirit well attempting to meet half way, sitter dosent need to do anything.

Reason i went into chakra because people tried Thoth hoping for a fast ticket to gain abilities yet lead to bad or disappointed experience. You may already know about it all but other people who are new to spiritual etc read this too.

I just try to share much as possible as it maybe will help others on their own path.
Old 01-09-2020, 08:34 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon_Glow
Yes seems this convo got off track a little... Im pretty in touch with my higher self and take care to focus on the body as a whole no just one chakra or another, I was looking for a way to expand my ability and reach further.

Hi,

Well if that is the case then I will share these insights with you.

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/exer...win_flame.html

I have received good feedback on this information from some. However most of the time that does not happen.

I do that last exercise for 20 min each day. Been doing it for many years. You can advance in the way you desire if this practice resonates with you.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/