Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 05-12-2013, 09:49 AM
Brandon Lee

Painful chakra

Hi guys!

I am very new to the spiritual side of life, however last night I was attempting astral projection (which I have put on hold until I learn more) but after this attempt I have had serious pain in a number of areas in my body which include the middle of my forehead, throat area, and chest. I also feel very sick in the gut. I have noticed during my short readings these seem to be chakra points.

Is it normal to experience pain on these areas after use of energy and are there ways to avoid this pain or is it something that goes after getting use to spiritual activity.

Can anyone suggest an online book or other source I can start some readings to learn more about these points?

Thanks everyone!
Old 05-12-2013, 11:19 AM
Master
I'm by no means an expert, so don't take my word for it, but the pain could be caused by the clearing of blockages - so it could be a good thing, like the way inflammation's an essential part of the healing process.
Old 06-12-2013, 09:07 AM
Brandon Lee

Quote:
Originally Posted by A human Being
I'm by no means an expert, so don't take my word for it, but the pain could be caused by the clearing of blockages - so it could be a good thing, like the way inflammation's an essential part of the healing process.

Thank you very much. Very new to this stuff but the pain has faded around these points. I want to do a bit of research before trying ap again

Thanks!
Old 06-12-2013, 11:19 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon Lee
Thank you very much. Very new to this stuff but the pain has faded around these points. I want to do a bit of research before trying ap again

Thanks!
No worries

I think educating yourself on AP is a good idea, so you know just what you're getting into and also to allay any fears you might have. Must say I know the sum total of squat about it, so I can't really advise you on that
Old 11-12-2013, 11:14 AM
Taychan

[Astral Dynamics: The Complete Book of Out-of-Body Experiences by Robert Bruce. Also it might be beneficial to do chakra exercises, you can google it. Hoped I helped
Old 11-12-2013, 12:55 PM
LillyMoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by A human Being

I agree. Somtimes when we are use to stuff and we kind of try new things. Those changes may not hurt because you're not use to it
Old 11-12-2013, 02:31 PM
Deactivated Account
No pain no gang. Lol. Well in my case pain is inevitable with growth so I just go with it. Over time as things expand and clear the pains are less in my case.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4