Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 30-11-2013, 06:03 PM
SeekerOfSpirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rfrost
Yeah, I've had a picture of my aura done, I can post it in a little bit.

Hey you're an indigo!
I can't wait to see your photo!
Old 30-11-2013, 07:20 PM
Guide

where do you guys get this picture of your aura :O i am currious now
Old 30-11-2013, 08:40 PM
SeekerOfSpirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selbor13
I had mine taken a few times between 2007-2012 and it stayed consistent with pink/magenta (except for 1 time). The lady that did it explained that the aura does constantly change but that there is certain colors that are our default colors. When she put me on the censor I could see my aura changing and reacting to the process and environment, after a few minutes my aura adjusted to the environment and went to its default color. The equipment she used also measured the size and showed the color of the major 7 chakras. We had fun with the machine because she noticed I could change the size and color of my aura and chakras at will. We also did experiments to see how the colors and size would change when I would channel different energies and also how the receiver's aura and chakras would react to it. Interesting stuff.
I don't know how I missed your post, but this makes complete sense. I'm so glad you posted this because I really couldn't understand why my Aura never changes when I look. I see the blue and violet colors and none others. Thank you.

What a neat machine! It would be so neat having this done.

My husband has a pink aura and it is absolutely wonderful energy!
Old 30-11-2013, 08:42 PM
SeekerOfSpirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by FalseAwakening
where do you guys get this picture of your aura :O i am currious now
I had mine done at a healing/psychic expo. They don't come here very often, but they are coming next year. If I go, I'm definatly having my aura photo done again. :)
Old 01-12-2013, 01:20 AM
Guide

lol if only I knew where that was :P I live in the boonies of sorts
Old 01-12-2013, 01:53 AM
SeekerOfSpirit

Me too, it's quite a drive one way. I found the expo by google. I'm very grateful for the Internet. :)

Not a lot of people are spiritual around here, so it doesn't come to town too often. It wasn't busy either when I went.