Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 12-11-2013, 04:52 PM
Knower

My Kundalini Awakening

I just thought I would share this somewhat humorous occurrence that recently happened to me. Lately I have been experiencing the symptoms of my kundalini awakening. I have been been burning up with radiating heat, especially at night. The heat has been very intense causing me to sweat and throw off the bedcovers at night. We are beginning to experience the signs of early winter where I live, the first snowfall was last night. temperatures have been hovering between 28 and 32 degrees at night. I initially did not recognize what was causing my severe, radiating hot flashes, but prayed they would be alleviated. Well the other night my entire bedroom window fell out, except for the screen!
The window replacement company can not replace the window for another month. I sleep cool and soundly now at night with my down comforter. I placed a small floor heater in my room, but have not had to turn it on.
Old 13-11-2013, 12:23 AM
Master

How funny Parma! It's so interesting the way kundalini can effect us physically! I never felt 'hot' lol during mine I just had this need to be outside 24 hours a day and I wanted so badly to roll in the dirt in my birthday suit ha ha. . . Thankfully for the community I refrained from that urge!
What other sorts of things have you been experiencing?
Old 13-11-2013, 12:52 AM
Knower

I feel whirling inside my body. I first felt something moving around in my stomach and spine area. Presently something is moving from side to side in my throat area, and I am feeling strange pains throughout my body.
Old 18-11-2013, 10:14 AM
Pathfinder
kundalini awakening

hello dear,,

.. . ...It is very much good thing iif u are experiencing kundalini awakening,,,

. .. . .I just want.to know more.about.that.

can u tell me,,how myself also awaken kundalini??

I am.intetested in Sports like Wrestling,Boxing,Kickboxing etc. can u tell me,,can I.use my awakened Kundalini Energy to increase.my Sports.Efficiency?? to build my muscles and increase their size,, to increase my physical bodily Height etc.

I m eagerly waiting for ur replies

Thank u
Old 18-11-2013, 12:05 PM
Master

Great story!
Old 19-11-2013, 05:08 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parma
I feel whirling inside my body. I first felt something moving around in my stomach and spine area. Presently something is moving from side to side in my throat area, and I am feeling strange pains throughout my body.

must be parasites .... a case of worms?

(just kidding of course, please forgive me Parma...)
Old 19-11-2013, 11:50 AM
Deactivated Account
Really enjoyed reading this! I went through a kundalini awakening. All I can say is its worth it. Even if it suck big time. When all is over I find now there is no reason to drink or do drugs. I am the drink. I am the drugs.

That whirling feeling may become where ever your mind is focused on. And still yet where ever it is working on at the time. Good luck!

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 19-11-2013, 12:47 PM
Pathfinder
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockStar190987
hello dear,,

.. . ...It is very much good thing iif u are experiencing kundalini awakening,,,

. .. . .I just want.to know more.about.that.

can u tell me,,how myself also awaken kundalini??

I am.intetested in Sports like Wrestling,Boxing,Kickboxing etc. can u tell me,,can I.use my awakened Kundalini Energy to increase.my Sports.Efficiency?? to build my muscles and increase their size,, to increase my physical bodily Height etc.

I m eagerly waiting for ur replies

Thank u

i m eagerly waiting for ur replies.

Thank u
Old 19-11-2013, 04:04 PM
Master
Parma, what an awesome story! It just goes to show the Universe looks out for us! Oh, and careful what you manifest, things are heating up! LOL

rockstar - Kundalini awakening is an internal spiritual awareness causing the movement of energies inside the body.
Spiritual awareness - not sports competition.

It's even possible that if your kundalini awakened that you would be so at peace, and so in love with everything that you loose any sense of competition, beating the other team, and other HE-Man combative interests, and instead become interested in Wholeness and Oneness. Spiritual awareness is basically the evolution beyond duality consciousness in which interest in things like 'winning and loosing' are of interest for defining the worth of the self.
Sports is fully duality consciousness - 'which is me and him, us against them', 'we rock, they suck, we're better than them, they are better than us'.

LOL!!!
Old 25-11-2013, 01:46 PM
mooncondor

Quote:
Originally Posted by running
All I can say is its worth it. Even if it suck big time. When all is over I find now there is no reason to drink or do drugs. I am the drink. I am the drugs.

Loved this! So eloquently put!