Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 12-12-2013, 07:58 AM
Luv To Be Spiritual

Want Help from my expert Friends

I can see aura's first layer and I used to meditate on chakras for a few days, yesterday at first time I had try to make psi ball and suddenly I saw vapour (just like vapour coming after boiling water) coming from my hand, circulate between my hands and going upward direction but I can't shape it or even feel it, Please tell me what it is aura, field or illusion but I saw it very clearly many times please guide me, does Im going in right direction? :)
Old 12-12-2013, 06:36 PM
Experiencer
I've seen it a few times while my teacher was giving Tummo attunements. It reminds me of how athletes look when they play in cold weather at night and all the sweat turns into steam. I wouldn't get hung up on it, it's just the way you saw the energy.
Old 13-12-2013, 09:21 AM
Luv To Be Spiritual

Okay, Thanx! I don't have spiritual teacher so im wonder when I saw it at first time and feeling so much excitment! Can u be successful in making enery ball? :)
Old 13-12-2013, 06:02 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv To Be Spiritual
Okay, Thanx! I don't have spiritual teacher so im wonder when I saw it at first time and feeling so much excitment! Can u be successful in making enery ball? :)

Yeah it looks really cool, almost anime like. Yes I can make energy balls of any size with one hand, 2 hands and no hands haha. Energy channeling is my specialty,
Old 13-12-2013, 07:01 PM
Hawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv To Be Spiritual
I can see aura's first layer and I used to meditate on chakras for a few days, yesterday at first time I had try to make psi ball and suddenly I saw vapour (just like vapour coming after boiling water) coming from my hand, circulate between my hands and going upward direction but I can't shape it or even feel it, Please tell me what it is aura, field or illusion but I saw it very clearly many times please guide me, does Im going in right direction? :)

Hi Luv To Be Spiritual,

Different people see auras differently. Some people see auras differently at different points in their spiritual development. Some individuals see "waves" emanating off of people like heat waves coming off the highway on a hot day. Others see it more as a "cloudy" and flowing substance that clings around people. Still, others see it as "light," but this is harder to explain because it's spiritual light. The closest I can come to describing that is when you look at a lightbulb for too long and then look away. Often I will see energy this way if there is a spirit or guide next to a person (which is nearly all the time - we are never alone!). I know that it is not the "burn" effect on my retina that results from looking at something for too long because it materializes out of nowhere and I often get feelings and/or messages associated with energy. Still, others see the aura more clairvoyantly through inner sight. Personally, I see energy and the aura all of the ways I described but get the most detail when I look at a person's energy field clairvoyantly.
There is also energy all around us, that fills all of the space around us. Some call this "the soup," "the all there is," "nothingness," "creative potential," and other names I can't think of right now. For me, this appears as waves of transparent energy constantly flowing and moving around every and all spaces I am in. It took me a while to realize that not everyone saw things this way.

My suggestions to you are to let your experience flow and trust what you're seeing. I heard so many times "it's the journey, not the destination" and I would get so frustrated. Only when I surrendered to observing the process of my experience did I realize that I have been extremely clairvoyant all my life, I just did not have anyone who validated it or helped me develop a language to talk about it. Through sitting with our process of experiencing ourselves and the energies around us we can learn to discriminate between what is truly energy and what is just a retinal "burn." Oftentimes people end up not paying attention to these experiences or write them off because they're not as intense and profound as we are taught they are in spiritual books. It's called subtle energy perception for a reason - because energy is subtle! The more you pay attention to the process of your experience of seeing energy, the more apparent it will become. My biggest piece of advice is to relax, and let your process flow. "When you can let go of what you want, there it is." I just got that message as I was typing this, so maybe it will resonate with you. When I was able to do that and not be attached to the ability to see energy I realized I was seeing and feeling it all along. If you're drawn to seeing energy, there is probably a reason (such as you already have been for a long time!).

I see you having a pretty strong energy field. Be confident in your ability to hold your energy and utilize it to create the reality you want for yourself. Do you resonate with the colors blue, turquoise, and green? Maybe a little purple, but very bright purple with pink undertones?

Take Care,

Hawk
Old 14-12-2013, 07:28 AM
Luv To Be Spiritual

Thank u so much Hawk, u helped me soo much, I see ur too expert in it and want to be more,
I see energy as a thin bright white/colourless light it becomes thick when I continuosly see it when I practise, I also saw the way of seeing energy u describe but only when I concentrate carefully
You teach me so much and I think I can learn from u much more I'll follow what u say, u think I have strong energy, maybe, I don't know but my health is not so good means I never be sick but my physique is not too well but im spiritually much more strong than people around me I think my energy relates to my spiritual development... I visualize white energy, sometimes blue and golden but if I meditate on chakra then I visualize all colour of it, hope I'll be soon feel more connected with energy, I'll like to know more about u friend! :)